U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-25-2018, 12:31 PM
 
58 posts, read 19,207 times
Reputation: 81

Advertisements

The Bible-Throwing Poltergeist Terrorizing Keith Linder Has The Most Convincing EVP Recordings Captured On Tape




https://www.ranker.com/list/bothell-...haunting-facts

It's not always a problem to have ghosts living in your home. Some real-life haunted houses are actually quite pleasant, as a mischievous ghost can help add character to an otherwise normal dwelling. After all, who among us is not exhilarated by the glimpse of a levitating lamp or a phantom knocking in the walls?

Unfortunately, the story of the Bothell home haunting is considerably grimmer. The violent ghosts who terrorized Keith Linder were extremely aggressive and made their presence known to anyone who entered the home in Bothell, WA. Starting around 2011, mysterious voices were caught on tape, and household objects would disappear, only to be found smoldering some time later. The happenings became so ruthless that Linder was eventually forced to move in 2016.

Eventually, the situation escalated to the point that TV crews, paranormal investigators, and scientific researchers were called in. People became desperate to hear Linder's story, and to capture concrete photographic evidence of a supernatural presence. It all may sound like a horror movie, but Linder's account of the haunting has never wavered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-27-2018, 02:01 AM
 
Location: Olympia area
405 posts, read 129,737 times
Reputation: 871
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
The Bible-Throwing Poltergeist Terrorizing Keith Linder Has The Most Convincing EVP Recordings Captured On Tape




https://www.ranker.com/list/bothell-...haunting-facts

It's not always a problem to have ghosts living in your home. Some real-life haunted houses are actually quite pleasant, as a mischievous ghost can help add character to an otherwise normal dwelling. After all, who among us is not exhilarated by the glimpse of a levitating lamp or a phantom knocking in the walls?

Unfortunately, the story of the Bothell home haunting is considerably grimmer. The violent ghosts who terrorized Keith Linder were extremely aggressive and made their presence known to anyone who entered the home in Bothell, WA. Starting around 2011, mysterious voices were caught on tape, and household objects would disappear, only to be found smoldering some time later. The happenings became so ruthless that Linder was eventually forced to move in 2016.

Eventually, the situation escalated to the point that TV crews, paranormal investigators, and scientific researchers were called in. People became desperate to hear Linder's story, and to capture concrete photographic evidence of a supernatural presence. It all may sound like a horror movie, but Linder's account of the haunting has never wavered.
Thanks for the link to a very cool website! All kinds of interesting stories, including the one about Keith Linder. I read a bit about his story, be interesting to get the history on who the mysterious ghost is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2018, 04:18 AM
 
399 posts, read 31,029 times
Reputation: 202
Yes thank you very much!!!!!

A good site on the matter for sure
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2018, 10:45 AM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
4,353 posts, read 2,163,155 times
Reputation: 5273
Do a search on original posters name and you will see that this is Keith Linder and we have yet to figure out why he keeps posting this stuff. As far as I know he and his wife moved out of the home and no longer live there. The home was supposed to be very active but nothing was really ever caught on tape.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-27-2018, 10:41 PM
 
Location: Olympia area
405 posts, read 129,737 times
Reputation: 871
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Do a search on original posters name and you will see that this is Keith Linder and we have yet to figure out why he keeps posting this stuff. As far as I know he and his wife moved out of the home and no longer live there. The home was supposed to be very active but nothing was really ever caught on tape.
I did, and there is a bunch of links on this supposed haunting. If Zak on Ghost Adventures couldn't pick up anything, that says a lot. I don't know for sure, but it does seem like he is milking this for whatever he can get out of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-28-2018, 04:37 AM
 
399 posts, read 31,029 times
Reputation: 202
Im quite interested in this stuff!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-28-2018, 04:14 PM
 
205 posts, read 175,665 times
Reputation: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz22 View Post
I did, and there is a bunch of links on this supposed haunting. If Zak on Ghost Adventures couldn't pick up anything, that says a lot. I don't know for sure, but it does seem like he is milking this for whatever he can get out of it.
What I am really interested in is the Tallmans ghost, a ghost which terrorized a family after they
bought a seemingly innocent bunk bed from a store. The bunk bed was not an antique or did it have a
sordid history, but the hauntings were so bad, that they had the bed crushed with a steam roller
at a garbage dump.

I watched the episode of Unsolved Mysteries which featured this as a kid, and it scared the daylights out
of me. Among other things, it caused a clock radio with an analog dial to go back and forth through
the stations by itself, a lunch pail to fly out of the father's hands and smash a lamp on the other side of the
living room, and caused a fog to appear on the floor, with an apparition in it, which scared a relative or friend who was sleeping on the floor to keep watch over the kids pale, out of his wits, and speechless!

I have been trying to find the episode on line for years, through all channels, but they got this
episode locked up good!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-28-2018, 06:29 PM
 
10,800 posts, read 18,297,601 times
Reputation: 16504
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkingBlythe View Post
What I am really interested in is the Tallmans ghost, a ghost which terrorized a family after they
bought a seemingly innocent bunk bed from a store. The bunk bed was not an antique or did it have a
sordid history, but the hauntings were so bad, that they had the bed crushed with a steam roller
at a garbage dump.

I watched the episode of Unsolved Mysteries which featured this as a kid, and it scared the daylights out
of me. Among other things, it caused a clock radio with an analog dial to go back and forth through
the stations by itself, a lunch pail to fly out of the father's hands and smash a lamp on the other side of the
living room, and caused a fog to appear on the floor, with an apparition in it, which scared a relative or friend who was sleeping on the floor to keep watch over the kids pale, out of his wits, and speechless!

I have been trying to find the episode on line for years, through all channels, but they got this
episode locked up good!
Amazon is streaming Unsolved, but all the listings I found specify a 10-26-88 air date, reference Queen Mary ship and Mad Anthony Wayne Inn with it, also being the 3rd episode in the first season. Halloween.

However, it looks as if the company that has the rights has messed with the episodes. They have a generic release date of December 31, 1988, and the 3rd episode has nothing in it familiar. The Queen Mary appears in 4, and Mad Anthony is in seven.

Makes me think there was some Jerry-rigging. “We need one unsolved murder segment, one one kid caught down a well segment, one urban legend segment, and a haunting segment.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-28-2018, 11:06 PM
 
Location: Olympia area
405 posts, read 129,737 times
Reputation: 871
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkingBlythe View Post
What I am really interested in is the Tallmans ghost, a ghost which terrorized a family after they
bought a seemingly innocent bunk bed from a store. The bunk bed was not an antique or did it have a
sordid history, but the hauntings were so bad, that they had the bed crushed with a steam roller
at a garbage dump.

I watched the episode of Unsolved Mysteries which featured this as a kid, and it scared the daylights out
of me. Among other things, it caused a clock radio with an analog dial to go back and forth through
the stations by itself, a lunch pail to fly out of the father's hands and smash a lamp on the other side of the
living room, and caused a fog to appear on the floor, with an apparition in it, which scared a relative or friend who was sleeping on the floor to keep watch over the kids pale, out of his wits, and speechless!

I have been trying to find the episode on line for years, through all channels, but they got this
episode locked up good!
Must have been quite an episode. This bunk bed should have come to the attention of John Zaffis in the Haunted Collector. Seems strange that this bunk bed didn't have a history and was not an antique. It would have been the first thing I thought of.

If you find this lost episode, keep me posted, sounds scary good!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-28-2018, 11:12 PM
 
20,514 posts, read 19,461,434 times
Reputation: 24795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Do a search on original posters name and you will see that this is Keith Linder and we have yet to figure out why he keeps posting this stuff. As far as I know he and his wife moved out of the home and no longer live there. The home was supposed to be very active but nothing was really ever caught on tape.
I don't usually read anything this person posts, but the responses piqued my interest. Different day, same nonsense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top