Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2018, 05:17 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,859,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
You keep stating the plane crashed.
What proof do you have of that?

Bob.
The wreckage. Photographed and listed, in the link provided earlier, which you chose to ignore or dismiss.

Old 04-01-2018, 05:26 PM

11,026 posts, read 5,982,960 times
Thing is, Bob, there are pieces of wreckage, fabricated or not. Let's consider the fabrication hypothesis. My first question would be; Why? The plane is gone, the hoo ha has died down, it's forgotten. Why would the conspirators suddenly reawaken the affair if they wanted it to go away?

So let's consider the possibility that it did go down in the ocean; After a time period, consistent with the ocean currents, pieces of wreckage begin to wash up on shores, consistent with current dispersion. Wreckage that came from a Boeing 777.

Now let's consider the vision you had; Well, I don't know what to say about it. It was your vision, something that happened inside your head. Only you are privy to that vision. It could be no more than a vision or dream. Neither you, I or anyone else has any way of verifying what that vision was.

Then we have the laws of nature. Gravity. This plane was flying under power to overcome gravity. Either the plane lost control and fell down to earth under gravity, or it landed under gravity or it ran out of fuel and came back to earth under gravity or it flew into the ocean or onto land. That's hard fact. That's theory, not hypothesis or postulation. Just fact.

So far, everything is against an alien spaceship abducting this plane. Except maybe the report that it flew in a zig-zag fashion before disappearing. For that zig-zag pattern to be known implies it was being tracked. But we are told it was not tracked. So before we can entertain the idea of it flying in a zag-zag pattern, we require confirmation of this 'fact'. We also need to determine what the significance of flying in a zig-zag pattern is. To me it would imply the crew were out of commission and no more.

Old 04-01-2018, 06:00 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times
Quote:
Could plane spotted by Maldivian islanders really have been MH370? | Post Magazine | South China Morning Post

This is a long article, but it points out that eyewitness reports of seeing the plane go over a tiny island was not the Malaysian craft.
I stated earlier, there had been a report of the flight going in a zig zag pattern just before contact was lost.
You will find that reference when you click on the link written in orange concerning Jeff Wise aviator expert.
To date, no hard evidence has been found to substantiate the plane ever touched earth, once it became airborne.
There is a lot of speculation,back up by nothing.

Also there is a lengthy article included about the latest search by that company from Texas.
I honestly believe they have the capability of falsifying this entire project in an effort to gain increased wealth.
It would appear they are involved in a lot more than just looking for an aircraft that isn't there.

I will hold true to my convictions as to what was in the "vision" I had on hearing this aircraft came up missing.

Bob.

There is a lot of speculation,back up by nothing.

WHAT YOU SAID.

Old 04-01-2018, 09:26 PM

8,551 posts, read 10,975,842 times
Quote:
Now let's consider the vision you had; Well, I don't know what to say about it. It was your vision, something that happened inside your head. Only you are privy to that vision. It could be no more than a vision or dream. Neither you, I or anyone else has any way of verifying what that vision was.
As for my vision, you are correct in the sense that it was mine, and mine alone, but past vision I have also had, turned out to be exactly what I visioned soon after I had them.
A few examples:
All of these vision were a result of seeing a news clip , and immediately having a vision regarding the subject of that news clip.

About ten years ago, a young boy was abducted in a back alley way in a town in Southern California.
I had a vision he was murdered, and his body was buried underneath a pile of rocks out in the desert.
A few days after his kidnapping, his body was found out in the desert, under a pile of rocks.
They did find the person responsible.

About five years ago, a girl did not come home from a new years eve party.
Again, I immediately "saw" what happened to her.
Her body was lying a short distance from her car, that had gone over a cliff.

Three or four days past after she went missing, and a helicopter pilot for the sheriff's department spotted the wreckage in a canyon in the Angeles national forest.
They descended to the wreck, and her lifeless body was about 25 feet from her car, just as I has "seen".

Not sure of the years of the next event, I think it was about 4 or 5 years ago.

A 4 year old girl was kidnapped from her bedroom in San Diego county.
I "saw" her body in bushes at the side of a fairly traveled road in the county.

That is where they found her body, just as I had seen it.

One event happened last year.
A 5 year old boy was not returned to his mother after a court ordered visitation by the farther of the boy.
I "saw" this young boy floating in a body of water.
I believe a couple of months went by before they found the boy's body.

This one was a bit more significant than the other sightings because some elements of the event were but two minutes from my house.
I walk my dog every day in this park near my house.
It has bridal, and walking trails, plus ball fields for little league.

The day after the boy's not being returned, the police launched a search, and found the farther sleeping in his car in this park.
They discovered he tried to commit suicide, but it did not happen.
Twenty five feet from where his car was parked, there is a small water filled lagoon.
I have walked by that lagoon perhaps 500 times, and never even knew it was there ,
It is covered with brush, and trees.

How I happened upon it was after the farther was removed from his car, and the vehicle towed away, I was walking my dog , as I always did, and he stopped to sniff the bushes along the trail.
He wanted to go further into the bushes, but I pulled him back.
That was when I noticed this lagoon.
It was perhaps 100 yards long, and maybe 20' wide, and was below the level of the bridal path.

In all the other events I never once contacted the authorities, thinking they may think somehow I was involved.
This one felt different.
Perhaps because it was so close to my home, and the fact I am in this park everyday.

I contacted the South Pasadena Police, and they told me the investigation had been turned over to the sheriffs department.
I called them and asked if they had searched that lagoon, and they had,they came up empty.
Still I kept seeing this boy's body floating in water.
He had on a bright yellow shirt, and blue jeans.
A month went by, and the boys body was discovered floating in a lake some distance from South Pasadena, where the farther was found sleeping in the park I go to every day.
The boy was wearing a yellow shirt, and blue jeans.

I don't have vision at every event, but enough to see I do have a track record of extreme accuracy.

The latest vision I had was three days ago, after hearing about an elderly lady in Los Angeles being murdered in her home.
I immediately had a vision of what I felt was one of her grandchildren beating her.

The investigation is still ongoing, and to date, no one has yet been arrested.

If this aircraft's disappearance had been my first vision, then perhaps I could question it, but this plane has been one of many I have had, and with the exception of the latest concerning this elderly lady, all have turned out to be exactly as I had "seen" them.
I fully expect this latest event will also.

Bob.

Old 04-01-2018, 10:02 PM

7,072 posts, read 9,615,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
That was already covered, during the initial events.

Why would anyone fake bits of the plane? What could the motive possibly be? Space aliens trying to cover up their own tracks?
The CIA covered up the US Navy shoot down of TWA flight 800 off Long Island.

Old 04-01-2018, 10:11 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,810,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Thing is, Bob...

So far, everything is against an alien spaceship abducting this plane. Except maybe the report that it flew in a zig-zag fashion before disappearing. For that zig-zag pattern to be known implies it was being tracked. But we are told it was not tracked. So before we can entertain the idea of it flying in a zag-zag pattern, we require confirmation of this 'fact'. We also need to determine what the significance of flying in a zig-zag pattern is. To me it would imply the crew were out of commission and no more.

SBM

Thing is, Bob is stating common knowledge. I thought that most of us on that thread ( Or I say most of us..maybe no one is left here that posted on that thread)

But MH370 was indeed sucked in turbulence from following to close to another plane. ( whatever that is) I would imagine it was a very high suction.. so much that it zig-zagged and went anther way. I personally believe that everyone was dead after that happened.. So, whether the plane was in the air or in the water doesn't really matter. They entered some type of different frequency.

The only thing I could feel at the time ( or instantaneously ) were two different frequancies. Not like a frequency of the other planes..maybe that was the suction lag.

I don't think the pilot was suicidal.
I certainly don't think he was paying attention/ maybe had a heart attack but I think the co-pilot was flying that plane.

( All Speculation) I did see the 2.. One frequency on a higher level and one frequency on a very low level..
I did get caught up that the passengers were taken to a different island at the time as well, but have pretty much abandoned that therory. (I wanted them to be alive)

Old 04-01-2018, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram2 View Post
The CIA covered up the US Navy shoot down of TWA flight 800 off Long Island.
The inept Malaysian government is one who would like to produce(and I believe they did) fake parts to cover their failure to lead a thorough investigation.
Perhaps , like me, they know there is not a plane to find.

Bob.

Old 04-01-2018, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
SBM

Thing is, Bob is stating common knowledge. I thought that most of us on that thread ( Or I say most of us..maybe no one is left here that posted on that thread)

But MH370 was indeed sucked in turbulence from following to close to another plane. ( whatever that is) I would imagine it was a very high suction.. so much that it zig-zagged and went anther way. I personally believe that everyone was dead after that happened.. So, whether the plane was in the air or in the water doesn't really matter. They entered some type of different frequency.

The only thing I could feel at the time ( or instantaneously ) were two different frequancies. Not like a frequency of the other planes..maybe that was the suction lag.

I don't think the pilot was suicidal.
I certainly don't think he was paying attention/ maybe had a heart attack but I think the co-pilot was flying that plane.

( All Speculation) I did see the 2.. One frequency on a higher level and one frequency on a very low level..
I did get caught up that the passengers were taken to a different island at the time as well, but have pretty much abandoned that therory. (I wanted them to be alive)
As for the plain being tracked in a zig zag point of travel, that is what I saw the spacecraft doing, once the plane was loaded into the cargo bay of the ship.
It took off at incredible speed, in a zig zag pattern, then disappeared.

As for the possibility, the last point of communication with the aircraft, was this zig zag motion, that falls in line with what I saw.
One thing that has eluded every one is the fact that I am able to see things that are not common knowledge. most can not, and when I say this aircraft never touched earth once it was airborne, is not common knowledge.
There are some in this world that have this ability to see beyond the daily occurrences, and for those who do not have the ability, they automatically refuse to believe these visions do occur.

This ability is not something one can turn off an on, like a light.
It happens when it happens.
Since this craft disappeared, nothing but speculation has ruled the event.
I don't need to speculate, I am fully aware of what I saw, just as I have been with all the other vision I have had in the past.

Bob.

Old 04-01-2018, 11:21 PM

Hey greenflute - how are you?

Well, I have a tendency to look for the simplest, most likely and most plausible explanation. That does not mean I dismiss alternative explanations. So, addressing Calguy's vision - is it possible that the vision is symbolic? Further to the previous visions, I have one or two 'stories' to tell, a bit off topic but in line with the concept of visions in a sense. Like a woman I work with sensing the pain of a coworker. He was outside the room and she had no idea he was approaching. She started complaining of a sudden pain in her hip then next thing, in walks this guy with a pain in his hip! She told me that was the second time that day she felt this pain - the first time she had no prior knowledge of his pain. Make of that what you will.

Getting back to MH370, up until flotsam began washing up on beaches, I had no preconceived ideas as to what became of it. I now consider it likely it did go down in the Indian Ocean. And that's as far as it goes for me - a likelihood.

Old 04-01-2018, 11:23 PM

Quote:
The inept Malaysian government is one who would like to produce(and I believe they did) fake parts to cover their failure to lead a thorough investigation.
Perhaps , like me, they know there is not a plane to find.

Bob.
Ok, let's entertain that train of thought. Why would they want to bring it back into the headlines? It makes them look worse in my opinion. And how would they know there is no plane to find?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal