Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2017, 09:51 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times

Advertisements

Although this "news" is approximately six-months old, I thought this document, which was sent to "Midnight in the Desert" (MITD) radio host Heather Wade in June 2017, should be discussed and should possibly reach a wider audience. I am sure there are a number of folks on here who are interested in UFOs and ETs(EBEs) and who follow the disclosure narrative very closely.

Obviously, there is no guarantee that this document is a genuine one, so each of us has to make up our own mind based on what the 'experts in the field' say. These include Linda Moulton Howe and Stanton Friedman and along with others who tell us they have seen similar kind of documents of the same period. These guys say they do not see anything in the document which raises "a red flag" for them to indicate it might not be genuine.

Link to document here

So far, as far as I know, the authorities have not commented on the authenticity or otherwise of the document so it remains a speculative item. It can be downloaded from the MITD website link above in original-as-received and enlarged format. Some parts are hard to read and some parts are whited out but all of it is interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2017, 04:30 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Something tells me, if they dont want the public to see something...they will not, anything like this that appears to show evidence a big cover up would be quickly censored and taken down by powers that be.

Old 12-08-2017, 03:53 PM

Some people say there are two factions within the military industrial complex. One wants some kind of disclosure and thinks it is time for the whole business to come out into the public domain. The other side does not, so in a way, they are fighting each other. This might account for the documents, videos, and whistleblowers which we occasionally get coming out to tell us things.

Old 12-08-2017, 03:55 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,874,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
...Obviously, there is no guarantee that this document is a genuine one...
'Nuff said.

Old 12-09-2017, 05:27 PM

Well, if I did not say it then someone like you would have. I suspect not many people will have spent the time looking at it and making out what is said unless they are genuinely interested in the subject - rather than just debunkers and skeptics.

There are many things in this document which make it interesting and worth more investigation. There are things such as the interview with the EBE which, if true, are hard to believe but not totally beyond the bounds of possibility.

Other witnesses have said there were live EBEs from some of the many UFO crashes and maybe some of the science fiction in films such as Close Encounters of the Third Kind are based on the truth.

Old 12-15-2017, 02:09 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,602,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Well, if I did not say it then someone like you would have. I suspect not many people will have spent the time looking at it and making out what is said unless they are genuinely interested in the subject - rather than just debunkers and skeptics.

There are many things in this document which make it interesting and worth more investigation. There are things such as the interview with the EBE which, if true, are hard to believe but not totally beyond the bounds of possibility.

Other witnesses have said there were live EBEs from some of the many UFO crashes and maybe some of the science fiction in films such as Close Encounters of the Third Kind are based on the truth.
The burden of proof is on the person who makes a positive assertion. In the case of Roswell, there are newspaper articles quoting Army Air Corps spokesmen, but I haven't seen anything here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal