U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2018, 06:22 AM

588 posts, read 117,529 times

Advertisements

Its all so exciting Cal!!!!!!!!

Its amazing how camera and microphones can pick up this world but most of us cannot!!

Whats the difference really??? I mean cameras are made by people right????? -- Why can they see what most iof us cant??

Very very interesting............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2018, 08:16 AM

1,519 posts, read 764,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I have 4 video cameras that are recording 24/7, but they are focused on the property.

When this incident happened, it was inside one of my storage sheds, so video didn't pick it up.
I am contemplating a video camera for the den, as I spend a lot of time in there.
I also have my recording equipment for evp in there.

Bob.

That would be very interesting if we could have a view of the strange incident you posted. I wonder if "they" knew how to shun the camera too..

Old 01-29-2018, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy221 View Post
Its all so exciting Cal!!!!!!!!

Its amazing how camera and microphones can pick up this world but most of us cannot!!

Whats the difference really??? I mean cameras are made by people right????? -- Why can they see what most iof us cant??

Very very interesting............

I think in this case OP's eyes were not available on the crime scene while searching for his tools elsewhere.

Old 01-29-2018, 11:48 PM

4,693 posts, read 6,825,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softcrunch View Post
I think in this case OP's eyes were not available on the crime scene while searching for his tools elsewhere.
I sure didn't look at it as a crime, just the opposite.
It was a "helping hand".
As for getting it on video, I have 4 cameras all over my property, and one aimed at the driveway where the corvette is parked.
That same camera also has the tool shed in view, but because the tool box was in the shed, the camera couldn't pick up the event with the tools..

Bob.

Old 01-30-2018, 09:01 AM

20,344 posts, read 20,193,117 times
Quote:
It was a "helping hand".
As for getting it on video, I have 4 cameras all over my property, and one aimed at the driveway where the corvette is parked.
That same camera also has the tool shed in view, but because the tool box was in the shed, the camera couldn't pick up the event with the tools..

Bob.
I Believe but it would have been even cooler had your friend also proceeded to complete the post wiring for you.

Old 01-30-2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
It was a "helping hand".

Bob.

Well I meant to put it as "crime scene" lol, I'm sure that occurance was a friendly gesture.

Old 02-09-2018, 01:05 PM

5,455 posts, read 2,534,174 times
I've had things disappearing from where I know I left them, then after several people have searched the same area and found nothing and about an hour later, the object turns up exactly where it was supposed to be.

I had a spare car key in my wallet. One day it was gone. I pulled everything out of the wallet, searched each pocket. Bent it squeezed it but nothing. Must have fallen out somewhere. Then after many months, it turns up large as life in that same wallet! It sticks out like a sore thumb!

Old 02-10-2018, 10:42 AM

5,603 posts, read 1,360,177 times
Quote:
Yup I totally believe!!

Spirits are all around us....... Certainly nothing to be afraid of
Maybe not afraid of them so much, but if there are indeed lots of spirits all around us, that does beg the question of why, is this what happens after death...you just become a spirit stuck roaming around?

Old 02-10-2018, 06:52 PM

588 posts, read 117,529 times
Well YES you can goto in the light and into the 4th dimention or stay in the spirit world and alot of spirits feel they have unfinished business here and are just looking for help....... Hardily anyone can see/hear them so finding someone who can IS NOT EASY!!!

People who commit suicide often stay in the spirit world as they feel lost and trapped.......

Old 02-12-2018, 09:49 AM

5,603 posts, read 1,360,177 times
Quote:
Well YES you can goto in the light and into the 4th dimention or stay in the spirit world and alot of spirits feel they have unfinished business here and are just looking for help....... Hardily anyone can see/hear them so finding someone who can IS NOT EASY!!!

People who commit suicide often stay in the spirit world as they feel lost and trapped.......
I know a woman who can see spirits, she claims most that she sees, do not realize they are dead, they are going about their routines as they did when they were alive.

I dont understand how that is possible though, you would think they would recognize that no one is able to see or hear them...unless there are lots of spirits, all doing this, but if that is the case...I could be dead right now, and all the things Im doing (on the internet now), is just an illusion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or