U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 04:16 PM

2,356 posts, read 2,736,668 times

Advertisements

I believe we are all forgetting Travis Walton also. He and the work group out in the woods with him that night have taken multiple lie-detector tests and all of them passed to the satisfaction of the authorities. I think Travis has taken at least 5 tests.

There are videos of implants removed by Dr Roger Lier who died in 2014. He removed 16 or 17 items from people and they were analysed properly. Some had radio frequencies coming from them and some actually moved away from the scalpel as he was trying to remove them.

Abductions are real. It runs in families and lasts for generations with some abductees being taken frequently often multiple times per week or month.

Dr David Jacobs (ufoabduction.com) has written books on it, the latest being "Walking Among Us" where his research has uncovered the fact that alien abductions may be working towards a takeover of our Earth by hybridization.

Abductee women are becoming pregnant and then at 11 or 12 weeks the fetus disappears without any trace of being pregnant. No hormones left, nothing. This has been noted by hospitals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2018, 04:19 PM

8,642 posts, read 9,403,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I believe we are all forgetting Travis Walton also. He and the work group out in the woods with him that night have taken multiple lie-detector tests and all of them passed to the satisfaction of the authorities. I think Travis has taken at least 5 tests.

There are videos of implants removed by Dr Roger Lier who died in 2014. He removed 16 or 17 items from people and they were analysed properly. Some had radio frequencies coming from them and some actually moved away from the scalpel as he was trying to remove them.

Abductions are real. It runs in families and lasts for generations with some abductees being taken frequently often multiple times per week or month.

Dr David Jacobs (ufoabduction.com) has written books on it, the latest being "Walking Among Us" where his research has uncovered the fact that alien abductions may be working towards a takeover of our Earth by hybridization.

Abductee women are becoming pregnant and then at 11 or 12 weeks the fetus disappears without any trace of being pregnant. No hormones left, nothing. This has been noted by hospitals.
The problem is that you have no actual citations. UFO fan groups don't count.

Old 01-30-2018, 08:41 PM

2,356 posts, read 2,736,668 times
who cares? Only you and a few others like you. You are wasting your time here asking for citations and just trolling.

Just another pseudo-scientist trying to convince folk this phenomenon does not exist.

Thats all good, keep on trying to convince people to bury their head in the sand and stay asleep, nothing to worry about, carry on - nothing to see, the government and the military will look after you. Not.

What I said is true and has been documented by the author above and the well-known true story of Travis Walton made into the film "Fire in the Sky."

Old 01-30-2018, 09:14 PM

4,584 posts, read 2,308,916 times
Quote:
who cares? Only you and a few others like you. You are wasting your time here asking for citations and just trolling.

Just another pseudo-scientist trying to convince folk this phenomenon does not exist.

Thats all good, keep on trying to convince people to bury their head in the sand and stay asleep, nothing to worry about, carry on - nothing to see, the government and the military will look after you. Not.

What I said is true and has been documented by the author above and the well-known true story of Travis Walton made into the film "Fire in the Sky."
I care. If someone states something as fact they should be able to prove it and not just call other people names because they do not believe their unsubstantiated claims.

Old 01-31-2018, 12:17 AM

8,642 posts, read 9,403,680 times
Quote:

Why do you expect anyone to believe your assertions for which you offer no evidence ? I'm not asking for proof, just some evidence.

Old 01-31-2018, 06:26 PM

3,259 posts, read 1,369,205 times
Quote:
Why would they need to abduct for hybridization? I'm here now... (ha, kidding) ...

Before Rhogam, my blood could have killed every Rh + child following the firstborn & I would only have contributed one +/- child & three -/- children to this world.

Instead; I have contributed eight +/- children & three -/- children.

Even if all my descendants underperform me fertility-wise & only have two children each, I will still have three hundred & thirty: +/- descendants in 5 generations, compared to today's average parent who will have 62.

Meh; still not enough for world domination but what's so bad about being Rh-? The only thing I wouldn't want to pass on is my genetic CRY1 mutation (Martian sleep gene) because it's hard to not have your circadian rhythm set to Earth's rotation & orbit.

I worked night shift most of my life but you still feel as though you are in a permanent state of dysfunction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or