U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 02:44 PM

4,966 posts, read 7,718,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
About 3yrs ago, my wife and I were in Puerto Rico. It was about 1am and were were on our way back from visiting her family and on our way to our resort.

As I’m driving, I’m looking at what I thought was an airplane since we were close to the airport. Weird thing was, it was coming in at a very steep diagonal angle. I tell my wife “this plane looks as if its going to crash coming in at that angle”. She agreed. Now this thing has both of our attention.

Next thing you know, the object just comes to a complete stop and hovers around for a while. We both look at one another and say “that’s not an airplane!” It was late at night so all we saw were lights from the object. After it hovers for around 2-3 minutes, the object just shoots up and vanished in a matter of a second. Faster than I’ve ever seen any airborn object move in my life.
One time while driving at night years ago, I saw a small light in the sky that was moving. Then the light seemed to hover and became larger and brighter. Finally, I saw a pair of small red lights on either side. It was a private airplane coming in for a landing at a nearby airport. The reason it seemed to hover was because it was approaching straight in our direction and we were seeing the landing light of the plane.

I've also seen strange white lights along the freeway that seemed to change in intensity from dim to bright and dim again. That turned out to be a police helicopter keeping an eye on the freeway traffic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2017, 06:22 PM

4,899 posts, read 5,467,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
One time while driving at night years ago, I saw a small light in the sky that was moving. Then the light seemed to hover and became larger and brighter. Finally, I saw a pair of small red lights on either side. It was a private airplane coming in for a landing at a nearby airport. The reason it seemed to hover was because it was approaching straight in our direction and we were seeing the landing light of the plane.

I've also seen strange white lights along the freeway that seemed to change in intensity from dim to bright and dim again. That turned out to be a police helicopter keeping an eye on the freeway traffic.
Did it also shoot back up into the sky in the blink of an eye?

Old 12-21-2017, 07:07 PM

4,966 posts, read 7,718,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
Did it also shoot back up into the sky in the blink of an eye?
No, although it depends on the speed of the blink. Although, with the helicopter, one could say there was an eye in the sky.

The point was that from a distance and the direction, it was hard to tell what they were. They just looked odd, especially the airplane, until they got closer and turned slightly showing the red lights. It was dark out, and they didn't look like typical aircraft. The plane's landing light looked motionless, but gradually getting bigger. I couldn't think of anything like that that would appear motionless, until I realized its apparent direction was somewhat in a straight line toward me. After seeing the the red blinking wing lights as it got closer and turned slightly that I thought, "Oh okay, it's just a plane."

Old 12-21-2017, 08:34 PM

10,292 posts, read 12,315,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
I do not know, that testimony with the F-18 pilot is pretty damning, meaning think about this; two fight aircraft were sent to the location to see this object, and this object defied all known (what John Q. public knows at least) flight tech? If it was the gov messing around, it makes zero sense to even mess around with tech like that in such an area.

I know there is not much can be done about it, but I think such an unidentified craft displaying such characteristics would be of some grave concern to the US gov, and hell, maybe it is and we are not being privy to it.

I am the biggest "there are not aliens visiting us, now nor ever" people there are, but even this got me really wondering some stuff.
It's brought wider attention to the phenomena. My coworkers were talking about this today. Some think this is the first chapter in disclosure. I don't though, partially because I and others don't want to get our hopes up. The day this is confirmed and admitted will be the biggest moment in human history. I don't think people would riot and freak out, though the impact would felt-We learn we are not special and the one and only in the universe; and the endless questions stemming from this.

And some will wonder how the visitors feel from their point of view also.

Old 12-21-2017, 08:42 PM

12,867 posts, read 18,345,463 times
I don't think the "visitors" want to be common knowledge to us.

Impossible to predict where this is going but I'm more worried than excited...

Old 12-22-2017, 05:51 AM

5,686 posts, read 1,392,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
It's brought wider attention to the phenomena. My coworkers were talking about this today. Some think this is the first chapter in disclosure. I don't though, partially because I and others don't want to get our hopes up. The day this is confirmed and admitted will be the biggest moment in human history. I don't think people would riot and freak out, though the impact would felt-We learn we are not special and the one and only in the universe; and the endless questions stemming from this.

And some will wonder how the visitors feel from their point of view also.
When they mentioned Bigelow Aerospace and the fact they have recovered 'unknown metal alloys' from UAPs over the years, that is pretty darn close to official disclosure imo! This is basically them admitting they have indeed had special recovery teams that went out to crash sites and recovered parts of their spacecraft!!
!!

Im surprised Trump is not addressing the nation about this yet.

Old 12-22-2017, 06:00 PM

943 posts, read 334,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Well, quantum stasis fields generated by a gravity altering singularity on board the craft render the air immediately surrounding it to appear fuzzy or out of focus to the observer...

Honestly I have no idea. I just made that up.
While the temptation to make jokes about clear photo's is tempting the fact remains that ,as far as I know, no clear photos have ever existed.

It's also strange that no explanation for "fuzzy" photos has never been offered. An answer to that question could explain quite a bit about "UFO's".

Old 12-22-2017, 07:23 PM

10,292 posts, read 12,315,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
When they mentioned Bigelow Aerospace and the fact they have recovered 'unknown metal alloys' from UAPs over the years, that is pretty darn close to official disclosure imo! This is basically them admitting they have indeed had special recovery teams that went out to crash sites and recovered parts of their spacecraft!!
!!

Im surprised Trump is not addressing the nation about this yet.
It seems like they are "walking the line" on it. There was a crazy video from years back then from the ISS that showed and object approaching Earth-A laser of some sort discharged and the object zoomed AWAY from Earth. I think they feel if they don't outright disclose it won't cause a stir. Like leaving that tiniest bit of doubt.

Old 12-22-2017, 09:30 PM

13,978 posts, read 7,282,809 times
No doubt there is something. What are they and where are they from? Does our intelligence officials even know these answers?

Old 12-22-2017, 10:36 PM

5,686 posts, read 1,392,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
No doubt there is something. What are they and where are they from? Does our intelligence officials even know these answers?
Oh, I think they know A WHOLE LOT more than they are claiming, heck, these things have been popping up in our skies for 1000s of years, The US govt have had one or more projects related to this since the 50s. I have to assume they have learned quite a bit given all that time!

I think that the truth about them may just be too bizarre, and our Govt feels the public would not be able to understand it, or worse, panic, The Brookings report essentially concluded this back in the 60s/70s...the people are not ready for this. Not to mention,for Brookings to be able to conduct such a report, they would have had to had all this information back then, so, that brings up another set of questions.

Either that or they may conflict with the world history we are taught, if that is the case, they will never disclose, everything would then have to change, history books would need to be re-written, explanations why we were lied to for so many years, etc.

They may not want to make a big deal of it either, because they do not like admitting to the public they are basically defenseless against them should a threat ever arise. There is not much any global military could do if they suddenly became hostile, we are literally like cockroaches compared to them technology-wise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or