Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2018, 07:29 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,470,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
They would be if grey aliens were proven to exist, people would loose it.
Would YOU?

Also this is deflection as we are discussing Bigfoot but I believe your point is wrong either way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2018, 09:15 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,514,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Why?
Oh yes, people would not be able to handle such news.

The Brookings report came to same conclusion years ago, in regards to extraterrestrial life, their recommendation was that such news should be withheld from the public, so why would it be bizarre or crazy to think Govt does what was recommended?

Its not so much about the gray alien existing as much as it would be having our Govt admit there are civilizations beyond earth, that are MUCH more advanced than we are, their capabilities would be the cause for mass panic...what they COULD DO, if they choose to, and our inability to do anything about it, or Govts ability to protect the population.

Old 03-15-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Oh yes, people would not be able to handle such news.

The Brookings report came to same conclusion years ago, in regards to extraterrestrial life, their recommendation was that such news should be withheld from the public, so why would it be bizarre or crazy to think Govt does what was recommended?

Its not so much about the gray alien existing as much as it would be having our Govt admit there are civilizations beyond earth, that are MUCH more advanced than we are, their capabilities would be the cause for mass panic...what they COULD DO, if they choose to, and our inability to do anything about it, or Govts ability to protect the population.
rstevens62 if grey aliens were proven to exist would YOU lose it? rstevens62 if grey aliens were proven to exist would YOU freak out? rstevens62 if grey aliens were proven to exist would YOU not be able to handle it?

Old 03-15-2018, 12:02 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,091,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Would YOU?

Also this is deflection as we are discussing Bigfoot but I believe your point is wrong either way.
I do believe they exist and they are demonic, However, I have also learned that they need authority from Jesus to terrorize people OR the people themselves have to invite them. I would never invite something demonic into my home.

In rare instances like Job, God can test people, but even then I dont think Job saw a grey, he just got sick and his cattle died off, etc. Which is bad but not the same terror as being confronted with a grey.

Bigfoot could just be a cold weather primate, not really too big of a deal. Unless of course it is much more omenious and more scary looking than a hairy ape .... because it is demonic?

Razor back gorillas are strong and you should be concerned if confronted but they dont evoke the same "hair on the back of your neck standing up" as the dover demon, even just seeing a picture of it is errie. I can look at a picture of a gorrila and no big deal.

So there are differences.

Old 03-15-2018, 12:54 PM

Quote:
I do believe they exist and they are demonic, However, I have also learned that they need authority from Jesus to terrorize people OR the people themselves have to invite them. I would never invite something demonic into my home.

In rare instances like Job, God can test people, but even then I dont think Job saw a grey, he just got sick and his cattle died off, etc. Which is bad but not the same terror as being confronted with a grey.

Bigfoot could just be a cold weather primate, not really too big of a deal. Unless of course it is much more omenious and more scary looking than a hairy ape .... because it is demonic?

Razor back gorillas are strong and you should be concerned if confronted but they dont evoke the same "hair on the back of your neck standing up" as the dover demon, even just seeing a picture of it is errie. I can look at a picture of a gorrila and no big deal.

pittsflyer, if grey aliens were proven to exist, would YOU lose it?

Old 03-15-2018, 01:32 PM

18,763 posts, read 18,050,478 times
Quote:

We are going around in circles. In my post #108 did I not quote: "But the burden of proof does not lie upon the rejecter....". In that post I also gave another link to how we no longer need bones to detect human DNA: No bones? No problem: DNA left in cave soils can reveal ancient human occupants | Science | AAAS. All of the people involved in BF 'research', instead of making fools of themselves screaming their heads off all night, only have to go to large caves that BF could possibly shelter in and take soil samples. You get your 'proof' and come back and show us your proof - debate over!

Until you get that proof or you accept a case thrown out on the 19th; you might as well tell us that on a "certain planet revolving around Sirius there is a race of donkeys who speak the English language and spend their time in discussing eugenics"!

Old 03-15-2018, 02:43 PM

611 posts, read 306,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
The Gizmodo link includes a section that says the following (I put that section in bold):
What constitutional rights could have been infringed?
The right to keep and arm bears.

Old 03-15-2018, 05:24 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,923,411 times
People would lose it and...what?

Be taken to a mental hospital, probably? Like anybody else who has a nervous breakdown? And...? Happens every day. That's the motivation for a gigantic wild animal coverup?

The government can't prevent mental illness by keeping things secret from the mentally ill. 'Cause...logic. They already know this. They are not going to spend trillions of dollars a year sonar-detecting dead Bigfoot across the entire globe and cleaning up the bodies (magically before a hiker or hunter can get there...EVERY single time) because otherwise, some already mentally unstable people will become agitated. Paranoid people become agitated regardless.

By now, SOMEBODY would have beaten "the government!!!!" to the punch before the Secret Ops Dead Bigfoot Committee could get there, and would have dragged a discovered dead Bigfoot into town to show somebody. This isn't about covering up a few files. This would be covering up every single trace of a whole species. Hair. Crap. DNA on the soil. Literally, that's impossible.

And all so a few crazy conspiricists won't....I don't know, become...nominally more crazy? Round the clock global observation of every single forest and gulch across the globe with manpower local to every single locality to grab "evidence" before random hikers could get there....to keep people from being scared? Get real.

Old 03-15-2018, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
pittsflyer, if grey aliens were proven to exist, would YOU lose it?
No because I know they exist but I also know what their limitations are. They are pure evil, however, I do think they excersize influance over our national govt and it is part of the reason there is so much suffering in the USA and the world.

Old 03-15-2018, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
People would lose it and...what?

Be taken to a mental hospital, probably? Like anybody else who has a nervous breakdown? And...? Happens every day. That's the motivation for a gigantic wild animal coverup?

The government can't prevent mental illness by keeping things secret from the mentally ill. 'Cause...logic. They already know this. They are not going to spend trillions of dollars a year sonar-detecting dead Bigfoot across the entire globe and cleaning up the bodies (magically before a hiker or hunter can get there...EVERY single time) because otherwise, some already mentally unstable people will become agitated. Paranoid people become agitated regardless.

By now, SOMEBODY would have beaten "the government!!!!" to the punch before the Secret Ops Dead Bigfoot Committee could get there, and would have dragged a discovered dead Bigfoot into town to show somebody. This isn't about covering up a few files. This would be covering up every single trace of a whole species. Hair. Crap. DNA on the soil. Literally, that's impossible.

And all so a few crazy conspiricists won't....I don't know, become...nominally more crazy? Round the clock global observation of every single forest and gulch across the globe with manpower local to every single locality to grab "evidence" before random hikers could get there....to keep people from being scared? Get real.
They have, they get a little bit of press and then a few days later the evidence is gone. The govt does not have to find it in the woods they just watch the press and go collect it up so all thats left is some pictures, which of course "were doctored".

It would actually be a fairly cush job, wait for something credible to hit youtube or the news and have a private plane to take you out there flash a badge or some executive order and voila.

In fact since bigfoot is fairly rare its probably a side job for govt worker or even a contractor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal