U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2018, 07:59 AM

20 posts, read 9,233 times

Advertisements

Are there any psychics on here that would be willing to answer a few questions I have? TIA

Old 05-16-2018, 09:19 PM

2,703 posts, read 2,971,483 times
I am sure there are quite a few intuits on here, but why ask someone else rather than depending on yourself for intuition?

A second hand interpretation is always worse than first hand knowledge of something. What exactly do you expect a psychic to tell you?

Old 05-18-2018, 07:21 AM

2,595 posts, read 1,478,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I am sure there are quite a few intuits on here, but why ask someone else rather than depending on yourself for intuition?

A second hand interpretation is always worse than first hand knowledge of something. What exactly do you expect a psychic to tell you?
Well, I'm a professional psychic and even I will seek out another trusted intuitive when I have a question about something that is highly emotional or hard to be subjective about.

Anyone who has actual experience in this realm would know that it is much, much more difficult to read for yourself than for others. "First hand knowledge" can get in the way of being objective.

Old 05-20-2018, 09:00 PM

2,703 posts, read 2,971,483 times
Quote:
Well, I'm a professional psychic and even I will seek out another trusted intuitive when I have a question about something that is highly emotional or hard to be subjective about.

Anyone who has actual experience in this realm would know that it is much, much more difficult to read for yourself than for others. "First hand knowledge" can get in the way of being objective.
Thank you but I dont think anyone can be objective where psychic information is concerned. It has to be subjective, to come through us and our cultural, educational, and family filters

I realise this is highly contentious, however, it is probably correct.

From the bolded section above, I can see you dont agree with me and probably think I am just someone spouting off without any knowledge.

If you have been doing this for a while (and I guess you have) then whatever connection you have to the source of the information can only ever be subjective since it comes throught your brain into the material world.

Yes it is difficult to be detatched about your own stuff but I am sure you get psychic feelings about things all the time so it is only your own "needing to be certain" that requires a second opinion. Why should your own messages need second, trusted opinions when the ones you give to others are perfectly fine coming only from you? If you do not trust yourself, then who can you trust more?

As I say, from a clients point of view, trusting someone else to give you a message which may originate from another source is trusting they can interpret that message more correctly and accurately than you.

No-one I know will see things through my life-filters and interpret things the way I do, however messages are probably given with those in mind. Understanding this is to understand some of our own limits as psychics and not understanding those is likely to lead to incorrect information being given to others. Can you live with that responsibility?

Old 05-20-2018, 10:36 PM

11,411 posts, read 19,389,807 times
Well, this request isn’t actually allowed, so I left it for a couple of days, but I’m closing it now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal