U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 03:49 PM

14,629 posts, read 19,336,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
It was a 40 ft tic tac.
Looked more like a Twinkie.

Go on. Tell him about the Twinkie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2018, 06:54 PM

3,898 posts, read 3,134,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Looked more like a Twinkie.

Go on. Tell him about the Twinkie.

What about the Twinkie?

Old 06-04-2018, 12:06 AM

2,575 posts, read 2,881,675 times
Classic behaviour, take-the-mickey out of the subject to get it ignored.

Why bother to comment if you have nothing useful to say ?

Old 06-04-2018, 02:18 AM

11,406 posts, read 22,377,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCL111 View Post
Wouldn't there be a video if this was the case? Cameras are everywhere and there are none on air craft carriers? None on military aircraft? I would just think in this day and age there would be video evidence.

I happen to think there is life outside of this planet, fyi. Just think at some point we will see a non-fuzzy video or pic!!

Even Goose got a pic of the Russian mig LOL

Kind of like those fuzzy videos of “Bigfoot”

Old 06-04-2018, 09:09 AM

3,898 posts, read 3,134,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Classic behaviour, take-the-mickey out of the subject to get it ignored.

Why bother to comment if you have nothing useful to say ?
The thread died at post #4, when marino760 said that there was no point to it because (as the kids say) haters gonna hate. My response to TheShadow, his response back, and LCL111's post are the last ones in this thread that had any real substance to them. The joking is a symptom of a thread that has lost its way, not the cause of its failure.

Old 06-04-2018, 09:26 AM

4,931 posts, read 1,196,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
The military knows the truth whatever it is.
Yes. I believe there are many people who know bits and pieces of the truth and a very small number who know everything.

I think they withhold this information from the public mainly because its probably too bizarre, or its something that cannot be 'dumbed down', to the point where they could have an informative press conference about the topic anyway. the truth wouldnt make sense to most people if they heard it.

Old 06-04-2018, 03:32 PM

434 posts, read 547,693 times
IMHO, I think that our governing powers would do anything in their power to suppress any evidence. Actual evidence (as cool as it would be) would only cause mass chaos.

Count me among the folks that believe that it is possible for superior alien life to exist. I really don't see a reason why it wouldn't.

Just today the physics world released information (that was way beyond my scope of understanding) about the existence of a particle that shouldn't even exist with current scientific knowledge. We are probably just scratching the surface of understanding the universe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal