U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2018, 08:21 PM

22,741 posts, read 21,795,564 times

Advertisements

Perhaps. I wonder if she saw the lights flickering.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2018, 11:50 AM

72,842 posts, read 64,283,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhant1991 View Post
**** it happened in the bathroom while i was smoking repeatedly now its happening in her room( i stay there now)lol its very scary. She just passed away.
Why is it scary? What are you scared of?

Old 04-28-2018, 11:51 AM

72,842 posts, read 64,283,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
Call an electrician before the house burns down. It has nothing to do with Grandma.
lolol! I love this! Definitely have an electrician check out the wiring, OP. And get new lightbulbs for the room. Once you eliminate all possible natural causes, then get back to us, if there's still an issue.

Old 04-28-2018, 11:56 AM

2 posts, read 848 times
I'd very much agree with NightBazaar. Could very well be an electrical problem. Have it checked. They can quickly become fire hazards. My kitchen light flickered a lot. Then one day, it blew up in the ceiling before I could check it. Also found that the kitchen light switch was getting hot. It was very improperly wired with the incorrect gauge wire. The light switch had been modified to accept a larger gauge wire, and was loose. Very bad.

Very scary situation.

Old 04-28-2018, 03:39 PM

11,437 posts, read 19,459,889 times
Reminds me of what happened right after losing my mom. When I got back from the funeral, our home theatre system started turning itself on and defaulting to the 5th DVD disc, which is where we were watching the Venture Brothers. And because my husband watched tv really late, he turned the volume down. So I’d wake up to this playing in the background.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3B8Nrw19qEM

Or I’d come home to it. Playing over and over again.

Then one day, something else happened, a pop and a little smoke. It was dead, and old, so my husband pried it open to get the discs out. We opened it up and found it was loaded with cat hair and it shorted out. I mean, interesting timing but there was nothing supernatural about it.

Old 05-03-2018, 02:28 AM

964 posts, read 251,965 times
Default It's Real

That's for real!! It is supernatural activity.
I will never forget the night (early morning) myself and one other person were sitting in.his apartment at Bell Towers in Seattle. We were watching the security cameras. All.of a ****ing sudden, the -lights -in-the -lobby-starting -flashing-like -the-show-Supernatural. He had gotten up to let in our people. I was sitting in the chair pop-eyed, jaw dropped,stuttering, and I kept pointing at the TV like Sylvester. When I got my voice back, all I could say was " It's real, it's real, it's really real", the rest of the morning. Wow. Powerful bugging feeling to know the paranormal world is out there, but no way will I seek it. That's a bridge you cannot cross back.over, and I won't do it. If I'm to be contacted, I'll be located. I've never done Tarot, and I never will.
Consider yourself special, a diamond, a person given a view most will never receive. I think people who are empathic receive this gift. I am an empath. Some people would lose their soul if they saw energy from the afterlife, because they would take it to a whole other level. If you're contacted, it's pretty much a given that you have a beautiful spirit. People who are hateful, have to seek their dark passengers.
Oh, all the detractors, pretty sure you haven't seen any spiritual energy ever. Your attitudes are why you never will see anything in the mortal world. Maybe though, if enough life changing adversity occurs, and you don't harden yourself.

Old 05-25-2018, 05:23 PM

8 posts, read 3,276 times
I don't think it'd be a good idea to try and communicate with your dead grandmother. You have no idea who you'd actually be talking to. Malevolent spirits could take advantage of your grief.

Old 05-26-2018, 02:20 PM

5,493 posts, read 6,435,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007 View Post
"Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
Apparently, for you, electricity falls into this category.
'Gotta spread it around...'

LOL, great answer!

Old 05-27-2018, 09:24 PM

3,174 posts, read 1,351,501 times
Somebody who understands electrical wiring would have a totally different interpretation of these events.

Old 05-28-2018, 10:29 AM

51,345 posts, read 50,591,986 times
Just say hello and acknowledge her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal