U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-01-2018, 07:43 AM
 
18,147 posts, read 16,478,309 times
Reputation: 9752

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Your theory is not that far out there. Ive actually heard a number of things in the past that elude to such a thing being possible. I remember reading something on this awhile back that talked about specific bloodlines of the most powerful and influential families in history, and how they may have all originated on another planet.
>>>> You're talking about reptilians or the annunaki hybridizing into families like the British Royal Family or The Rockefellers. It would explain a few things. But while some of them( and others) have some unusual traits and maybe even a less than human outlook on life, not all of them do. But maybe some were adopted into the families to replace ones that couldn't quite pass as human.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-01-2018, 10:12 PM
 
5,318 posts, read 6,622,488 times
Reputation: 2657
The large scar on the surface of Mars is thought to be from a large electro-magnetic pulse (think large nuclear weapon).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2018, 10:14 PM
 
Location: PRC
2,710 posts, read 2,990,159 times
Reputation: 2462
We are supposed to have evolved from apes yet no missing link has been found. Dogs are supposed to have evolved from the wolf, yet look at all the wierd and wonderful shapes and sizes and no evolutionary trail has been found for all those different species. Bearing in mind the dog has been domesticated for a long time it would make sense to see all these different evolving skeletons in with the humans found by archeologists.

I feel there is some evidence that we are not being told the whole story about Mars and why we are exploring there rather than the Moon. That may be the reason we are confronted with so many orthodox people insisting science is their god all the time.

Perhaps there IS some life on Mars that we are not being told about, or perhaps there are some relics left from an earlier civilisation (as the remote viewers tell us). Anyway, the skeptics and nay-sayers will believe what they like as we "others" will do too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-01-2018, 10:47 PM
 
5,318 posts, read 6,622,488 times
Reputation: 2657
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post

I feel there is some evidence that we are not being told the whole story about Mars and why we are exploring there rather than the Moon. That may be the reason we are confronted with so many orthodox people insisting science is their god all the time.

Perhaps there IS some life on Mars that we are not being told about, or perhaps there are some relics left from an earlier civilisation (as the remote viewers tell us). Anyway, the skeptics and nay-sayers will believe what they like as we "others" will do too.
We have not been told the whole story about the moon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-02-2018, 09:04 AM
 
Location: Greenville, SC
4,039 posts, read 3,276,492 times
Reputation: 7412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
We are supposed to have evolved from apes yet no missing link has been found.
Plenty of "missing links" have been found. This statement is completely untrue. The only persons today using the term "missing link" to refer to evolution (human or otherwise) are Creationists, whose knowledge of archaeology usually stops at the 19th century.

https://futurism.com/there-is-no-mis...-in-evolution/

Quote:
Dogs are supposed to have evolved from the wolf, yet look at all the wierd and wonderful shapes and sizes and no evolutionary trail has been found for all those different species. Bearing in mind the dog has been domesticated for a long time it would make sense to see all these different evolving skeletons in with the humans found by archeologists.
Wolves and dogs are subspecies, not different species: canis lupus lupus and canis lupus familiaris. They produce fertile offspring, so they're the same species. Offspring from species in the same genus are infertile - for example, if you cross a donkey and a horse you get a mule, which is not fertile.

The variation you see in dogs and other domesticated animals as well as plants is the result of selective breeding, not natural selection. They're not different species or subspecies so there's no "evolutionary trail" to be found. If you keep picking seeds from the largest tomatoes for replanting each year you end up with -- guess what -- larger tomatoes in your garden.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-02-2018, 09:16 AM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
4,768 posts, read 2,601,819 times
Reputation: 5832
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
We are supposed to have evolved from apes yet no missing link has been found.
So? What does that mean? Does that mean that we have not evolved from Apes? NO.

But since you bring it up no sentient ALIEN has been found. So you do not believe in sentient ALIEN's? Or do you just go with what you wish to believe and change the standards and requirements based on whatever you wish to believe?

Also what about the Martian Blueberries? Where are the other plants or supporting fauna? What proves these are alive?

I do not mind people having their opinions but when they change the standards of proof and truth at the drop of a hat I feel it is OK to call them on it because it is at that point you know they have an ulterior motive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Dogs are supposed to have evolved from the wolf, yet look at all the wierd and wonderful shapes and sizes and no evolutionary trail has been found for all those different species. Bearing in mind the dog has been domesticated for a long time it would make sense to see all these different evolving skeletons in with the humans found by archeologists.
This is so simple and easy and I have rebutted this before but you ignore it because it is truth and truth does not make you feel special or unique.

https://dogbehaviorscience.wordpress...d-improvement/
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I feel there is some evidence that we are not being told the whole story about Mars and why we are exploring there rather than the Moon.
I do not think this is true at all, but more importantly nobody owes you ANY information. If it is so important to you then YOU do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
That may be the reason we are confronted with so many orthodox people insisting science is their god all the time.
Do you have examples? Also you use science when it is convenient to you but you do not believe it when it is not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Perhaps there IS some life on Mars that we are not being told about, or perhaps there are some relics left from an earlier civilisation (as the remote viewers tell us). Anyway, the skeptics and nay-sayers will believe what they like as we "others" will do too.
Get one of those "remote viewers" to tell you what I had for dinner last night and we can start to talk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-02-2018, 09:21 AM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
4,768 posts, read 2,601,819 times
Reputation: 5832
Quote:
Originally Posted by ram2 View Post
We have not been told the whole story about the moon.
Nobody is lying to you about the moon but nobody owes you anything either. Go yourself and then YOU can tell the truth. Simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2018, 02:39 AM
 
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
5,517 posts, read 2,599,362 times
Reputation: 2787
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
We are supposed to have evolved from apes yet no missing link has been found. Dogs are supposed to have evolved from the wolf, yet look at all the wierd and wonderful shapes and sizes and no evolutionary trail has been found for all those different species. Bearing in mind the dog has been domesticated for a long time it would make sense to see all these different evolving skeletons in with the humans found by archeologists.

I feel there is some evidence that we are not being told the whole story about Mars and why we are exploring there rather than the Moon. That may be the reason we are confronted with so many orthodox people insisting science is their god all the time.

Perhaps there IS some life on Mars that we are not being told about, or perhaps there are some relics left from an earlier civilisation (as the remote viewers tell us). Anyway, the skeptics and nay-sayers will believe what they like as we "others" will do too.
Umm .... So many orthodox people? Could name one or two (or more) please?

You say "We are supposed to have evolved from apes yet no missing link has been found." Well, it wouldn't be missing if it was found. But Ok, what exactly do you mean by that? What links are missing?

Last edited by 303Guy; 04-03-2018 at 02:58 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2018, 07:26 AM
 
Location: PRC
2,710 posts, read 2,990,159 times
Reputation: 2462
Quote:
I sometimes wonder if we prepared and sent two people to another planet in 2020, and they survive, and start a colony, thousands of years later on that planet, would that civilization still recognize how they were started, or would some other theories sprung up over time to take its place?
Amazing how we are not all interbred (and with the associated diseases) if we started with 2 humans. Somehow I dont think it happened like that with 2 originals and nor would we only send a very small group to Mars and expect them to colonise the planet. It is still my opinion there are intelligent life forms currently living on the surface on Mars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2018, 09:12 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
13,206 posts, read 10,607,078 times
Reputation: 9385
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Amazing how we are not all interbred (and with the associated diseases) if we started with 2 humans. Somehow I dont think it happened like that with 2 originals and nor would we only send a very small group to Mars and expect them to colonise the planet. It is still my opinion there are intelligent life forms currently living on the surface on Mars.
You might as well say intelligent life is currently living on the surface of our Sun; there is no proof that is possible and you like the impossible! We know the temperature extremes on Mars (at the poles about 68 F degrees to minus 103 degrees F) and, thanks to Google, we know about the Martian atmosphere: "The atmosphere of Mars is about 100 times thinner than Earth's, and it is 95 percent carbon dioxide. ... Carbon dioxide: 95.32 percent. Nitrogen: 2.7 percent. Argon: 1.6 percent." Do you know or have any links to 'intelligent life' that lives under those conditions?

Of course you could counter with the possibility that the intelligent life lives under the surface. But, if that was the case; would it not be reasonable to assume that they would have some signs of surface exploration or utilization? It is hard to believe that any intelligent civilization would not mine ore on the surface or utilize the sun light for some energy needs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top