Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 11:49 PM

8,551 posts, read 10,973,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
I did and they were not.

I stand corrected, one of my visions did not happen, and it involved Hillary Clinton.
All the others were exactly as I had visioned them.

Bob.

Old 06-19-2019, 12:30 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Paper dissolves, bodies get eaten. The plastics become just part of our ocean's pollution and hard to tell what came from what.

What I find strange is that anybody would believe that aliens would take one of our planes for the humans onboard and discard the plane. It just doesn't make sense. Why stop at a few hundred and why not just take thousands of millions? Why not recycle the plane? This isn't even good science fiction writing; our imaginations can do a lot better!

So far they have found pieces of the plane. There is no reason to think anything differently other than it was a terrible tragedy and probably one carried out by a suicidal piolet.
Why would aliens supposedly keep abducting people, year after year, century after century? Surely they would have learned everything there is to know about human beings by now...right?

I doubt we could understand the motivations behind why this plane load of people were taken, even if they sat us down and explained it to us in detail....this would be like you or I trying to explain to the colony of ants on the kitchen floor, why we dont want them inside our homes and/or why we attempt to kill them off, trap them, etc. (point is, the ants are not able to comprehend our reasoning or motivations).

Old 06-19-2019, 12:36 AM

8,551 posts, read 10,973,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Why would aliens supposedly keep abducting people, year after year, century after century? Surely they would have learned everything there is to know about human beings by now...right?

I doubt we could understand the motivations behind why this plane load of people were taken, even if they sat us down and explained it to us in detail....this would be like you or I trying to explain to the colony of ants on the kitchen floor, why we dont want them inside our homes and/or why we attempt to kill them off, trap them, etc. (point is, the ants are not able to comprehend our reasoning or motivations).

And therefore, we humans can't possibly comprehend the reasoning behind any alien abduction, we are not equipped to understand such things.

One more point,it has been five and one half years since this incident, and not one, not one trace of any human being, or artifacts having been discovered as having BEEN ABOARD that aircraft, has ever been discovered.

Bob.

Old 06-19-2019, 12:47 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
And therefore, we humans can't possibly comprehend the reasoning behind any alien abduction, we are not equipped to understand such things.

One more point,it has been five and one half years since this incident, and not one, not one trace of any human being, or artifacts having been discovered as having BEEN ABOARD that aircraft, has ever been discovered.

Bob.
I think our leaders knew exactly what happened...when it happened too! but there was just NO WAY IN HELL they were going to tell the public that, they were too scared of the potential consequences from labeling it a terrorist attack...can you imagine the consequences if they admitted it was an act of a far more advanced civilization, here in our skies?!!!

Old 06-19-2019, 02:05 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,869,734 times
I am waiting for the whistleblowers to come out and give us some more information.

People from Malaysia Airlines probably know something but the folks from the security services are probably never going to spill the beans. I still reckon there was something more in the cargo or to the passengers than we are being told.

Old 06-19-2019, 05:21 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I am waiting for the whistleblowers to come out and give us some more information.

People from Malaysia Airlines probably know something but the folks from the security services are probably never going to spill the beans. I still reckon there was something more in the cargo or to the passengers than we are being told.
Anybody can speculate about anything; it does not mean it is true.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:22 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,217,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
And the implications of this are.....? The pilot was still alive at that point? He'd deliberately depressurized the cabin? Help me out, here.

What did the article say about the Vietnamese pilot's observations, when he was dispatched to check on the plane, still flying east or Northeast at that point?
The Vietnamese pilot's observation is not mentioned as it doesn't conform to what we now know about the plane's flight path.

The article speculates that the pilot locked the copilot out of the cockpit before being handed over to Vietnamese ATC at which time he shut down the transponder and depressurized the plane while making a hard left turn too tight to have been done on autopilot. Then the plane climbed to 40,000 to accelerate the effects of depressurization and to incapacitate all passengers within a couple of minutes. The passenger oxygen masks would be insufficient to maintain life cruising at that altitude. The pilots have pressurized masks with hours of oxygen supply. The copilot perished from hypoxia with the passengers leaving the pilot the only live person on the plane for the duration of the flight.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:37 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,217,972 times
Quote:
This is confirmed as being from a 777 and was found on Reunion island about 16 months after the disappearance. No other 777s have crashed into or gone missing in the Indian Ocean. Several other pieces of aircraft, backpacks and accumulations of purses have been found on east facing beaches in Madagascar and Mozambique. None of these other items can be definitively linked to MH370 but wound up on those beaches after blowing in from the southern Indian Ocean. A human body is unlikely to remain intact and floating long enough to travel thousands of miles in the ocean.

Old 06-19-2019, 08:00 AM

5,335 posts, read 3,210,678 times
Quote:
DO YOU NOT FIND IT A BIT STRANGE THAT NONE OF THAT EVER SURFACED, BUT PARTS OF THE PLANE DID?
I don't find it strange, no. Are you struggling to understand how a honeycomb filled composite structure floated thousands of miles on top of the ocean, yet organic matter did not?

By the way, were all of the bodies recovered from the Titanic?

Spoiler alert: No.

Old 06-19-2019, 09:39 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,486,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
I don't find it strange, no. Are you struggling to understand how a honeycomb filled composite structure floated thousands of miles on top of the ocean, yet organic matter did not?

By the way, were all of the bodies recovered from the Titanic?

Spoiler alert: No.
He does not think the parts could float "because they are heavier than a person".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal