Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2008, 06:16 PM

2,916 posts, read 8,350,507 times

Advertisements

are UFOs and extraterestrials real?

To quote an old movie I once saw:

"There ain't no such animal!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2008, 07:05 PM

896 posts, read 1,864,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
bottom line, 2012 could be the year a major UFO event takes place.
And the hoaxes you've been posting that have been commented on?

Any comment as to why you post such?

Old 07-16-2008, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Remember just before she died she called up an international press conference. She said she "knew something that would shock the world" Of course she was privied this information from JFK and Bobby Kennedy. Its odd........JFK and Bobby were assasinated and Marilyn and Dorothy "mysteriously" died.
Now you're back in the realm of conspiracy theories. Would the above not be better in such a thread?

Old 07-16-2008, 07:28 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,972,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
And the hoaxes you've been posting that have been commented on?

Any comment as to why you post such?
Perhaps because some of us find some of it convincing, and it is up to each of us to determine what we find credible and which we do not.

It is considerate of one person to put so much information on one topic in one place, at least I think it is. I appreciate all the information. I might not believe all of it, but I have met some pretty unusual beings, as have many.

I believe some of these entities are probably related to us genetically, and some are not and are actually hostile or emotionally detached about human survival.

It is easy for us to consider a creature with natural abilities greater than ours as either gods or devils, when they are most likely neither, just other life forces who, by their actions, demonstrate that they are friendly and helpful to our human condition, and others who believe we are here to be plundered, much as we do to the planet and wildlife around us.

I do not believe that we are much different than the cargo cult, taking the beings who landed in an airplane and gave commodities to them as gods.

But this is no reason for our government to be keeping these little secrets from us. We have to grow up sometime. In my opinion knowing is always better than not knowing.

I have heard no one speak of reptilians, for which I am greatfull. I mean, to my mind we do have evidence of some things, and many have experiences in their personal lives, but there is an entire cult built up around the idea that many of our government leaders are these horrible looking creatures who are only pretending to be human. There is NO evidence at all that I have seen which backs these claims up. I have seen a few poorly done clips on Utube.

I will grant that this administration and many civil service workers do act with great a distain for the American public, but I think the problems are more complex than the disguised reptile syndrome.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Perhaps because some of us find some of it convincing,
Anyone who finds hoaxed pictures convincing.... well need I say more?

Quote:
It is considerate of one person to put so much information on one topic in one place,
It's very inconsiderate to present false information for any reason. But when someone does it to try to 'prove' something then their motives must be at least very suspect.

As for the rest of your post about gods, devils, reptilians.... as I don't like entering the realms of someone's active imagination, I'll leave that for someone else to respond to. .

Still awaiting gsboi's explanation for posting photoshopped (hoaxed) pictures.

Old 07-17-2008, 09:14 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,142 times
Everybody look at Larry King Live on CNN tommorow night at 9 (Friday)

three former Air Force officers have testamonies about UFOs disabling U.S. defense systems. I dont know whats going on but Larry King has been having a series of UFO interviews over the past few month.

Old 07-18-2008, 07:46 AM

Real or Fake?

Old 07-18-2008, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Real or Fake?
About as 'real' as the other pictures you've posted in this thread.

The site you got that from is one that those that would entertain people with a very active imagination.

Why won't you comment on presenting hoax pictures?

All you're doing by not responding is showing that you're either posting them for fun or that you are trying to perpetuate the hoaxes.

So once again, any comment?

Old 07-18-2008, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
About as 'real' as the other pictures you've posted in this thread.

The site you got that from is one that those that would entertain people with a very active imagination.

Why won't you comment on presenting hoax pictures?

All you're doing by not responding is showing that you're either posting them for fun or that you are trying to perpetuate the hoaxes.

So once again, any comment?
whether photos are a hoax or real, that doesnt matter. Extraterrestrials are as REAL as you and I.

Old 07-18-2008, 09:01 AM

Quote:
whether photos are a hoax or real, that doesnt matter. Extraterrestrials are as REAL as you and I.
Of course it matters!

So why the hoax photos?

And how do you know that extraterrestrials exist?

Explain both please. If you don't have an explantion for posting hoax photos then we must assume that anything you post can be taken with a pinch of salt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal