Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2008, 10:38 AM

Location: In the North Idaho woods, still surrounded by terriers
2,179 posts, read 7,019,605 times

Advertisements

It seems to me that it is awfully egotistical of us to believe we are the only life in the Universe. But I have to think that if they ARE space aliens flying around our planet in their ships, wouldn't they be smart enough to turn the lights off when they are cruising overhead?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2008, 10:45 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by esselcue View Post
It seems to me that it is awfully egotistical of us to believe we are the only life in the Universe. But I have to think that if they ARE space aliens flying around our planet in their ships, wouldn't they be smart enough to turn the lights off when they are cruising overhead?
well it was said by Ben Rich, former vice-president of Lockheed and the "father of Stealth" that there are two types of UFOs. The ones we make (from reverse engineering) and the ones they make. The majority of the ones that people see could be made by our own government.

BTW here is an interesting website. These videos come from a man named WILLIAM RUTLEDGE who claims NASA had a secret Apollo 20 mission in the 1970s and this sight is suppose to show film footage of that mission. WILLIAM RUTLEDGE said he was a member of the Apollo 20 crew. Now the footage is "unbelievable" but whether its genuine or not, the film is interesting. the footage even shows a very humanoid extraterrestrial which could pass for being human. The body of humanoid is supposedly preserved perfectly on the moon from "ancient times"

Videos by retiredafb -- (http://www.revver.com/u/retiredafb/ - broken link)

Old 06-12-2008, 11:34 AM

here is a supposed image of the extraterrestrial craft that was found on the moon on the "secret Apollo 20" missions. frames of the film were put together to show the whole craft.

Old 06-12-2008, 12:39 PM

The spookiest thing is that I saw that cigar shaped craft I posted above on an actually NASA panaramic from above!

you can see it just right of the huge crater near the top

Apollo Image Atlas

still shots from secret Apollo 20 mission can be seen here. Compare the two...its amazing!

ALIEN SPACESHIP ON THE MOON stills from APOLLO 20 by retiredafb -- Revver Online Video Sharing Network (http://www.revver.com/video/624322/alien-spaceship-on-the-moon-stills-from-apollo-20/ - broken link)

Old 06-12-2008, 03:36 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,624,668 times
gsoboi, I see you're still coming up with strange stuff. I'm not sure what to make of this one. The one part that doesn't look like a natural formation is that part that kind of sticks out above the top but it could also be a photo manipulation. It's pretty easy to do with Photoshop. Keep them coming, they're fun to look at.

Old 06-12-2008, 03:53 PM

571 posts, read 853,192 times
You must be a close minded religious person to think that we are the only intelligent life in the world

Old 06-13-2008, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
gsoboi, I see you're still coming up with strange stuff. I'm not sure what to make of this one. The one part that doesn't look like a natural formation is that part that kind of sticks out above the top but it could also be a photo manipulation. It's pretty easy to do with Photoshop. Keep them coming, they're fun to look at.
The question is what is real and what is not real? The government uses very clever tactics to dismiss leaked information. They will hire someone to release some real information but they mix it up with false information or with a hoax. That way if one part of it is dicovered to be a hoax, people wont believe the rest of it. The government has been using this tactic for years to control information that has leaked out. In the case of the photo/film link I posted above, the photo of the the cigar shaped craft may be real but the part that shows the dead humanoid alien could be a hoax. I do believe the craft photos could be real because it matches what is shown on the ACTUAL panoramic NASA photo. I have my doubts abouts that ancient city scene on the moon and the dead alien though.

Old 06-13-2008, 07:16 AM

the holes in the government's latest Roswell explaination

The case was blown off of Roswell, NM for a short time when the army put out a press release that it captured a flying saucer. But something happened. They may have found out some "startling things" that would panic the world and upset the social, economic and religious institutions so they quickly changed the story to a weather balloon. The government found out very quickly that they were dealing with something much bigger than they thought. Today the government admits that Roswell was indeed a cover-up but they said they were covering up the top secret weather balloon project called "Project Mogul" Project Mogul was indeed a real project that took place in the vicinity and was a secret spy balloon but thats not what crashed in Roswell. Here is my question. If what crashed in Roswell was a HIGHLY top secret Project Mogul, why attract world-wide attention to the crash saying it was a flying saucer? The whole world was calling Roswell from Paris to London. If they had said it was just a regular old weather balloon to begin with, the story would have been over and hardly nobody today would know the crash ever happened. The story would have remained local among Roswell residents and would nave died out the next day. If you have a super secret project, the last thing you want to do is attract world-wide attention. Certainly saying it was a flying saucer would have even attracted the attention of the Russians and Project Mogul was a spy balloon for finding out Russian secrets. It just doesnt make any sense whatsoever. It was documented on record that it took several planes to transport the debris to Texas. Why did it takes several planes to transport a top secret weather balloon? Project Mogul may have had alot or radar targets but it wouldnt have taken several planes to transport it. It took two days just to clean up the site and they say it was a weather ballon?

Also keep in mind, the project Mogul weather balloon itself was not top secret, it was the operation that was secret. They basically used ordinary weather balloons to carry out the operation and gaining access to the balloons would not have revealed the operation. So why then did the army treat the debris with such a top secret nature threatening the lives of Roswell citizens if they said anything? If the debris originated from a top-secret Project Mogul, why was there no recovery or search operation underway until rancher Mac Brazel reported the debris to Sheriff George Wilcox one day after the find on Sunday, July 6? An aerial search over open range and high desert would have taken but a few hours to locate any downed object. How did the highly trained and experienced military officers of the famous 509th atomic bomb wing, the first and only nuclear strike force in the world at that time, mistake a conventional weather instrument for an object they all, without exception, concluded to be an actual "flying saucer?" Today's government explaination doesnt add up which prooves they are still hiding Roswell. Witness claimed they saw bodies. The governments explainations was that they dropped dummies from weather balloons. Then it was brought to the attention of the government that they didnt drop dummies until 1953. The Roswell event happened in 1947. The government thens said that people had fading memories and that they were confusing mutilple events over a period of years. What a rediculous explaination. During this event, why did the Roswell Army base ask about hermetically sealed child caskets? if you hermetically sealed something, you want to preserve it. The base called the funeral home again and asked what type of chemicals were contained in embalming fluid and he needed the morticians advice on how to store a body without changing its chemical composition. Why would you need to know all this for a crashed Project Mogul balloon? Why would you need 4 foot baby caskets for for this top secret crashed balloon? Another thing. Since the government said it was Project Mogul, why did it take till the late 1990s for the government to say the Roswell event was Project Mogul? Project Mogul had been declassified in the early 1970s and UFO researches have been hounded the government through the 1970s, 80s and early 90s about what happened at Roswell. These are some legitimate questions I ask and so far we have gotten rediculous answers.

The government's explainations are so lame and unbelievable and it proves they are STILL lying about what happened in Roswell, New Mexico. There are just too many holes in the latest governement explainations and people need to wake up and open their eyes because this universe is much bigger and stranger than we ever imagined.

Last edited by gsoboi; 06-13-2008 at 07:55 AM..

Old 06-13-2008, 06:54 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,015,894 times
The credibility of this video is rather suspicious. For one, the people conveniently are always in front of the 'alien' body so someone can never get a full view of it and the quality of the video is rather poor. The supposed alien was most probably an anthropomorphic dummy.

Old 06-13-2008, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
The credibility of this video is rather suspicious. For one, the people conveniently are always in front of the 'alien' body so someone can never get a full view of it and the quality of the video is rather poor. The supposed alien was most probably an anthropomorphic dummy.
another thing that seem to say the alien part is a hoax is that the crew member touched the being without protective gloves. Im sure that would not be standard practice not to wear gloves when confronting some life form that is alien to us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal