U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2018, 08:24 AM

2,575 posts, read 2,881,675 times

Advertisements

Yahoo - Last Scheduled Search for Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Ends

Fox News link.
Quote:
The search for Malaysia Airlines flight 370 has led to the discovery of two 19th-century shipwrecks in the Indian Ocean. The two ships discovered 1,429 miles off the coast of Western Australia have been identified as coal carrying merchant ships.

CANBERRA, Australia – Australia said it held out hope Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 would one day be found as the last search of the seabed in the remote Indian Ocean where it was believed to have been lost was scheduled to end on Tuesday.

Malaysia said last week the search by Texas-based company Ocean Infinity would end on Tuesday after two extensions of the original 90-day time limit.
Yahoo link 2 - Same old press release

So, nothing has been found. Looks like nothing will ever be found, but of course, we cannot say that. One day someone will come out with more info I believe.

Expensive project for Ocean Infinity and they did not even find gold in them thar 19th century ships either. Only coal.

Quote:
KUALA LUMPUR (Reuters) - Malaysia’s new government has promised to release a long-awaited report into the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 as a privately funded underwater search ended on Tuesday.
Yahoo news

Ocean Infinity website concluding news release (29th may 2018)

Last edited by ocpaul20; 05-29-2018 at 08:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2018, 10:18 AM

4,931 posts, read 1,196,997 times
I have a sneaky feeling they have a pretty good idea what happened to this plane and all the people, but do not want to cause a mass panic that would result in lots of people being scared to get on a plane.

Its events like this where they decide whether to release the truth, withhold it entirely or give a fabricated story, there is a section in FEMA emergency management guide book that talks a little bit about how they reach these decisions.

Old 05-29-2018, 03:33 PM

4,447 posts, read 6,716,774 times
What can I say?
I'm at a loss for words.....
NO I'M NOT.
Perhaps it needs repeating.
That aircraft never touched planet earth, once it became airborne.
No need to start with the fake evidence again.

Bob.

Old 05-29-2018, 06:05 PM

17,850 posts, read 16,086,265 times
Its laying on the bottom near Diego Garcia where it was ditched. But we should open up a discussion on why we think they killed the passengers and what or who was on the plane that made it expendable.

Old 05-29-2018, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Its laying on the bottom near Diego Garcia where it was ditched. But we should open up a discussion on why we think they killed the passengers and what or who was on the plane that made it expendable.
I would suggest you show proof of your contention.
That plane is nowhere on this planet.

You and I know there is no way for me to prove my contention, but for you, and others who believe it crashed, there is a way to back up your claims, and that is to produce the plane.

Technology has allowed us to see distant planets up close, far beyond the stars, and yet a single aircraft somewhere in 50,000 square miles can't be located?
These planets we are able to see close up, are millions of miles from earth.
The reason this plane has not been located in over four years , is because it isn't here to be found.
I firmly believe the Malaysian government is aware of what happened to that craft, just as I am, but stating so would cause world wide panic.

Bob.

Old 05-30-2018, 03:10 AM

17,850 posts, read 16,086,265 times
Eye witnesses saw it flying very low over the Maldives heading west. That was the best lead. The pilot researched Diego Garcia runways. It was heading west when he turned the transponder off and it was last on radar. Now we at least have some leads as opposed to saying it was spirited away and its no use looking for it.
"We" ( the government, aviation agencies) could find it if "we" wanted it to be found, just like "We" could have tracked it had " We" wanted people to know what happened to it. But "We" is " Them" and not us. They wanted a mystery.

Old 05-30-2018, 04:54 AM

2,575 posts, read 2,881,675 times
I realise I risked opening up the previous arguments by posting this, but I thought it was important enough to say that the search had finished and they found nothing more than the 19th century boats.

I have asked Ocean Infinity what they do with their data from the search mission but I do not expect I will get a reply. It could be worth thousands/millions for anyone looking for a deep-sea base or private hideaway.

Maybe that could be the new island hideaway for megarich people?

Maybe they found where the aliens have been hiding all these years?

Old 05-30-2018, 06:39 AM

726 posts, read 661,643 times
"Technology has allowed us to see distant planets up close, far beyond the stars, and yet a single aircraft somewhere in 50,000 square miles can't be located?
These planets we are able to see close up, are millions of miles from earth."

B.S. (on the distant-planet gazing) pure & simple.

Show me the pictures. NOT the 'artists rendering', mind-you...I mean I want to see the actual digital-archived images of these so-called discoveries, that you're hearing about on your favorite 'garbage' science-channels you're watching on TV, or reading about on whatever web-sites you frequent.

As to the lost plane...it's very sad, indeed...but it's hardly the first, and not likely to be the very last that will go (and continue to be) missing.

Stargates, wormholes, unpredictable/unforeseen 'leaps' through inter-dimensional membranes or space-time...etc, etc...it all boils-down to this: If travelling through time or other dimensions were possible...then WHERE are the time-travellers ?

Everything is moving. The very 'moment' one halts thier own movement (in order to go backwards or forwards) everything & everybody wherever one 'was' (prior to halting) CONTINUES moving in whatever direction it already was...

...which leaves one 'suspended' in time & space...which even if only momentarily...means whatever planetary/terran-surface one WAS firmly-planted on...has now moved-on...

Assuming one is protected inside a bubble of breathable oxygen...eventually that bubble will run out...and one would perish, without the ability to sustain-oneself until the 'next-available' planetary/terran-surface (with breathable oxygen) JUST HAPPENS to 'present itself' (move within accessible-reach) to where one can now 'deactivate' thier time-travel device AND protective-bubble...and rejoin the natural-progression (movement) of everything...

...but then there's the issue of environmental-differences in breatheable atmosphere, differences in atmospheric-pressure, compared to where one 'was' vs. where one is 'now'...

Bottom-line: time travel is impossible. Time simply 'is'...and to mess with what 'is' means certain death.

Whatever transpired in Earth's past...whoever/whatever the Annunaki, 'The Watchers', Nephilim or other numerous assorted 'Demigods' were (up to and including Yeshua, Mohammed, Buddha, China's Yellow-Emporer, Ahmen Hotep & numerous other ancient Egyptian/South-American/Peruvian ruling-class 'heavenly-deitys')...it is over & done...wherever those individuals went, unless we continue to dig & probe for the answers, we may never know...unless 'someone'...or...some 'thing' WANTS us to know.

That said..if I WERE a 'betting' Man (and I for one am NOT in favor of rolling the dice too many times) my money would be solidly-placed on the marker that suggests 'The Answers' ARE coming...

...and quite possibly (if my instincts are right) ALOT sooner, than most of modern-day mankind, might prefer.

I truly believe we are living in interesting times, right now...and it's about to get alot more interesting.

Old 05-30-2018, 07:26 AM

25,399 posts, read 13,593,768 times
Not sure if anyone has seen this...

Chilling MH370 discovery about how pilot flew undetected, according to aviation experts

For more than four years the world has grappled with questions over how the Boeing 777 airliner vanished into thin air en route to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur.

According to Senior Boeing 777 pilot and instructor Simon Hardy, MH370 was used in a murder-suicide mission by Captain Zaharie Amad Shah, who deliberately flew the aircraft over his hometown of Penang for an “emotional goodbye”, before ditching it in the Southern Indian Ocean “where it could never be found”.

He said Zaharie had avoided detection of the plane by either Malaysian or Thai military radar by flying along the border, crossing in and out of each country’s airspace.

It was also on the border that the plane’s transponder suddenly turned off.

Vance said the pilot “was killing himself” and took the aircraft to the most remote place possible so it would “disappear”.

I do agree that with the technology that exists, they could find that plane if they wanted to. Is there a list of passengers somewhere?

--------------

A different take on searching the ocean depths...

Deep-sea explorer, director James Cameron not surprised MH370 hasn't been found

Almost four years since the filmmaker said he believed the plane would never be found due to a lack of "vehicle funding", the Titanic director told news.com.au there was still no end in sight for one of aviation's greatest mysteries.

In Sydney earlier this week as part of Vivid Ideas and to launch his major new exhibition at the Australian National Maritime Museum, James Cameron — Challenging The Deep, he told news.com.au that finding the missing plane at the bottom of the ocean is like finding a needle in a haystack.

He said that despite searching thousands of square kilometres of deep ocean, the missing Malaysia Airlines flight could be anywhere.

"The ocean is huge mate, people really have no idea. We have this sense that everything is explored and we've got it all wrapped up and we've got our satellites, but the second you go below the water it's a vast unknown.

"We're talking hundreds of thousands of square miles of ocean, most of it unmapped. We don't know what that bottom looks like and it will take us decades to survey it all.

Last edited by DRob4JC; 05-30-2018 at 07:38 AM..

Old 05-30-2018, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdumbear View Post
"Technology has allowed us to see distant planets up close, far beyond the stars, and yet a single aircraft somewhere in 50,000 square miles can't be located?
These planets we are able to see close up, are millions of miles from earth."

B.S. (on the distant-planet gazing) pure & simple.

Show me the pictures. NOT the 'artists rendering', mind-you...I mean I want to see the actual digital-archived images of these so-called discoveries, that you're hearing about on your favorite 'garbage' science-channels you're watching on TV, or reading about on whatever web-sites you frequent.

As to the lost plane...it's very sad, indeed...but it's hardly the first, and not likely to be the very last that will go (and continue to be) missing.

Stargates, wormholes, unpredictable/unforeseen 'leaps' through inter-dimensional membranes or space-time...etc, etc...it all boils-down to this: If travelling through time or other dimensions were possible...then WHERE are the time-travellers ?

Everything is moving. The very 'moment' one halts thier own movement (in order to go backwards or forwards) everything & everybody wherever one 'was' (prior to halting) CONTINUES moving in whatever direction it already was...

...which leaves one 'suspended' in time & space...which even if only momentarily...means whatever planetary/terran-surface one WAS firmly-planted on...has now moved-on...

Assuming one is protected inside a bubble of breathable oxygen...eventually that bubble will run out...and one would perish, without the ability to sustain-oneself until the 'next-available' planetary/terran-surface (with breathable oxygen) JUST HAPPENS to 'present itself' (move within accessible-reach) to where one can now 'deactivate' thier time-travel device AND protective-bubble...and rejoin the natural-progression (movement) of everything...

...but then there's the issue of environmental-differences in breatheable atmosphere, differences in atmospheric-pressure, compared to where one 'was' vs. where one is 'now'...

Bottom-line: time travel is impossible. Time simply 'is'...and to mess with what 'is' means certain death.

Whatever transpired in Earth's past...whoever/whatever the Annunaki, 'The Watchers', Nephilim or other numerous assorted 'Demigods' were (up to and including Yeshua, Mohammed, Buddha, China's Yellow-Emporer, Ahmen Hotep & numerous other ancient Egyptian/South-American/Peruvian ruling-class 'heavenly-deitys')...it is over & done...wherever those individuals went, unless we continue to dig & probe for the answers, we may never know...unless 'someone'...or...some 'thing' WANTS us to know.

That said..if I WERE a 'betting' Man (and I for one am NOT in favor of rolling the dice too many times) my money would be solidly-placed on the marker that suggests 'The Answers' ARE coming...

...and quite possibly (if my instincts are right) ALOT sooner, than most of modern-day mankind, might prefer.

I truly believe we are living in interesting times, right now...and it's about to get alot more interesting.
We are not talking time travel here, we are talking about a missing aircraft.
This plane will never be found, because it is no longer on this earth, period.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal