U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2019, 11:37 AM

5,645 posts, read 7,523,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
He does not think the parts could float "because they are heavier than a person".

I never stated parts could not float.
What I did say was it's strange that parts were found, but not one shred of evidence that anything other than the airliner itself , plunged into the ocean.

Nothing that was in the airliner has been found to verify it came from that flight.
Let's take a look at what was on that plane.
259 people, tons of freight,many, many pieces of luggage, seats, etc, and yet, not one thing has ever surfaced that could be attributed to this flight.

Bob.

Old 06-19-2019, 02:06 PM

14,376 posts, read 11,705,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
What I did say was it's strange that parts were found, but not one shred of evidence that anything other than the airliner itself , plunged into the ocean.

Nothing that was in the airliner has been found to verify it came from that flight.
259 people, tons of freight,many, many pieces of luggage, seats, etc, and yet, not one thing has ever surfaced that could be attributed to this flight.

Bob.
Instead of dreaming and speculating; here is a long report just updated on June 17th: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...rlines/590653/.

Old 06-19-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Instead of dreaming and speculating; here is a long report just updated on June 17th: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...rlines/590653/.

I just finished the entire article, and I have but one word to describe the complete investigation, and that is , "SPECULATION".
They feel they were"tracking" the aircraft, when it is more likely they were tracking the spacecraft, with the airliner aboard.
My knowledge of doppler is, it tracks waves, and a spacecraft moving in range, would be picked up by doppler.

In one sentence they mentioned that the aircraft had "gone beyond it's range", which would imply, it had "help" going beyond it's range.
In another instance they declared that a "out of fuel" had been detected, but still the airliner maintained cruising speed for six hours.

The parts found probably were from the airliner, and as I stated before, the plane was dumped once everything that was wanted was taken off it.

Now, in closing, if everything was aboard as most suspect, when it went into the ocean, debris , other than parts would have washed up on some shore, just as the parts that were discovered.
If it "broke up in a million pieces" which the investigation concluded, surely bodies, luggage, and some of the freight on board would have washed up somewhere.

Again, I will stick with what I "saw".

Bob.

Old 06-19-2019, 03:41 PM

5,261 posts, read 3,311,295 times
Quote:
If it "broke up in a million pieces" which the investigation concluded, surely bodies, luggage, and some of the freight on board would have washed up somewhere.
Human bodies, or pieces of human bodies, or anything organic would have most likely been eaten or decomposed by the time it reached any land, if the plane crashed where they think it did. They supposedly have found possible pieces of luggage and other personal items, they just can't confirm it came from the aircraft, maybe it did, maybe it didn't.

There are 7.5 billion people in the world, let's say there's some guy in Uzbekistan or wherever that has a similar ability to have visions like yourself and he's been 15 for 15 with his visions coming true or being accurate and he "saw" no aliens whatsoever, but "saw" the plane nosedive into the southern Indian Ocean caused by a suicidal pilot, who do we "believe" and trust, you or the guy in Uzbekistan?

Old 06-19-2019, 03:42 PM

4,852 posts, read 2,903,405 times
Quote:

Bob.
Here is what you stated:

Quote:
And you would like us to believe these half dozen pieces weighing lots more than human bodies, somehow floated to the surface, while lighter bodies and cargo never did?

Source: MH370 News 2018. Search by Ocean Infinity

I then asked what the weights of the pieces were and despite your paranormal skills you could not answer that despite making the claim.

I would like to point out that supertankers weigh more than a billion pounds once loaded. It is not magic. Primitive cultures actually made floating islands to live on.

Old 06-19-2019, 05:21 PM

Quote:
I just finished the entire article, and I have but one word to describe the complete investigation, and that is , "SPECULATION".
They feel they were"tracking" the aircraft, when it is more likely they were tracking the spacecraft, with the airliner aboard.
My knowledge of doppler is, it tracks waves, and a spacecraft moving in range, would be picked up by doppler.

In one sentence they mentioned that the aircraft had "gone beyond it's range", which would imply, it had "help" going beyond it's range.
In another instance they declared that a "out of fuel" had been detected, but still the airliner maintained cruising speed for six hours.

The parts found probably were from the airliner, and as I stated before, the plane was dumped once everything that was wanted was taken off it.

Now, in closing, if everything was aboard as most suspect, when it went into the ocean, debris , other than parts would have washed up on some shore, just as the parts that were discovered.

Again, I will stick with what I "saw".

Bob.
Their 'speculation' is based on the fact that we know and not on dreams of aliens. As far as all of your debris; did you read this in that report: "After six hours, the Doppler data indicated a steep descent—as much as five times greater than a normal descent rate. Within a minute or two of crossing the seventh arc, the plane dived into the ocean, possibly shedding components before impact."

Old 06-19-2019, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Human bodies, or pieces of human bodies, or anything organic would have most likely been eaten or decomposed by the time it reached any land, if the plane crashed where they think it did. They supposedly have found possible pieces of luggage and other personal items, they just can't confirm it came from the aircraft, maybe it did, maybe it didn't.

There are 7.5 billion people in the world, let's say there's some guy in Uzbekistan or wherever that has a similar ability to have visions like yourself and he's been 15 for 15 with his visions coming true or being accurate and he "saw" no aliens whatsoever, but "saw" the plane nosedive into the southern Indian Ocean caused by a suicidal pilot, who do we "believe" and trust, you or the guy in Uzbekistan?

I would say, look at what ever facts are available, then decide who is right.
If you take into account nothing but a few small parts, believe to be part of the aircraft have been found, and that is all.
Remember, I stated I believe the airliner was dumped from the craft after it was no longer needed, which would account for parts of it being found.

Again, nothing that was aboard that plane has ever been found.
I would believe in my vision, were I looking at the facts.

I recall in one post dealing with the event shortly after it happened, one person stated she had a vision also, and that her vision was of the plane crashing on land, which again, has no basis.
The plane, had it crashed on land, would surely have been found.

Bob.

Last edited by CALGUY; 06-19-2019 at 06:35 PM..

Old 06-19-2019, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Here is what you stated:

Source: MH370 News 2018. Search by Ocean Infinity

I then asked what the weights of the pieces were and despite your paranormal skills you could not answer that despite making the claim.

I would like to point out that supertankers weigh more than a billion pounds once loaded. It is not magic. Primitive cultures actually made floating islands to live on.

So what is the point you are trying to convey?

Bob.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Their 'speculation' is based on the fact that we know and not on dreams of aliens. As far as all of your debris; did you read this in that report: "After six hours, the Doppler data indicated a steep descent—as much as five times greater than a normal descent rate. Within a minute or two of crossing the seventh arc, the plane dived into the ocean, possibly shedding components before impact."

I believe the aircraft was dumped from the craft when no longer needed.
This would account for the rapid descent into the ocean.
I would imagine with no running engines,to slow it down, it's descent into the ocean would have been as fast, as stated in that article.
And, once again, we are talking about 259 people on board, yet not one body was ever found, in all the searches conducted.
I don't believe for one minute those people are of this planet anymore.

Bob.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
I believe the aircraft was dumped from the craft when no longer needed.
This would account for the rapid descent into the ocean.
I would imagine with no running engines,to slow it down, it's descent into the ocean would have been as fast, as stated in that article.
And, once again, we are talking about 259 people on board, yet not one body was ever found, in all the searches conducted.
I don't believe for one minute those people are of this planet anymore.

Bob.
I know what you believe; but you have no proof other than your word. Others have also dreamed and speculated. No radar images ever showed your alien abductors. So we go with the facts and not dreams. Bodies do not last long in the sea: https://www.sciencefocus.com/the-hum...ompose-at-sea/. If they searched the wrong area first, which was the case with this plane, then the evidence was long gone by the time they searched the right location (if they did ever search the right location).

You like to make out government conspiracies; but you take offense when we question you - what makes you so different? If you can 'see' all of this happening then tell the authorities exactly where the plane went down. Answers like: 'It doesn't work that way'; don't help your credibility. Either you can prove your visions or you can't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal