U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2018, 07:30 AM

88 posts, read 24,519 times

Advertisements

An interesting history of the pentagram can be found on link below:-

Sacred Geometry-The Pentagram - Esoteric Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2018, 08:00 AM

So if there is a deliberate Pentagram in the streets outside the White House, Washington DC, it isn't devil worship, but architects that were interested in Phi, the Golden Ratio.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Washin...spiracy_theory

Last edited by Derek Smith; 07-08-2018 at 08:14 AM..

Old 07-09-2018, 12:40 AM

2,710 posts, read 2,988,311 times
Many of these people featured in these links appear to believe they have got some positive results from their pyramid model. The guy who patented the device too warrants some comment. Maybe the scientists just did not do it the correct way it needs to be done?

Link
Quote:
Yeah, I know all about extraordinary claims and extraordinary evidence. But the debunkers aren't, for the most part, saying "this is unproven; there is no evidence for it." They're saying "this is false." I assume that they wouldn't say that without evidence, so I was asking what evidence they had, especially since, as I noted, the trial seems easy enough to do.
Link 3 - Czech patent
Submitted 4 November, 1949(P2399-49)
Patent valid from 1 April, 1952
Published August, 1959
Patent File Number 91304

Link about the patent
Quote:
Getting a good razor blade was difficult in many Eastern European countries at the time, so Drbal tried to patent and market his discovery. The patent office in Prague refused to consider it until their chief scientist had tried building a model himself and found that it worked. So the Cheops Pyramid Razor Blade Sharpener was registered in 1959 under the Czechoslovakian Republic Patent No. 91304, and a factory soon began to turn out miniature cardboard pyramids. During the 1970s they made them in Styrofoam.
Link to Yahoo answers 1
Quote:
Since the book claimed it could 'preserve' food, and sharpen objects - I decided to try putting a flower underneath each model mockup. Directly under the centre point of the pyramid, I put a fresh dandelion there. I did the same with the cube (although it was hard finding the centre point), and just for fun I included a dandelion without a model 'shape'.
I left the pyramid, cube and dandelion by my bedroom window for a few days, one side of each shape facing ‘north’, and by the time I returned to check - it was 6 days later.
I honestly expected to find the whole 'experiment' a load of rubbish, but what I found puzzled me...
The pyramid DID indeed somehow preserve the flower better than the cube. In comparism - the dandelion I had left by the window (without anything over it) had curled and rotted, the dandelion under the cube had rotted too – as for the dandelion under the pyramid… it had barely rotted at all. I don’t know how or why it happened… but my first thought was that I did the experiment wrong – so I repeated the whole thing again, twice to make sure it wasn’t some kind of weird coincidence.
With both experiments that followed, I only got the same results… and even to this day, I’m not sure WHY or HOW it works.
(same page)
Quote:
My father, bless him, has spent about fifty years researching this and other pyramid related questions. He has a rather interesting result from the razor blade studies. His studies suggest that the old, cheap high carbon steel blades made prior to 1975 remain sharp indefinately when stored in a pyramid between uses, but that modern stainless steel blades do not. He has not tested any blades except the standard double edged blades. I have seen pieces of hamburger stored in a pyramid for over five years without developing any foul odor or disintegrating, while the "control" hamburger got mouldy and rancid. Some of the experiments my dad did also show that the pyramid must be aligned with the magnetic north pole to be effective.
(same page)
Quote:
My finding led me to believe that it did indeed work.
Bacon rind dried much faster inside a pyramid than the box and open air.
A shaving razor lasted for approximately 5-6 times longer than normal. "I shaved with all of them"
More links
David Icke forum !
Another Link

Old 07-09-2018, 06:13 AM

Hi Ocpaul20,

It would be interesting if you experimented with the pyramid yourself, i would love to hear the results.

I'm not going to leave an advert, but if you did a search engine on "solid copper pyramid frame" on Ebay, they are £21-00. You could make one yourself.

Last edited by Derek Smith; 07-09-2018 at 06:56 AM..

Old 07-09-2018, 07:31 AM

828 posts, read 242,230 times
Here’s a fascinating lecture about a theory describing a beautiful, complex geometry that could explain everything. He freely admits it could be wrong but it fits together so perfectly, it is fascinating to imagine. The LHC should, hopefully, be able to verify or falsify his theory over the next several years. I’ve watched this several times and am always fascinated....hope you enjoy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aoy4t_...ature=youtu.be

Old 07-09-2018, 07:40 AM

So most of the shapes of Phi, the Golden Ratio fit into a Golden Decagon matrix, the link to the shape, is on previous page. Where ten points in a circle will show pentagrams, pentagons and 3D dodecahedron at its center, but we are still left with the Golden Spiral that doesn't fit:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_spiral

I have found a way for all this to fit together in a master key shape, the first trick is to join the golden spiral to its mirror image to get a cardioid.

Cardioid -- from Wolfram MathWorld

If you scroll down link to "Cardioid Envelope, you will see the circles cross inner circle at ten points thus include other Phi diagrams by the Golden Decagon Matrix that also has ten points within a circle.

Recently there was interest in a new spiral called the Harriss Spiral but i think the Cardioid Envelope is better, and curiously looks like the initial sequence of the Mandelbrot Set!!!???

https://www.geogebra.org/m/sdTJfqb7

Old 07-09-2018, 10:51 AM

6,272 posts, read 1,522,679 times
I believe there is probably more to this than we are aware of.

Old 07-09-2018, 11:01 PM

I think at this stage of our spiritual development on Earth, our environment is so distorted that those distortions are deeply embedded in the fabric of our reality. This means that what we see is not always the purest form of the expression but is likely to be the distorted form. With that in mind, the distortions only serve to create a perpetuation of the distortions. IF these were the pure forms, then they would be able to heal the un-natural expressions. From a purely practical point of view, pure expressions should be able to harmonise a simple stress headache in a physical body/shell for example, shouldn't it?

Look up Viktor Grebennikov who was a biologist and who discovered a certain kind of bee which made nests in the ground where he lived, made a honey cell - the structure of which had certain properties. He (and others) even went on to document how he used these for healing and he even created a flying machine from the wing cells of a moth/butterfly. Sounds amazing and unbelievable but it is documented so I guess this well-known biologist either went mad or found out a secret of the universe.

There is so much interesting information out there if we keep our minds open and absorb it. OK, not everything is going to be true, but some common sense should be able to put the what-we-think-might-be-dodgy stuff in a file somewhere until other information comes along to support it.

Old 07-09-2018, 11:09 PM

In the original post, I gave a link to the thread I started on the Weather/Tornados forum, but no-one there seems to want to try it out or even consider what might (yes, possibly) be a way to ameliorate the tornados forming and hitting the ground each year.

Of course, I dont know if there is anything in that proposal, but surely it is worth one or two people trying it. If nothing changes, then OK, but if something might have changed, then others can try it too and confirm or deny it is real. But, no-one wants to try it so I guess it has to lie a while longer until someone else takes up the baton and presents the information in a different way. Thats how it all works.

Old 07-09-2018, 11:25 PM

11,434 posts, read 19,459,889 times
This thread reminds me of Donald Duck in Mathematic Land

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PvceKe...ature=youtu.be
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal