U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2018, 12:09 AM

6,893 posts, read 12,342,987 times

Advertisements

Watching this movie could be helpful:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/deta...tv_wtlp_wtl_35
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2018, 06:33 AM

3,764 posts, read 3,029,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
Watching this movie could be helpful:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/deta...tv_wtlp_wtl_35

Sounds like one of Errol Morris' documentaries:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001554/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

Old 05-23-2018, 04:07 PM

478 posts, read 327,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboom View Post
A friend received a voodoo doll as a gift. She did not want to appear rude so she reluctantly accepted then buried it. She wonders if burying it could bring her bad luck?
Is there any culture belief about this doll?
It seems from the comments that they all familiar about it.
Anyway, I googled it, and it appeared a funny and creepy doll. somewhat strange as a gift. I think I saw it in the horror movies and also something similar to her in a documentary but they didn't mention the name of it. What caught my attention is that they put a lot of pins in it. Why?
Anyway, I don't feel comfortable about it as a gift from a friend. Why would she give her this strange type of dolls.

I would say, since she doesn't have an idea about this strange stuff whether it was really just a doll or not. And if she doesn't feel comfortable about it. My suggestion to you is, to tell your friend to go to the place she buried the doll in it and get it out. It's better to wear gloves. Then tell her to pray or to say: in the name of God (Let her intention of relying on the power of God, for protection and destroy any evil things might be there), even if she is atheist. Then if there are any pins in the doll, she needs to take them off. Don't forget anyone. Also, if there are any ties or nodes, she needs to open it or cut them. Also, Open the doll from inside and see if there is any thing inside. If she found any thing closed or tied she needs to open it. Open every thing in it, don't make her looks like a doll again. After that, it's better to take all these stuff that became separate now and throw it in a sea.
The issue was not about the doll itself, it could be any doll. but about what could be done and related to the doll or any other stuff.
If there is any nasty thing was done in this doll, it will not happen. If originally, there is nothing bad in it, she will not lose anything.

- Furthermore, she needs not to tell her friend that she got rid of the doll at all.
- No need to think bad about her friend since she doesn't know her intention.
- After she got rid of the doll, stop thinking about it. If there is any bad thing happened or bad luck, she needs not to relate these things with that doll. bad and good luck could happen anywhere in any time. Just she needs to depend on god's will.

I want to add an important thing, imagine that there is something nasty was done in a doll. It doesn't always mean that she will be affected or it will bring a bad luck for her as example. Not necessarily. Because God mercy and power is existed and can avoid it from happening.

Last edited by Tallysmom; 05-24-2018 at 11:14 AM..

Old 05-25-2018, 05:18 PM

6 posts, read 1,110 times
I think you will be just fine.

This reminds me of a wonderful Snap Judgement episode about a woman who becomes paralyzed overnight in Sri Lanka. Her husband enlists the help of an alcoholic priest who leads them to the source of evil: something buried in the backyard.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zIqjJoBNkg[/url]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or