U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2018, 07:55 AM

2,705 posts, read 2,981,727 times

Advertisements

MH370 search started again in 2018

Not many people know that last month the Malaysian government hired Ocean Infinity, a private firm, to head a fresh hunt for the missing plane MH370.
However, after only 10 days, the search vessel turned off its tracking signal... no-one knows why. Well, actually they do, because the Malaysian Government says they returned to port for refuelling.

After only 10 days at sea in the Indian Ocean, the tracker was turned off and they spent two days and "returned to port for refuelling". I think these days fishing vessels go to sea for months so why should this vessel need to return to port for refuelling after only 10 days. The search area is 2 days sailing away from the nearest port so thats a wasted 4 days at least getting more fuel. If they have to return for more fuel every 10 days then it can hardly be economic to do the search - unless they know where it is perhaps?

Link 1 - No worries...
Quote:
The Seabed Constructor, hired in January for a fresh search for the missing plane, turned off its location transponder for three days without explanation early this month, sparking a slew of speculation, including that it had gone on a treasure hunt.
"There is nothing to be worried about. We urge family members not to listen to rumours or fake news," Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai told AFP.
He said the Seabed Constructor "is doing fine" and that "the search will continue as planned".
Quote:
Search ship Seabed Constructor has deployed high-tech underwater drones to cover a new area of about 25,000 square kilometres in the Indian Ocean.
But 10 days into into its mission, it switched off its Automatic Identification System without any explanation.
Liow, however, clarified that the vessel had returned to the Australian port of Fremantle for a scheduled refuelling.
The company Ocean Infinity has been hired on the basis of "no find, no fee" and stands to get roughly 70 million US dollars if the MH370 is found.
Link 2 "no find, no fee"

Old 02-25-2018, 08:17 AM

14,195 posts, read 7,399,448 times
Too bad that $100+ million dollar planes don’t have simple trackers that cost $peanuts. That’s a mystery in itself
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/handhel...at191100050003

Old 02-25-2018, 10:47 AM

6,149 posts, read 1,497,034 times
Who is going to pay $70 million for finding the plane?

MH370 is a strange one, all these years and no bodies, or anything?

Maybe its like those old stories where people would vanish, like they just stepped behind a curtain and were gone...into another dimension or realm I guess.

Old 02-25-2018, 12:06 PM

4,768 posts, read 2,592,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

Maybe its like those old stories where people would vanish, like they just stepped behind a curtain and were gone...into another dimension or realm I guess.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng...s-found-so-far

Old 02-25-2018, 01:38 PM

4,760 posts, read 2,436,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

One hundred or so thousand years from now an ancient device that was once called an "airplane" will suddenly materialize over the skies of whatever machine civilization which inherited earth since the demise of the human race eons ago. They'll marvel over the find and keep the passengers for study, citing a unique historical opportunity to study honest to goodness live homo sapiens as opposed to the fossilized remains they've been restricted to. The former passengers will be fed and kept comfortable of course but will forever be part of someone's academic pursuits and ultimately: amusement.

Old 02-25-2018, 02:35 PM

4,761 posts, read 6,922,203 times
Quote:
The company Ocean Infinity has been hired on the basis of "no find, no fee" and stands to get roughly 70 million US dollars if the MH370 is found.
That company had better start learning rocket science, because that plane will never be found at the bottom of the ocean.

They better start looking on distant planets.
I believe, and have always felt from day one, this is what happened to that plane, and the lack of bodies, luggage,papers floating to the surface does much to prove my theory.

Bob.

Old 02-25-2018, 02:38 PM

72,638 posts, read 64,111,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
That company had better start learning rocket science, because that plane will never be found at the bottom of the ocean.

They better start looking on distant planets.
I believe, and have always felt from day one, this is what happened to that plane, and the lack of bodies, luggage,papers floating to the surface does much to prove my theory.

Bob.
Did you miss Old Guard's post, with the article link to known debris from MH370?

Old 02-25-2018, 04:46 PM

2,705 posts, read 2,981,727 times
I know it is a wild accusation but I think these days with all the false-flag operations we have had over the years, it is easy to manafacture stuff to look as if it comes from wreckage and the government organisations are quite capable of doing this if they want to.

All you have to do is to go to an aeroplant scrap yard, find a piece of wing or tail etc from a similar plane without a part number on it. You then go to the list of parts from the missing item and and stamp one of those part numbers on in according to what part it is.

This is exactly what you know the accident investigators will do - they will also go to the list of parts for that missing plane and try to match up the part numbers. voila a match.

What we need is a complete and definitive list of the cargo and background check of the people on board. For example, gold and precious items are often moved by regular airplane flight as well as small items of sensitive electronics/machinery. There were some employees from an important Silicon Valley company going back to China for example who are now missing. There were also cargo of li-ion batteries in the hold too I believe which might have causd problems.

Old 02-25-2018, 04:53 PM

72,638 posts, read 64,111,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
What we need is a complete and definitive list of the cargo and background check of the people on board. For example, gold and precious items are often moved by regular airplane flight as well as small items of sensitive electronics/machinery. There were some employees from an important Silicon Valley company going back to China for example who are now missing. There were also cargo of li-ion batteries in the hold too I believe which might have causd problems.
That was already covered, during the initial events.

Why would anyone fake bits of the plane? What could the motive possibly be? Space aliens trying to cover up their own tracks?

Old 02-25-2018, 06:08 PM

4,761 posts, read 6,922,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
That was already covered, during the initial events.

Why would anyone fake bits of the plane? What could the motive possibly be? Space aliens trying to cover up their own tracks?
The only so called evidence recovered was a small part of the wing assembly, possibly weighing 400 pounds.
That evidence was fake from day one.
A better choice of words would be planted.
How is it that a part weighing that much surfaced, yet bodies, luggage, papers, clothes , etc weighing nothing in comparison, never surfaced?
You people who believe that evidence crap can't be that gullible.
Then again, maybe you are.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or