U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2018, 08:36 AM

3,922 posts, read 3,148,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
How do you explain the project that was kicked around for a time for faking an alien invasion then? I believe they were going to use some kind of holograms in the sky to achieve this. I cant think of the project name right now, but I know it existed at one time.

I think you're referring to Project Blue Beam - which is apparently supposed to be NASA's attempt to create a New World Order by simulating the Second Coming of Christ and putting the Anti-Christ in charge:

https://www.beyondsciencetv.com/2017...complete-hoax/

I mean, seriously?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2018, 10:18 AM

17,882 posts, read 16,117,515 times
When I saw the movie " Captain America", that Valkyrie Bomber at the end, I thought here's a case of Hollywood copying something in existence and putting it in fiction. Maybe a kind of joke, showing us what is already here. Then if someone does see it or gets a photo of it, they can pass it off as a fake or just their imaginations.
A guy out in Kansas got a fairly decent photo of a flying V during day time and there are lost of reports of people seeing V shaped craft at night.

Old 05-24-2018, 10:43 AM

3,922 posts, read 3,148,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
When I saw the movie " Captain America", that Valkyrie Bomber at the end, I thought here's a case of Hollywood copying something in existence and putting it in fiction. Maybe a kind of joke, showing us what is already here. Then if someone does see it or gets a photo of it, they can pass it off as a fake or just their imaginations.
A guy out in Kansas got a fairly decent photo of a flying V during day time and there are lost of reports of people seeing V shaped craft at night.
There were a number of flying wing aircraft in the 1940s and 1950s. I think I had a model kit for one of them when I was in grade school. They looked cool, but were crappy aircraft. So yes, Hollywood was copying something in existence -- but flying wings were hardly secret. I'll also point out that a number of companies have been working on heavy lifting airships (dirigibles) for years.

https://www.airspacemag.com/need-to-...ound-52315894/

Example of a triangular hybrid aircraft patent:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20100270424

And this one on military heavy lifting airships:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread321523/pg1

Last edited by Vasily; 05-24-2018 at 11:36 AM..

Old 05-25-2018, 02:03 AM

2,585 posts, read 2,891,050 times
Vasily - yes, in the 1940s & 50s I am sure there were, but as you can see from the links I posted, what we are discussing are NOT just large balloons or part-balloon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62
Another big aspect, is the time frame...if these were man made experimental/ test craft...they would not remain secret FOREVER, eventually the technology would have trickled down to known aircraft, especially military or space. If we had this type of technology Id think military and NASA would be killing to get ahold of it! The Stealth bomber is a great example, eventually it was no longer a secret/ experimental craft, its well known and recognized today.
Think about this...When this technology gets out, how will the world react? They will want it NOW because it makes our life so much easier. These craft imply a new power source, not oil, not wind, not waves, not hydroelectric. Think about the existing transport infrastructure, cars, trains, aeroplanes, airports, train stations, airliner factories, all the parts of these things. It would all become obsolete overnight. So, yeah, lets do that and put tens of millions of people out of work or need to be retrained. No company could afford to do that. Nope... never happen.

Old 05-25-2018, 07:07 AM

5,064 posts, read 1,228,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Vasily - yes, in the 1940s & 50s I am sure there were, but as you can see from the links I posted, what we are discussing are NOT just large balloons or part-balloon.

Think about this...When this technology gets out, how will the world react? They will want it NOW because it makes our life so much easier. These craft imply a new power source, not oil, not wind, not waves, not hydroelectric. Think about the existing transport infrastructure, cars, trains, aeroplanes, airports, train stations, airliner factories, all the parts of these things. It would all become obsolete overnight. So, yeah, lets do that and put tens of millions of people out of work or need to be retrained. No company could afford to do that. Nope... never happen.
So, technology should be suppressed for the sake of keeping industries afloat? LOL If thats the policy, well, we are going to be stuck at the current technological level for a very long time.

If there is an energy source like this and people could power their homes, cars, etc with it very cheaply, it NEEDS to be available to the public, no matter what it would do it any existing industry.

Besides that, why would the military or NASA not be using this technology, surely they have access to stuff the public doesnt know about? What about other nations and their military, if one country has this tech, more than likely, they all do.

If the US is truly the only ones with this kind of tech though, they could wipe every other country off the map overnight!

Old 05-27-2018, 09:26 PM

2,962 posts, read 1,258,853 times
Maybe some extraterrestrials are into Steam Punk...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or