Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2018, 03:02 AM

1,209 posts, read 1,426,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
The Gizmodo link includes a section that says the following (I put that section in bold):
What constitutional rights could have been infringed?
The 2nd.

The Right to sasquatch arms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2018, 03:10 AM

2,068 posts, read 1,068,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
We should get some interesting stuff out of this, either way, it will generate a greater interest in the subject.

Link 1

Link 2
"He looked like a neanderthal man with hair all over him," Ackley told the Press-Enterprise. "He had solid black eyes. He had no expression on his face at all. He did not show his teeth. He just stared at the three of us."

Sorry to burst your bubble honey but that was my ex boyfriend. Not much of a talker but great in the sack.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:10 AM

10,420 posts, read 14,601,055 times
I hope that this leads to an investigation. There's no guarantee that wildlife biologists can find Bigfoot, but any information they get will be regarded as scientific. I don't know whether Bigfoot exists, but I believe that there is a good chance that a large and unknown mammal does live in scattered remote areas in North America. Let's find out if we can. Skepticism is healthy; refusing to investigate is not.

Old 03-02-2018, 05:33 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
I hope that this leads to an investigation. There's no guarantee that wildlife biologists can find Bigfoot, but any information they get will be regarded as scientific. I don't know whether Bigfoot exists, but I believe that there is a good chance that a large and unknown mammal does live in scattered remote areas in North America. Let's find out if we can. Skepticism is healthy; refusing to investigate is not.
"Information" is not always evidence; it can be hearsay. Also not all wildlife biologist have the same training or credibility. Some are clearly in it for the money or to sell their books.

As far as leading to an investigation; don't we have current investigations in progress? Have we not had investigations for decades; maybe even centuries. We have better tools today than we have ever had. Every day our world grows smaller. People can now buy drones and scan large tracts of land quickly. Once the leaves fall in our forest; large dark brown primates would stand out like a sore thumb. They would even be visible from a low flying small plane (like we don't have any of those in our skies). If hunters can see wolves from the air; would it not be possible to see any BF?

Old 03-02-2018, 05:48 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
Nobody is stopping anyone from investigating and nobody has ever tried.

Old 03-02-2018, 06:30 AM

22,920 posts, read 28,268,441 times
I hope this case goes all the way to the Supreme Court. We all know the government is hiding something.

Old 03-02-2018, 09:21 AM

15,479 posts, read 15,621,161 times
I love that tacos are Bigfoots favorite food. Now which ones? Fish, beef, chicken, steak? Hard or soft shell? Taco Bell or Moe's?

Old 03-02-2018, 09:52 AM

22,920 posts, read 28,268,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss20ts View Post
I love that tacos are Bigfoots favorite food. Now which ones? Fish, beef, chicken, steak? Hard or soft shell? Taco Bell or Moe's?

Old 03-02-2018, 11:28 AM

190 posts, read 167,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucifer View Post
The 2nd.

The Right to sasquatch arms.
Too bad it isn't the right to remain silent...

Old 03-02-2018, 12:30 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,601,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
"Information" is not always evidence; it can be hearsay. Also not all wildlife biologist have the same training or credibility. Some are clearly in it for the money or to sell their books.

As far as leading to an investigation; don't we have current investigations in progress? Have we not had investigations for decades; maybe even centuries. We have better tools today than we have ever had. Every day our world grows smaller. People can now buy drones and scan large tracts of land quickly. Once the leaves fall in our forest; large dark brown primates would stand out like a sore thumb. They would even be visible from a low flying small plane (like we don't have any of those in our skies). If hunters can see wolves from the air; would it not be possible to see any BF?
It's important to have professionals doing this. The people involved would have the academic and professional credentials necessary to complete studies subject to peer review. A layman with a drone won't be able to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Nobody is stopping anyone from investigating and nobody has ever tried.
I guess that you think that you're answering my post, but you are not. I haven't made the claim that someone or something is trying to stop an investigation. My point is that there hasn't yet been a scientific investigation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal