U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-01-2019, 11:22 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
5,645 posts, read 7,523,517 times
Reputation: 7490

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Maybe because the bodies where broken up into very tiny pieces on impact and either were eaten by wildlife (who's turning down a free meal!) or decomposed.

I volunteered once for 3 and a half months back in 2009/2010 out on Midway Atoll, for US Fish and Wildlife, and we did marine debris removal on the various beaches of the atoll since we were located on the edge of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch and I can't even tell you how much garbage washed up. There could of been pieces of human bone that washed up, but there was so much other crap, if I wasn't looking for pieces of bones in my mind, I would have walked right by it and might have thought it was dead coral or something.
Which proves absolutely nothing.

Bob.

 
Old 07-02-2019, 02:04 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
14,376 posts, read 11,705,189 times
Reputation: 10783
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Which proves absolutely nothing.

Bob.
And you have proven nothing! All of your talk about a vision and you have not done one thing to help the relatives seek closure. You tell us all: this is what I saw; but you saw nothing to pinpoint where the plane went down or where the 'abductees' ended up. All of your talk is about you: I'm perfect and I never am wrong! Well humans are humans and we do make mistakes. Many of us feel that you made a mistake; just like the rest of our human race.
 
Old 07-02-2019, 02:20 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
14,376 posts, read 11,705,189 times
Reputation: 10783
Bob,

For somebody that believes they are always correct here are your own statements:

Post #3: "That aircraft never touched planet earth, once it became airborne."

Post #5: "That plane is nowhere on this planet." and then: "The reason this plane has not been located in over four years , is because it isn't here to be found."

Post #10: "This plane will never be found, because it is no longer on this earth, period."

After evidence that the plane crashed into the ocean appears; then you backtrack.

Post #23: "I believe the plane did in fact wind up in the ocean after being jettisoned from the space craft, after it was no longer of any use to the abductors, and that would account for the parts being found,but there is no explanation as to why only plane parts were found, and that explanation is what I have stated from day one concerning this event.
Those aboard the airliner were taken, never to return to this planet again.
Why they were taken is open to speculation."

For somebody that knows what they saw; you now have discredited everything you saw. You acknowledged that you make mistakes!
 
Old 07-02-2019, 03:55 AM
 
5,261 posts, read 3,311,295 times
Reputation: 6434
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Which proves absolutely nothing.

Bob.
Pot meet kettle!
 
Old 07-02-2019, 06:00 AM
 
12,261 posts, read 18,393,933 times
Reputation: 19082
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Show me proof of what you say in this post.
I have followed this incident since it happened, and have never heard of any luggage laptops etc ever having been recovered.
Plane parts yes, but I explained that in other threads, and post.

Bob.
Your answers, contrary to saying you have been following this event, show you don't even have the basic of knowledge of the topic.

I linked one article and I already suggested you take the ten minutes needed to at least review the wiki article about it. This is all public knowledge! "Proof" is there.
 
Old 07-02-2019, 10:18 AM
 
12,261 posts, read 18,393,933 times
Reputation: 19082
I am not sure why I am bothering, or why I even NEED to post this except that someone in this thread thinks body parts are similar to inflatable plastic toys, but below is a very quick article on the decomposition process of human remains including bones in salt water:

https://www.sciencefocus.com/the-hum...ompose-at-sea/

In summary it depends on temperature, one saying decomposition would slow down with cold temperatures. The latitude at which the plane went down in the South Indian Ocean, roughly equivalent to southern Australia or South Africa if you draw a horizontal line, would be temperate to warm. Particularly as it drift with the current to tropical climates further north (as some of the debris was found in Madagascar). The conclusion thus is:

" a weighted body will normally float to the surface after three or four days, exposing it to sea birds and buffeting from the waves. Putrefaction and scavenging creatures will dismember the corpse in a week or two and the bones will sink to the seabed. There they may be slowly buried by marine silt or broken down further over months or years, depending on the acidity of the water."

There are other factors as well, the impact with the ocean may have dismembered the victims already, further hastening the above process. In conslusion the bones would never wash up on shore over the time and distance remains needed to travel to reach shore from the crash site, nowhere close, instead they are dispersed on the ocean floor where they will likewise decompose. I hope this puts that subtopic to rest for once and for all.

Last edited by Dd714; 07-02-2019 at 10:55 AM..
 
Old 07-02-2019, 01:46 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
5,645 posts, read 7,523,517 times
Reputation: 7490
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Bob,

For somebody that believes they are always correct here are your own statements:

Post #3: "That aircraft never touched planet earth, once it became airborne."

Post #5: "That plane is nowhere on this planet." and then: "The reason this plane has not been located in over four years , is because it isn't here to be found."

Post #10: "This plane will never be found, because it is no longer on this earth, period."

After evidence that the plane crashed into the ocean appears; then you backtrack.

Post #23: "I believe the plane did in fact wind up in the ocean after being jettisoned from the space craft, after it was no longer of any use to the abductors, and that would account for the parts being found,but there is no explanation as to why only plane parts were found, and that explanation is what I have stated from day one concerning this event.
Those aboard the airliner were taken, never to return to this planet again.
Why they were taken is open to speculation."

For somebody that knows what they saw; you now have discredited everything you saw. You acknowledged that you make mistakes!
For those of you who have comprehension difficulties like the post I am quoting here, listen one more time.

The vision I had was of the aircraft being sucked into the space craft.
That was all I saw.
The rest is just like everyone else is stating, just conjecture.
I felt the plane would stay aboard, , but once small parts were found, I believe the plane was dumped into the ocean once it's contents were emptied on the space craft.

Again, THE ONLY THING THAT WAS IN MY VISION WAS THE PLANE ITSELF BEING LOADED INTO THE SPACE CRAFT.
Now, what part of that are you having a problem with?
Certainly we should all have a right to what we think.


Bob.
 
Old 07-02-2019, 01:49 PM
 
11,929 posts, read 20,376,242 times
Reputation: 19328
And I am so done with this, it’s not funny. This isn’t getting us anywhere.
__________________
Solly says Be nice!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top