Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 12:11 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,803,581 times

Advertisements

After some digging around, it appears this incident appeared on the Internet as early as 2015, and there is a bit more info to it, but not much. The gov and people formerly involved just sort of verified it all to a certain extent, probably, maybe 100%, the most verified claim of a UFO yet.

The thing that does sit in my mind is the fact the UFO zipped off to the CAP and waited, which is odd and seems evident that it is either a coincidence, this thing is human driven and they knew where the CAP was, a very elaborate hoax, or the UFO has the capability to decipher our comms and understand everything including that the aircraft were ordered back to the CAP.

If this is a UFO, it is still possible there are no living things on board, and these are just robots sent out to collect information, very advanced robots, maybe AI even. These things could have been visiting the Earth for thousands, tens of thousands of years, and maybe it takes thousands of years for the UFO to even send information back to their home planet. Oh goodness, I am sounding like a UFO believer, lol.

There is still a great probability this is a human aircraft, but everything about it defies logic, including why would they even fly it in such a manner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2017, 07:15 AM

5,869 posts, read 4,205,244 times
I become more and more skeptical of UFO reports, as the number of people carrying a cocked-and-ready videocam approaches saturation, but there is no increase in the number of photos or films of UFOs. One single UFO anywhere near a populated place would yield hundreds or thousands of confirming videos uploaded to Youtube, maybe a million over a major city. Where are the videos?

Old 12-23-2017, 09:34 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
After some digging around, it appears this incident appeared on the Internet as early as 2015, and there is a bit more info to it, but not much. The gov and people formerly involved just sort of verified it all to a certain extent, probably, maybe 100%, the most verified claim of a UFO yet.

The thing that does sit in my mind is the fact the UFO zipped off to the CAP and waited, which is odd and seems evident that it is either a coincidence, this thing is human driven and they knew where the CAP was, a very elaborate hoax, or the UFO has the capability to decipher our comms and understand everything including that the aircraft were ordered back to the CAP.

If this is a UFO, it is still possible there are no living things on board, and these are just robots sent out to collect information, very advanced robots, maybe AI even. These things could have been visiting the Earth for thousands, tens of thousands of years, and maybe it takes thousands of years for the UFO to even send information back to their home planet. Oh goodness, I am sounding like a UFO believer, lol.

There is still a great probability this is a human aircraft, but everything about it defies logic, including why would they even fly it in such a manner.
Another theory is they may be time travelers. This sounds crazy at first, but if time travel is ever created, even if its 8000 yrs in the future, this is likely how they would show up, they wouldnt want to land/ arrive and have everyone realize they are time traveling, instead, staying in sight for a just a few second and then zipping off again would be best for their safety.

Old 12-23-2017, 11:53 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebuan View Post
I become more and more skeptical of UFO reports, as the number of people carrying a cocked-and-ready videocam approaches saturation, but there is no increase in the number of photos or films of UFOs. One single UFO anywhere near a populated place would yield hundreds or thousands of confirming videos uploaded to Youtube, maybe a million over a major city. Where are the videos?
People are no longer looking up. Everyone is looking down, fixated on their devices

Old 12-23-2017, 12:08 PM

4,795 posts, read 2,797,347 times
Default A perfect bot

Quote:
That, @ least, is answerable. If someone's clever, or has deep pockets & lots of CPUs & staff to work on it, they could either go out & kill every UFO video online, or code a virus to go out & do the job for them. In terms of efficiency, a virus that hides out in the cloud (or somewhere similar), & keeps watch for UFO-related video or images - then swoops down & deletes the offending images - would be best.

It would never sleep, need a coffee, a bathroom break, never get bored.

Old 12-23-2017, 06:07 PM

5,869 posts, read 4,205,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest88 View Post
That, @ least, is answerable. If someone's clever, or has deep pockets & lots of CPUs & staff to work on it, they could either go out & kill every UFO video online, or code a virus to go out & do the job for them. In terms of efficiency, a virus that hides out in the cloud (or somewhere similar), & keeps watch for UFO-related video or images - then swoops down & deletes the offending images - would be best.

It would never sleep, need a coffee, a bathroom break, never get bored.
They would also need to delete every posting in a forum like this, where Youtube posters would complain about their video being deleted. And all of their complaints about their forum message being deleted. And your message revealing that you are on to them. Pfft, just like that. Watch this space.

(Just for fun, if I were a mod here, I'd delete your message and mine.)

Old 12-23-2017, 06:36 PM

4,795 posts, read 2,797,347 times
Default I begin to see a pattern here

Quote:
They would also need to delete every posting in a forum like this, where Youtube posters would complain about their video being deleted. And all of their complaints about their forum message being deleted. And your message revealing that you are on to them. Pfft, just like that. Watch this space.

(Just for fun, if I were a mod here, I'd delete your message and mine.)
Yah, if you delete every image & every reference to the image, you kinda give the game away. (It would be too perfect a wipe.) So a clever agency could run a double bluff - delete the images & any link to them, but leave the uncorroborated text.

& hope that the inertia of all text, no images - serves to dissuade most of the target audience. Either that, or that something interesting happens in the interstice between someone noticing the systemic erasure of images only, & their dawning realization that something's up. Hmm - maybe the next phase of the cover-up is that someone hacks into Trump's Tweet account & blurts out something completely off the wall?

That would explain a lot of what's been going on over the last year ...

Old 12-23-2017, 07:50 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
These are not the videos then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uopOnwn3xuQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbqOl_4NA

Old 12-23-2017, 09:50 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,631,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
These are not the videos then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uopOnwn3xuQ
There was one clip shown in the Top 10 video that resembled a recent event involving a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launch, although some witnesses did think it might be a UFO. It's an IFO.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...sky/ar-BBHbXCb

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...fornia-n832301

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH55VGVjkqo

Old 12-23-2017, 10:19 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
There was one clip shown in the Top 10 video that resembled a recent event involving a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launch, although some witnesses did think it might be a UFO. It's an IFO.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...sky/ar-BBHbXCb

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...fornia-n832301

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH55VGVjkqo

...and I am pretty sure couple of other cases might be a fake there.
But that's not to say that ALL of them are fake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal