U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2018, 08:52 AM

4,741 posts, read 4,097,572 times

Advertisements

'Supersonic Tic Tac' UFO stalked US aircraft carrier for days, Pentagon report reveals | Fox News

This is weird, especially after those two pilots reported that other UFO about a month ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2018, 11:18 AM

3,998 posts, read 3,205,813 times
The report excerpt is linked on the KLAS Las Vegas site. It's redacted, and is an excerpt from the original. Assuming it's authentic (and that's a huge assumption), it's hard to still believe this was a software glitch. Here is the news article:

I-Team Exclusive: Confidential report analyzes Tic Tac UFO incidents - LASVEGASNOW

The biggest problem is: we don't know the provenance of the report excerpt, other than that reporter George Knapp obtained it from an unnamed source. There's no way to know whether Knapp's unnamed source made it up or doctored it.

Here's a link to the doc obtained by George Knapp, which is in PDF format:

https://media.lasvegasnow.com/nxsglo...218_ver1.0.pdf

Old 06-01-2018, 12:27 PM

Thank you for links to the more complete story.

I'm wondering why this story is being brought out in the news now...many years after the initial 2004 sighting, and many years after the 2009 release of the analysis of this and other incidents? Why the interest 9 years after that analysis?

It seems this Elizondo may have been the source for this information, although the article quotes him, and then says he was not authorized to release the data, and THEN says that the docs they obtained were unclassified?? Why would a former head of a program be not authorized to talk about something that wasn't classified in the first place? Or maybe it once was was classified, but isn't any longer?

Old 06-01-2018, 01:13 PM

9,975 posts, read 3,906,911 times
At this point does it really matter anymore? These things have become all but everyday common. Some people won't believe it until one lands in front of the White House. Either way, there's nothing to do about it. Believers will continue to point at examples like this and disbelievers will tell you it's a radar glitch.
The military knows the truth whatever it is.

Last edited by marino760; 06-01-2018 at 02:23 PM..

Old 06-01-2018, 06:44 PM

444 posts, read 556,289 times
Wouldn't there be a video if this was the case? Cameras are everywhere and there are none on air craft carriers? None on military aircraft? I would just think in this day and age there would be video evidence.

I happen to think there is life outside of this planet, fyi. Just think at some point we will see a non-fuzzy video or pic!!

Even Goose got a pic of the Russian mig LOL

Old 06-01-2018, 09:00 PM

9,975 posts, read 3,906,911 times
It wouldn't make any difference. Some people will claim it was photo shopped and nothing will convince them otherwise.

Old 06-02-2018, 12:46 PM

3,646 posts, read 7,110,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCL111 View Post
Wouldn't there be a video if this was the case? Cameras are everywhere and there are none on air craft carriers? None on military aircraft? I would just think in this day and age there would be video evidence.

I happen to think there is life outside of this planet, fyi. Just think at some point we will see a non-fuzzy video or pic!!

Even Goose got a pic of the Russian mig LOL
But...but....but their technology is so advanced that our cameras can't not capture video and pictures. LOL

Old 06-02-2018, 10:17 PM

20,344 posts, read 20,193,117 times
I wouldn't worry about it, any spacemen coming for us in a spacecraft the size of a tic tac can't pose too much of a threat

Old 06-03-2018, 01:53 AM

2,670 posts, read 2,933,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1
But...but....but their technology is so advanced that our cameras can't not capture video and pictures. LOL
David, I realise you are making a joke, however, there are many instances where abductees have tried to set up video cameras to record an abduction event and they mysteriously get switched off or dont work when the actual abduction is taking place. Of course, thats if you believe alien abductions are actually happening, which you may not.

Old 06-03-2018, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
I wouldn't worry about it, any spacemen coming for us in a spacecraft the size of a tic tac can't pose too much of a threat
It was a 40 ft tic tac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal