U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-17-2017, 06:18 PM
 
1,102 posts, read 469,881 times
Reputation: 4742

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Wow, you sure have a lot to learn.

First off, "people" is your problem.

Any and all actions, and thoughts by humans is controlled by the soul with in each of us.

If a "person" is experiencing problems, be it health, poverty, or whatever, it is determined by the spirit.

You need to know, and understand, humans are nothing but a tool to be used by spirits for THEIR betterment, not the other way around.

We are not now, nor have we ever been, superior to the spirits.
It is because of them we live at all.

Bob.
And how do you know all of the above?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-17-2017, 07:11 PM
Status: "Wishing everyone on c-d a great 2018" (set 1 day ago)
 
Location: Suburb of Chitcago
13,443 posts, read 6,806,905 times
Reputation: 15758
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTX View Post
^^ It just sounds sadistic. Putting people in horrible situations to learn stuff when they have no recollection "why" they need to learn it. And what about little kids who are born only to be murdered by some sicko, or come down with cancer, or whatever? What are they learning?
We know how to live and don't need any recollection of a previous life to know that. It doesn't mean we wont have challenges - life is filled with them. To live the right way despite those challenges is part of the learning / evolving process.

For all the pain we experience, life is a wonderful thing. And horrible situations are often a result of our free will and poor choices.

Children who come into this world and exit as children or young adults due to some tragic event may have agreed to take on that role so someone else could learn their lesson. Or that may be a result of their own poor choices, such as taking drugs, or a suicide, for example.

Everyone has a role to play in the lives of others and lessons to learn in order to evolve.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-17-2017, 08:08 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
4,157 posts, read 6,236,662 times
Reputation: 5426
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
We know how to live and don't need any recollection of a previous life to know that. It doesn't mean we wont have challenges - life is filled with them. To live the right way despite those challenges is part of the learning / evolving process.

For all the pain we experience, life is a wonderful thing. And horrible situations are often a result of our free will and poor choices.

Children who come into this world and exit as children or young adults due to some tragic event may have agreed to take on that role so someone else could learn their lesson. Or that may be a result of their own poor choices, such as taking drugs, or a suicide, for example.

Everyone has a role to play in the lives of others and lessons to learn in order to evolve.
The "learning/evolving process" you speak of is not directed at humans, but the soul with in you.
The human body, and mind are the conduit by which the soul learns, and evolves.

Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-17-2017, 08:11 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
4,157 posts, read 6,236,662 times
Reputation: 5426
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTX View Post
And how do you know all of the above?
Through my readings, teachings, and spiritual contact.


Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-17-2017, 09:28 PM
Status: "Wishing everyone on c-d a great 2018" (set 1 day ago)
 
Location: Suburb of Chitcago
13,443 posts, read 6,806,905 times
Reputation: 15758
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
The "learning/evolving process" you speak of is not directed at humans, but the soul with in you.
The human body, and mind are the conduit by which the soul learns, and evolves.

Bob.
Correct. The soul evolves which is why some people are seen as old souls.

Our bodies are just the vehicles when we're in the physical form.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-23-2017, 12:11 PM
 
Location: Prague
39 posts, read 16,844 times
Reputation: 28
I am sure we reincarnated. But there is many differend worlds. And ancient teachings claim that it depends on mind and effort. Ancient mysteries and some Easten teachings are about. Old masters and some eastern yogis say that people who obtain suprenatural powewrs or spiritual knowlege will be between supernatural beings in next life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-23-2017, 01:05 PM
 
484 posts, read 256,799 times
Reputation: 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Is life just a never ending recycling process you think?
I see our existence as a series of roles we play over time. Rather than being
‘recycled’ like plastic bottles, I see it as we (our eternal spirits) are actors who
take on new roles (lives). "All the world's a stage and we are the players...".


-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-24-2017, 04:03 PM
 
Location: Sector 001
6,118 posts, read 5,057,880 times
Reputation: 6668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
I've dreamt of my past lives about ten times,they all explained my passions and interests.I have no doubt that we return again and again.

What kind of past lives have you had? Do you remember specifics? How do you know it's not just pieces of different movies assembled into a narrative? Inquiring minds want to know. I love hearing reincarnation and past life regression stories.

Perhaps in time we will develop the scientific technology to detect the afterlife, and put to rest this question once and for all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2017, 01:48 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
4,157 posts, read 6,236,662 times
Reputation: 5426
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
What kind of past lives have you had? Do you remember specifics? How do you know it's not just pieces of different movies assembled into a narrative? Inquiring minds want to know. I love hearing reincarnation and past life regression stories.

Perhaps in time we will develop the scientific technology to detect the afterlife, and put to rest this question once and for all.
In answer to your last sentence, we already have, it's called EVP.

Google it.

Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2017, 04:36 AM
 
Location: Orange County
1,404 posts, read 1,542,280 times
Reputation: 1139
I've always wondered if our soul or spirit helps us with decision making as in what is right or wrong. Or is the soul just a witness on how we have lived our lives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top