U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2018, 03:08 PM

1,523 posts, read 775,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I have never heard of this? Why Knock?
It was explained on page 4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2018, 07:10 PM

72,422 posts, read 63,876,227 times
This reminds me of the story someone posted around 6 months ago, about staying in the most remote cabin of a little motel complex, in a forested area. She said that around 3 a.m., something came to the cabin, and started scratching the side of the cabin, while running all around it, all 4 sides. It kept doing that for quite awhile. She was scared witless. She stayed up until dawn, after which she jumped into her car, and tore off, never to return. She called the owner/manager after getting home, to ask if there was anything, or anyone "out there", but they'd never heard of any activity out there.

Old 05-18-2018, 06:40 AM

6,042 posts, read 1,471,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This reminds me of the story someone posted around 6 months ago, about staying in the most remote cabin of a little motel complex, in a forested area. She said that around 3 a.m., something came to the cabin, and started scratching the side of the cabin, while running all around it, all 4 sides. It kept doing that for quite awhile. She was scared witless. She stayed up until dawn, after which she jumped into her car, and tore off, never to return. She called the owner/manager after getting home, to ask if there was anything, or anyone "out there", but they'd never heard of any activity out there.
I can certainly understand why someone would be frightened by such a thing happening, but I think its important to keep in mind, making a ruckess, alot of noise, etc is about ALL these things can do.

I know a guy who had a similar experience, something invisible starting banging on walls and making alot of strange noises in the room, but the guy didnt pay any attention to it, he claimed he just spoke out loud "Is that all you can do"? and went to bed.

Old 05-18-2018, 11:02 AM

4,978 posts, read 7,746,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The solution is to avoid staying at any motel that has a sign out front that says, Bates Motel - Vacancy.

Old 05-18-2018, 10:24 PM

1,859 posts, read 6,716,126 times
We just stayed in a newish Hotel. I repeatedly kept feeling someone or something toughing my foot. Freaked me out big time! No knocking, no sounds just kept feeling my left foot being touched. So weird things don't only happen in old places !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or