U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2017, 06:49 PM

61 posts, read 14,902 times

Advertisements

today, he claims to have the ability to see spirits but he also checks video and audio to determine if it's paranormal or not, I spoke with him because I caught voices that sounded like it came from the same room years ago during therapy, I know what most would say that it's just the other room, he said he is 75% sure it came from the same room, he said the only way he would be 100% sure if he went there to get record it itself, he said he believes 90% of the cases are demonic and that only 10% of cases are human spirits. He said a lot of times demons disguise themselves as human spirits to confuse people. He said the audio I caught is demonic and I already knew that since I had other experiences. The audio was a woman that wasn't in the room saying " No one likes me" and a few seconds later " I think I'm gonna die" Well this is how I feel sometimes, it said what I think. I have social anxiety so that part of no one likes me I think of sometimes. I'm gonna die, I think that because of my medical conditions.

I saw a black shadow but wasn't on the wall, it was the shape of a bat and its winging flopping. It disappears very quickly in front of me like sand falling. That was like 2 years ago and it happened on Thanksgiving. Last year around summer time I heard something coming from my hallway. For the past year or so I kept having a dream of being dragged off my bed. I would imagine in my dream what it was and I saw a man but never its face. I don't think it was human. I would turn on the light switch with my mind in my dream and the lights would turn back on. Well I would awake from this dream and hear growling coming from the inside of my bedroom. I believe I was either completely awake or at least half awake and could wake up at any time but was afraid. But last year I heard sex taking place outside my hallway. I was either completely awake or at least half awake. I felt I could wake up at any time but was afraid. I heard fast clapping and a man grunting. I never heard a female. I heard a loud and long grunt at the end like the man was finished. I was like " WTF?" then a few seconds later I heard growling coming from my bedroom where the light switch is. I just pretended to be sleeping. I haven't experienced anything paranormal for a year.

I believe it's my sister in law who brought this paranormal crap. My mom told me two of her siblings practice witchcraft but she isn't close to them. When she first moved to my house (lasted 9 months) my youngest brother said one night he was in the bedroom and felt like someone had a gun to his head and was so frightened he told my mom about it. After 9 months my brother and his wife moved to a house where several people experienced paranormal things-- the wife saw a utensil moved across the kitchen counter on its own and a few times she would leave a room, come back and things were moved and she would have to put them back on their place, my mom heard footsteps upstairs when nobody was there and then found a door open, my sister in law's daughter would talk to an imaginary friend name either Sara or Sarah who would tell her to misbehave---- I believe this, one time I was taking picture of the mess my sister in law's daughter made and told her I would sent it to my brother, she acted violent after this and in a deep voice said she would kill me? that's not normal for a 5 year old to say, I think that was her own voice saying it, she probably just said it in a deep voice to scare me, but still, that's not normal to say that, my mom once took a picture of my nephew and there were 2 orbs around his hands, she deleted it after I told her what it might be. My brother and his wife joked with my mom about playing with the ouiji board. I don't know if they did or not, still this didn't happen before this woman appeared.

Even if she isn't practicing witchcraft I was told by the paranormal investigator that it might be practicing on her and it follows where she goes and that just because something hasn't happen for some time doesn't mean the demons aren't there, that they don't work on time. I was told just by having her belongings in this house could be a reason and it's true, we have several things of hers and her kids, my brothers, etc... well I cannot get rid of this stuff because they are gifts like furniture. The last nightmare I had happened shortly after my sister in law moved from her house (not mine) to another state. I believe it's her connection to those siblings who practice that crap. I looked up what the black shadow of the bat means and it means someone is practicing witchcraft.

The paranormal investigator said he has been scratched, lift off the ground, had demons follow him back home, had audio recorded satanic messages, and in some cases when the audio was played backwards, etc.... I won't ever play with the ouiji board, that's just stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:27 AM

39 posts, read 12,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MostSpot View Post
today, he claims to have the ability to see spirits but he also checks video and audio to determine if it's paranormal or not, I spoke with him because I caught voices that sounded like it came from the same room years ago during therapy, I know what most would say that it's just the other room, he said he is 75% sure it came from the same room, he said the only way he would be 100% sure if he went there to get record it itself, he said he believes 90% of the cases are demonic and that only 10% of cases are human spirits. He said a lot of times demons disguise themselves as human spirits to confuse people. He said the audio I caught is demonic and I already knew that since I had other experiences. The audio was a woman that wasn't in the room saying " No one likes me" and a few seconds later " I think I'm gonna die" Well this is how I feel sometimes, it said what I think. I have social anxiety so that part of no one likes me I think of sometimes. I'm gonna die, I think that because of my medical conditions.

I saw a black shadow but wasn't on the wall, it was the shape of a bat and its winging flopping. It disappears very quickly in front of me like sand falling. That was like 2 years ago and it happened on Thanksgiving. Last year around summer time I heard something coming from my hallway. For the past year or so I kept having a dream of being dragged off my bed. I would imagine in my dream what it was and I saw a man but never its face. I don't think it was human. I would turn on the light switch with my mind in my dream and the lights would turn back on. Well I would awake from this dream and hear growling coming from the inside of my bedroom. I believe I was either completely awake or at least half awake and could wake up at any time but was afraid. But last year I heard sex taking place outside my hallway. I was either completely awake or at least half awake. I felt I could wake up at any time but was afraid. I heard fast clapping and a man grunting. I never heard a female. I heard a loud and long grunt at the end like the man was finished. I was like " WTF?" then a few seconds later I heard growling coming from my bedroom where the light switch is. I just pretended to be sleeping. I haven't experienced anything paranormal for a year.

I believe it's my sister in law who brought this paranormal crap. My mom told me two of her siblings practice witchcraft but she isn't close to them. When she first moved to my house (lasted 9 months) my youngest brother said one night he was in the bedroom and felt like someone had a gun to his head and was so frightened he told my mom about it. After 9 months my brother and his wife moved to a house where several people experienced paranormal things-- the wife saw a utensil moved across the kitchen counter on its own and a few times she would leave a room, come back and things were moved and she would have to put them back on their place, my mom heard footsteps upstairs when nobody was there and then found a door open, my sister in law's daughter would talk to an imaginary friend name either Sara or Sarah who would tell her to misbehave---- I believe this, one time I was taking picture of the mess my sister in law's daughter made and told her I would sent it to my brother, she acted violent after this and in a deep voice said she would kill me? that's not normal for a 5 year old to say, I think that was her own voice saying it, she probably just said it in a deep voice to scare me, but still, that's not normal to say that, my mom once took a picture of my nephew and there were 2 orbs around his hands, she deleted it after I told her what it might be. My brother and his wife joked with my mom about playing with the ouiji board. I don't know if they did or not, still this didn't happen before this woman appeared.

Even if she isn't practicing witchcraft I was told by the paranormal investigator that it might be practicing on her and it follows where she goes and that just because something hasn't happen for some time doesn't mean the demons aren't there, that they don't work on time. I was told just by having her belongings in this house could be a reason and it's true, we have several things of hers and her kids, my brothers, etc... well I cannot get rid of this stuff because they are gifts like furniture. The last nightmare I had happened shortly after my sister in law moved from her house (not mine) to another state. I believe it's her connection to those siblings who practice that crap. I looked up what the black shadow of the bat means and it means someone is practicing witchcraft.

The paranormal investigator said he has been scratched, lift off the ground, had demons follow him back home, had audio recorded satanic messages, and in some cases when the audio was played backwards, etc.... I won't ever play with the ouiji board, that's just stupid.
I would suggest getting multiple opinions from several paranormal investigators, as I have had very different experiences over the last 10 years of investigating. In the hundreds of investigations that I've been a part of, I can only recall 2 of them that I would classify as being anything close to "evil" or "demonic". Usually, the nastier dispositioned spirits are just a reflection of themselves while they were alive.

Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM

61 posts, read 14,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Guy View Post
I would suggest getting multiple opinions from several paranormal investigators, as I have had very different experiences over the last 10 years of investigating. In the hundreds of investigations that I've been a part of, I can only recall 2 of them that I would classify as being anything close to "evil" or "demonic". Usually, the nastier dispositioned spirits are just a reflection of themselves while they were alive.
He said 10% are human spirits and they stay here only for a short time after they die

Old Today, 07:42 AM

39 posts, read 12,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MostSpot View Post
He said 10% are human spirits and they stay here only for a short time after they die
Tell that to the soldier spirits that have been roaming Civil War battlefields for 150+ years.

It is my theory that "moving on" is a totally voluntary action. If you want to stick around, you stick around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal