U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2018, 04:50 AM

88 posts, read 24,425 times

Advertisements

I thought i would add some humour today, regarding estate agents, i must say i'm not keen but wouldn't hurt them in any way, although the joke on video below does frighten the life out of them, i don't like haunted house pranks usually, this makes the job of investigation more difficult.

The exception to the rule would be the Sky Living Prank, that they set up just before showing "The Enfield Haunting" drama on television, i thought it was very funny LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bka0gFNbXvc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2018, 02:33 PM

4,034 posts, read 3,267,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Smith View Post
A better accurate version, that i can still find fault is the Sky Living drama called The Enfield Haunting, it may not be as frightening but follows events more accurately:-
+1 for the Enfield Haunting - it's available for streaming on Hulu over here, and sometimes y0u can find DVDs on Amazon. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be available on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, or Acorn.

Old 06-24-2018, 05:47 AM

Hi Vasily,

Yes the dvd is cheap, £5:00.

Old 06-26-2018, 09:43 AM

You may think that Janet Hodgson, aged 11 was able to talk in a very deep male voice for over a hour, due to adult female singers can do this with years of training, please listen to female mongolian throat singers on link,.....what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNFSB4PnVPI

Old 07-05-2018, 11:29 AM

My membership to the Ghost Club on 25th April 1977 is on attachment below, tap on image to make larger
Attached Thumbnails
In the footsteps of Lankester Merrin, Lol.-picture-2.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal