U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-01-2019, 03:35 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
5,645 posts, read 7,523,517 times
Reputation: 7490

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Bob,

What 'proof' are you offering other than a vision? Let's go with hard facts until we hear otherwise. If proof emerges that an alien vessel took away the passengers I will eat my hat! Until that time your vision is way down on my list of possible explanations.
On the contrary.
The evidence that the passengers, and cargo have never been found, surely indicates that they never returned to earth in any form, once abducted.
That is proof enough.

I can't remember ONE commercial aircraft crashing into the ocean, where articles from the plane weren't found, including bodies, and luggage.
That TWA flight, off the coast of New York some years ago, was believed to be the object of a ballistic missile attack, but they still found bodies and luggage.

Bob.

 
Old 07-01-2019, 04:24 PM
 
12,261 posts, read 18,393,933 times
Reputation: 19082
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
To date, and especially the last two or three pages of this thread is all conjecture.
No proof of any of what is being said.
On the other hand, My original description of what happened seems to offer more proof than any of the other theories

First, no bodies have ever been found of the 259 people aboard.
Second, no luggage that was on board has ever been found, and third, no freight that was on board has ever been found, all leading to what I have stated all along, those people, luggage, and freight that were aboard the ill fated flight, were removed from the airliner, before it was jettisoned into the sea.

Obviously, over a period of time, bodies would be eaten , but that would leave bones, and none have washed up on any shore in the world.
We have no idea what was on board as freight, so it is not out of the question to think some of the freight was lighter, and could float to the surface, still, that doesn't seem to be the case.
To date, there is no plausible result as to what happened to this airliner, other than what I have always stated.
Whether you care to believe it, that is your choice, but I tend to stick to the evidence when making a decision.

Some on this forum have stated I added facts to "enhance my theory", which is absolutely not the case.
I know what I originally "saw", and nothing will ever change that.
My original contention was the plane was perhaps kept on board the space craft.
That was not a part of the vision I had.
I only saw it being sucked into the space craft.

When a few small parts of the airliner were supposedly found in different parts of the globe, I thought perhaps the plane was dumped into the ocean, once it's valuable cargo was removed by who ever abducted it.
That was not a part of the original vision.
That could very well be why no bodies, luggage, or freight has ever been found.

Bob.
None of what you say is correct - It's not conjecture.
  • They have proof that the aircraft was on a course to the south Indian ocean (radar and sattelite data).
  • They have proof that the aircraft crashed into the ocean and essentially broke up on impact (remnant of the plane that have washed on shore indicate a violent impact).
  • They have proof that everyone is dead based on the above information and points of deduction that are so obvious that we need not question it - 1.) humans cannot survive without oxygen, 2.) humans cannot survive a 600 feet per second impact)
  • They know exactly what was on the plane via cargo manifests
  • They have found luggage, handbags, laptop cases, other personal items, as part of the peaces that washed up on shore.

And your evidence is if I understand correctly - a vision of a spacecraft sucking up the airline? Dude, seriously....
 
Old 07-01-2019, 04:28 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
14,376 posts, read 11,705,189 times
Reputation: 10783
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
On the contrary.
The evidence that the passengers, and cargo have never been found, surely indicates that they never returned to earth in any form, once abducted.
That is proof enough.

I can't remember ONE commercial aircraft crashing into the ocean, where articles from the plane weren't found, including bodies, and luggage.
That TWA flight, off the coast of New York some years ago, was believed to be the object of a ballistic missile attack, but they still found bodies and luggage.

Bob.
Your word doesn't mean anything without proof and you have no proof. There were thousands and thousands of searchers looking for this aircraft and they did find some pieces. You keep mentioning bodies; but bodies torn to shreds, by the force of impact with the water, do not last long in the ocean. I gave you a link where they knew the plane went down and they were still having a hard time recovering the bodies.

With the TWA flight they did retrieve bodies and body parts; enough to give closure to the relatives; but they knew where the plane went down and that is one of the big differences. The last body recovered from that flight was ten months after the plane went down; it has now been five years since the Malaysian flight went down. Evidence showed the plane going down at a very fast decent rate and that could have accounted for smaller pieces in the debris field.

Did you see a 'ballistic missile' in your visions of the TWA flight? The investigators linked the explosion to the fuel tanks.
 
Old 07-01-2019, 04:29 PM
 
12,261 posts, read 18,393,933 times
Reputation: 19082
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I can't remember ONE commercial aircraft crashing into the ocean, where articles from the plane weren't found, including bodies, and luggage.
That TWA flight, off the coast of New York some years ago, was believed to be the object of a ballistic missile attack, but they still found bodies and luggage.

Bob.
I think you are talking about TWA 800....that was ten miles off shore...MH370 was some 2,000 miles from the African Coast!

Just a slight difference between the two maybe.
 
Old 07-01-2019, 06:04 PM
 
Location: San Diego CA
4,847 posts, read 3,377,310 times
Reputation: 7738
If Iím not mistaken I recall that pieces of luggage including a laptop case and a childís bag with an angry bird logo washed up on the beach near an area where some aircraft wreckage attributed to MH 370 was found.
 
Old 07-01-2019, 06:37 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
5,645 posts, read 7,523,517 times
Reputation: 7490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
None of what you say is correct - It's not conjecture.
  • They have proof that the aircraft was on a course to the south Indian ocean (radar and sattelite data).
  • They have proof that the aircraft crashed into the ocean and essentially broke up on impact (remnant of the plane that have washed on shore indicate a violent impact).
  • They have proof that everyone is dead based on the above information and points of deduction that are so obvious that we need not question it - 1.) humans cannot survive without oxygen, 2.) humans cannot survive a 600 feet per second impact)
  • They know exactly what was on the plane via cargo manifests
  • They have found luggage, handbags, laptop cases, other personal items, as part of the peaces that washed up on shore.

And your evidence is if I understand correctly - a vision of a spacecraft sucking up the airline? Dude, seriously....
Show me proof of what you say in this post.
I have followed this incident since it happened, and have never heard of any luggage laptops etc ever having been recovered.
Plane parts yes, but I explained that in other threads, and post.

Bob.
 
Old 07-01-2019, 06:45 PM
 
Location: Madison, Alabama
3,569 posts, read 1,700,670 times
Reputation: 2796
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
On the contrary.
The evidence that the passengers, and cargo have never been found, surely indicates that they never returned to earth in any form, once abducted.
That is proof enough.

I can't remember ONE commercial aircraft crashing into the ocean, where articles from the plane weren't found, including bodies, and luggage.
That TWA flight, off the coast of New York some years ago, was believed to be the object of a ballistic missile attack, but they still found bodies and luggage.

Bob.
It was believed by several uniformed people that the plane was the object of a heat-seeking guided (not ballistic) missile attack by our Navy. That was just absurd. Nobody of any technical knowledge ever thought that was viable. The plane broke apart ... what they were seeing was the part of the plane that kept ascending after the explosion.

It was caused by a short circuit in one of the fuel tanks igniting fuel vapors. Almost the entire aircraft was recovered.

I can't think of any crashes in the ocean where no bodies or luggage have ever been recovered either. But I also can't think of any where the crash site was so drastically unknown nor assumed to be so far from land. Nobody really knows where MH370 was.
 
Old 07-01-2019, 06:49 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
5,645 posts, read 7,523,517 times
Reputation: 7490
Quote:
Did you see a 'ballistic missile' in your visions of the TWA flight? The investigators linked the explosion to the fuel tanks.
Obviously you have little to no knowledge of paranormal events as this.
It is called remote vision by many in the field of paranormal study, and it isn't turned on and off like a light switch.
We who have this ability never know when we are going to have these visions, they just happen, so no, I had no vision of the TWA flight, only what I read, or heard in the news.
Somewhere I heard the thought was, it was taken down with a missile.


Bob.
 
Old 07-01-2019, 07:00 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
5,645 posts, read 7,523,517 times
Reputation: 7490
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
It was believed by several uniformed people that the plane was the object of a heat-seeking guided (not ballistic) missile attack by our Navy. That was just absurd. Nobody of any technical knowledge ever thought that was viable. The plane broke apart ... what they were seeing was the part of the plane that kept ascending after the explosion.

It was caused by a short circuit in one of the fuel tanks igniting fuel vapors. Almost the entire aircraft was recovered.

I can't think of any crashes in the ocean where no bodies or luggage have ever been recovered either. But I also can't think of any where the crash site was so drastically unknown nor assumed to be so far from land. Nobody really knows where MH370 was.
in all probability the aircraft did wind up in the ocean.
The point of contradiction is, how, and under what circumstances , did it wind up in the ocean.
I say it was jettisoned from a space craft after it was emptied of it's contents on to the space craft.
Until such time that actual bodies/ bones are found that were on that airliner, I stick with what I "saw".

It is inconceivable to think that with 259 bodies on that plane, that not even one bone ever surfaced, or washed up anywhere on the planet, that could be attributed to that flight.
Parts of the airliner supposedly were washed up on some shore off the coast of Africa.
I would imaging currents of the ocean were responsible for that, so how come no bodies, or parts of bodies were not subject to the same currents?


Bob.
 
Old 07-01-2019, 07:46 PM
 
5,261 posts, read 3,311,295 times
Reputation: 6434
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I would imaging currents of the ocean were responsible for that, so how come no bodies, or parts of bodies were not subject to the same currents?
Maybe because the bodies where broken up into very tiny pieces on impact and either were eaten by wildlife (who's turning down a free meal!) or decomposed.

I volunteered once for 3 and a half months back in 2009/2010 out on Midway Atoll, for US Fish and Wildlife, and we did marine debris removal on the various beaches of the atoll since we were located on the edge of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch and I can't even tell you how much garbage washed up. There could of been pieces of human bone that washed up, but there was so much other crap, if I wasn't looking for pieces of bones in my mind, I would have walked right by it and might have thought it was dead coral or something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top