U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 04:38 PM

878 posts, read 629,044 times

Advertisements

[http://www.strangestrangestrange.com/1954-greada-treaty-eisenhower-aliens[/SIZE]

]The aliens would not interfere in our affairs, and we would not interfere in theirs; The US Government would keep their presence on earth secret;
The aliens would furnish the US with advanced technology;
The aliens could abduct humans and livestock on a limited basis for medical examination and monitoring;
The people subjected to experiences would not be harmed, and returned to their point of abduction with no recollection of the event;
The US could also do medical examination and genetic experience with aliens;
They should share the results;
The aliens would be granted secret facilities for their accommodations and experiences.
[

This is a new one on me.

Last edited by bagster; 01-04-2018 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: excess information
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2018, 05:16 PM

10,634 posts, read 16,244,179 times
Bad agreement - should have included a clause to stop screwing around with crop circles and we should have exclusive distribution rights to Romulan Ale on planet Earth.

Old 01-04-2018, 09:35 PM

8,012 posts, read 8,891,803 times
There is a certain ring of truth to this report. However, I wonder why the article didn't mention Clinton's promise during the 1992 presidential election campaign to tell the American people what the government knew about flying saucers if he were elected. That bit of withholding key evidence says a lot.

I'm not yet convinced, but this could be as important as the Army Air Corps's briefings during the Roswell affair.

A random thought: are the aliens and their human allies, that is, their lobbyists, afraid that President Trump will reveal their presence? Is this the real reason for the utterly unprecedented ongoing resistance to his presidency?

Most UFO talk seems mindless and imbecilic; this does not.

Old 01-04-2018, 10:11 PM

12,323 posts, read 17,341,825 times
This whole "greyata treaty" thing is bunk... probably misinformation to give believers the (false) impression that the Government has some sort of power over the UFO situation. Seems pretty clear to me the Gov is clueless too, especially considering recent revelations out of the Pentagon.

It would be like the USA going to the Gombe reserve in Africa and making a formal agreement with the alpha chimps, maybe giving them a stealth fighter or two in exchange for letting us abduct, probe and tag the other chimps.

Why people think human power structures would mean a hill of beans to E.T. is beyond me.

Old 01-04-2018, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
This whole "greyata treaty" thing is bunk... probably misinformation to give believers the (false) impression that the Government has some sort of power over the UFO situation. Seems pretty clear to me the Gov is clueless too, especially considering recent revelations out of the Pentagon.

It would be like the USA going to the Gombe reserve in Africa and making a formal agreement with the alpha chimps, maybe giving them a stealth fighter or two in exchange for letting us abduct, probe and tag the other chimps.

Why people think human power structures would mean a hill of beans to E.T. is beyond me.
The fact that you can't see an apparent reason for contact doesn't mean that an alien group can't benefit from contact. Perhaps they have some need that can only be met from time spent here. Suppose (I am not being facetious) that they can only cultivate some alien equivalent of truffles or Beluga Caviar on Earth. If you prefer, suppose that Earth has some product or process which is critical to their survival. A supposition isn't necessarily fatuous.

The article provides an explanation; it is subject to disproof. What more can you ask for at this stage? Let's see what develops.

Old 01-05-2018, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
I saw that. I'm currently the high bidder!!!!
Whom do you suppose eats toasted peanut butter and pickle sandwiches with cheese sauce? I assure you that they are not human.

Old 01-05-2018, 07:54 AM

1,627 posts, read 389,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post

They are not as clueless as you think. According to that news a few weeks ago about the Pentagon being secretly involved in the UFO study for years, they have recovered unknown metal alloys from UAPs over the years, some are kept at Bigelow Aerospace...you dont think they have studied this stuff in all that time, learned from it?

Im not sure if there is an official treaty, not much any human Govt or military could do if aliens broke the treaty anyway, so whats the point of having one, humans are like lab rats compared the aliens.

However there is one aspect that may contradict this, all the times fighter jets and or attack helicopters are scrambled when UFOs show up, in some cases, the military aircraft have tried to chase and engage the UFOs, and the UFOs vanish or fly off, point is, they try to avoid getting caught, why would they not just shoot the military craft out of the sky for trying to engage it, why would be so elusive against a much less advanced craft?

Ultimately though, whatever aliens are, or what they are doing here, the Brookings report concluded the general public was not ready to learn the truth, so they must have had good reason to reach this conclusion.

Old 01-05-2018, 08:32 AM

163 posts, read 58,999 times
Aliens are around us. Proof! Read some of the post on certain threads. Anyway who would mess with us as we have Capt James T Kirk. . If the aliens are all women he will just make out with them . Win Win situation. Now let's talk about that bunker in the Arizona Mountains?

Old 01-05-2018, 08:55 AM

13,488 posts, read 18,221,855 times
The very first premise of this notion is ridiculous.

What is a treaty? A legal agreement. Meaning the two parties must agree to be bound by the same laws that can be appealed to a higher authority (courts, etc.).

Which legal authority are extraterrestrials bound by exactly? This is the conspiracy that the greys actually run the UN right?

Old 01-05-2018, 09:50 AM

12,323 posts, read 17,341,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
The fact that you can't see an apparent reason for contact doesn't mean that an alien group can't benefit from contact. Perhaps they have some need that can only be met from time spent here. Suppose (I am not being facetious) that they can only cultivate some alien equivalent of truffles or Beluga Caviar on Earth. If you prefer, suppose that Earth has some product or process which is critical to their survival. A supposition isn't necessarily fatuous.

The article provides an explanation; it is subject to disproof. What more can you ask for at this stage? Let's see what develops.

The bottom line is that at least 95% of all paranormal claims are misinterpretations of normal activity and outright fabrications. Past experience has tuned my "B.S. detector" to be very skeptical of nonhuman entities doing very human things and it doesn't get more human-ish than actually writing up a treaty between two different groups.

The real deal is the epitome of "High Strangeness" and inevitably plays out with no rhyme or reason (to us anyway) or apparent agenda on the part of the entities. Animal mutilation is a good example... what could possibly be gained by killing cows, coring out their rectums, slicing off jaw flesh or sexual organs OVER and OVER for decades (if not centuries)? A haunting where random stuff happens with no pattern or apparent agenda besides maybe scaring and tormenting the crap out of random people who happen to live in a random house is another.

I believe that all paranormal activity is interrelated and probably from the same general source which is quite frankly beyond human experience and frame of reference, making it as incomprehensible to us as college physics would be to the family dog. That means that it's not what we think... the disembodied souls of dead people walking the earth or beings from other planets with more technology than us studying Earth are merely human guesses/interpretations/explanations (which are probably wrong) for a very real phenomenon that is ultimately beyond our frame of reference, leaving us incapable of making any sense of it.

Anyway, that's my interpretation, based on my spooky life experiences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal