U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 06:10 PM

217 posts, read 91,023 times

Advertisements

Hello Forum!!

I'm not new to the forum in general, but new to this one. This is my first post here!

I don't know if there's any meaning on this, if its considered paranormal..idk...

Background

Before I explain the actual event, I need to give some background. I'm a 28 year old male, but this event relates to one of my cousins whom I closely grew up together because we're close in age, she's 29 years old.

When she was about 12 years old, she woke up one night screaming that someone with red eyes was in her bedroom, my aunt at that time, look around but couldn't find anything. Over the course of the following years, my cousin said that she felt an evil presence in her bedroom. Nobody in her family ever experienced anything but her. Now as an adult, my cousin has sort of embrace the fact that she has this demon that only haunts her, etc... Her grandmother who does a type of "Mexican budu" stated that she too felt a negative presence in her room. But other than that, nobody else has ever experience nothing of what my cousin described, so there is a probability that my cousin has made all this up, who knows.

Not related to her "demon" story, but important to what's next, my cousin recently became a mom of a beautiful little girl. She's about a month old.

The Event

So this happen on Thursday to Friday night. I went to sleep, very uneventful, tired from the whole week of work, went to sleep around 10 pm - I quickly felt to sleep that night.

That night I had a very strange and scary dream. In my dream, I keep telling my cousin to be strong and not to give up, and she just keep telling me "i know but is hard" and she kept crying.... eventually her voice became very hoarse and manly-like..demonic.. to which I screamed "Just leave your daughter alone"....

At this, i woke up...
I woke up to my dark room, and stood there scare for a minute and told myself... how scary... and grabbed my phone to check the time: 3:30 AM...

I don't know, maybe I'm just over stressing it, but scary movies have always put 3 AM as the hour of the devil... and I'm scare that my dream and the fact that I happen to wake up at 3:30 AM have any meaning....

Since then, I'm very uneasy, especially at night, right before I go to bed. I feel scared. I've always preyed, and continue to prey... but I still feel a little scare

Am I overseeing this, and simply it was a nightmare.... or is it a meaning of something bad?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2018, 06:25 PM

371 posts, read 435,543 times
You are a spiritual being having a human experience. Remember that.

If you are ever scared, pray to the white light of Jesus of Nazareth or arcgangel Michael.

Old 02-06-2018, 01:00 AM

2,575 posts, read 2,881,675 times
Around the 3am time is supposed to be when the energy is right to move between worlds or when the "veil is thinnest". Also, some say the Earth is moving towards a time when the spiritual aspects of our 3D world are more in evidence. If so, then more and more people are going to be seeing and hearing stuff which we dont understand. Dont know about all that.

There are many reports of entities with red eyes and there are also reports of cryptids with red eyes too. I think that some just have red eyes and thats the way they are, or possibly it is a memory which we are being given to mask or cover up another more frightening event (see below). Whether they are 'demons' or not really depends on your beliefs. I think they are either just entities which live in-between or in both worlds or else they are coming here for a specific purpose. I am sure there are things which we can do to strengthen our energy fields to resist any invasion - if they are spiritual in nature. Fear is an attraction to many animals and entities too who feed off that kind of energy.

If we ever get to meet ET it is unlikely that he will look cute and cuddly and more likely to look like a grey, reptile or a preying mantis (so it is reported anyway). I guess we better get used to strange and ugly-to-us-looking entities which are out there and which we do not normally see. If we get disclosure in the near future we better steel ourselves for this kind of different-looking being.

Is there a history of abductions in the family that you are aware of?

Old 02-06-2018, 05:45 PM

8,920 posts, read 7,328,581 times
Have you checked with your cousin since this incident, just in case clairvoyance was at work? Are she and her baby okay, and did she experience anything at the same time you had this nightmare (or whatever it was)?

Old 02-07-2018, 09:31 AM

526 posts, read 342,599 times
Let's go from the beginning, your cousin and what she had seen, I believe her and this is something known, if you read many threads here you will find a lot of similar incidents. But I'll not call it demon, because the vocabulary is really confusing, when I translate this word I found several different meaning include the meaning I want. English is very limited. So, I'd prefer to use the word "creature" without specifying. It's better and accurate,too.
But I don't think of her explanation to what happened. She though this might related with her. Not necessary. She maybe more sensitive, but even people who are not sensitive can see somethings paranormal.
I think If she felt there is something such presence in her room, that's because of that incident that happened at the time. If she was sure she saw something creepy in the real life, it's not easy to forget it. She would feel it as if it happened yesterday. That's why every time she go or sleep there she would feel there is something still there.

About your dream, don't take it seriously at all, because you are close to her, and you know the incident, plus you know her thoughts about it, you have your own thinking, too. You had stress. You might live alone also, So this nightmare seems just reflection to your thoughts that you got it from her. It could come to you as thing you or she wanted you to believe in. And also, be careful not to tell her about this nightmare at all in order not to take it seriously because, she could believe in your dream. To just believe it's not a problem but the problem is when she put an effect on this so that she act according to what she think. Specially that she has a baby. So, don't tell her. At the end, your dream is
NOT REAL.

Old 02-07-2018, 10:53 AM

587 posts, read 313,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Have you checked with your cousin since this incident, just in case clairvoyance was at work? Are she and her baby okay, and did she experience anything at the same time you had this nightmare (or whatever it was)?
Good idea.

OP, the experience could be more of an alert-mechanism to encourage
you to touch base with her and make sure there isn't something going
on for which the imagery in your dream served as more of a metaphoric
symbolization.

-

Old 02-08-2018, 04:49 PM

Thanks everyone for your responses.

I did check on her, and both she and the baby are fine. I asked if everything had been ok, and she said yes, nothing out of the ordinary.

If anything, the only worrisome thing she has at the moment is that financially she's not doing so well. And with her being out of work for Maternity Leave, is causing her some holes in her pocket.

But everything she said she was fine.

Old 02-08-2018, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Is there a history of abductions in the family that you are aware of?
No!

Thank God!

Old 02-22-2018, 04:51 PM

50 posts, read 17,805 times
I have had similar experiences that started with feeling a sinister presence in room when I was around 12 or 13 years old the experiences stopped after my teen years ended but looking back those nights still haunt me to my core and worst of all was the night hag syndrome which was accompanyed by coldspots and the feeling of being watched all I know is that demonic beings were in involved.

Old 02-25-2018, 07:41 AM

3,684 posts, read 1,163,451 times
Doesn't take much to rattle a lot of people.
It might make more sense to ask "why am I afraid".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal