U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2018, 11:52 PM

8 posts, read 1,455 times

Advertisements

Are there any accounts of people believing they were brought to earth to live out their lives on Earth while transmitting every thought experience feeling and observation to other beings hungry for first hand knowledge of Earth?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2018, 10:01 PM

2,657 posts, read 2,926,955 times
The 'other beings hungry for firsthand experience of life' are ourselves. This is what we do. If there is anything else which is not you, then what you are describing is what is often described as 'possession' or similar, so I do not think this is 'supposed' to happen, in my view it is an un-natural situation.

As I understand it (of course, it depends on your beliefs), we all have a spirit mind which is inhabiting our physical shell and gets the use of the body shell for the lifetime of the body.

It has to get used to working within the constraints of the 3D material world and has to integrate with the brain/body to learn the lessons it has come here to learn in the classroom of this 3D world.

In that belief I have described above, 'you' are the other being which is experiencing the 3D world and when it is finished you pop back out of this reality to where 'you' came from, you review what just happened, and you evaluate what you learned as a result of your experiences. Then you determine what you need to learn next and choose another shell/body to give you the best chance of learning it. To make the lesson more effective, we often forget the place we came from and the previous lesson/lives we lived.

So, after all that, I dont think it works the way you think it does. It is necessary to have a larger view of the whole incarnational process. However, as I say, if you subscribe to a particular religious belief system, you probably dont agree with my assessment of the process !!

Old 07-10-2018, 04:44 AM

Okay.

Old 07-10-2018, 12:05 PM

12,855 posts, read 18,289,404 times
Might find out we ARE the ETs (well, our minds anyway) having an experience... Maybe we're them, just in "larval stage".

Old 07-10-2018, 10:18 PM

I think you need to investigate the alien implants too as these seem to be something which is probably a control mechanism of some kind.

Some people say they may alter the chemistry of the body somehow or else they transmit positional data of the location of the abductee back to the ETs.

Kind of like a tagging system we have for cattle...

Old 07-10-2018, 10:51 PM

Funny you should write that, my past, the very beginning of my life, my first year simply can not be. My past, those impossible memories that haunt, comfort and confuse me, the ones I truly wish were some type of childhood psychosis are filled with other worldly implications, visions and the like.
They make me homesick for a world that can not be. They pull me away from this world, this reality and make me feel faraway. I been here for sixty five years and still want to go home to world that can not be. My old past and my recent memories are truly alienating pun intended,
That a pretty good definition of insanity.
I remember having no words in my head being bored, relaxing my mind letting myself float to the ceiling, looking down seeing black vaporous tendrils snaking into my room toward my crib, sinking back into my body back and for a while back into my innocent babyhood. About four years later my mother awakened me, I got up look out our front windows saw nothing but blackness. I was delighted and so relieved. I thought ‘It’s over we’re going home. For a few all too brief moments I was convinced we were in our ship streaking through deep space. I was 4 , it was 1957.
A few months later on hot summer afternoon I saw my first nuclear blast, it was an old newsreel on our brand new black and white tv. My mother was near, I felt a smirk bending my lips, I turned away from her so she wouldn’t see and thought ‘they think that’s a bomb’ It struck me as cute like a blossoming flower, quaint and antiquated. I was still 4 years old, still wearing training pants which I hated but tolerated because a small child shouldn’t care about wearing underpants and nothing else on a hot day.
There’s more but I think you get what I driving at. So yeah I wonder if other people feel deposited on an alien world called Earth. Nuts I know, But somehow I’ve I managed stay married to a wonderful woman, raise two great kids to adulthood and live a ‘normal’ life. I guess you could say, mine is an anti abduction story.

Old 07-10-2018, 10:54 PM

371 posts, read 104,779 times
Now you tell me!

Old 07-11-2018, 07:59 AM

Not so much telling as reporting, who knows maybe I’m just a high functioning schizophrenic, but I don’t think so. More than once during my childhood I’d think to myself I not supposed to be seeing this. Not once then or now have I been unable to grasp the possibility that my visions sightings and strange reactions were not real. It’s been a life long inner conflict.
My last sighting was a few years ago, I was backing out of my driveway one morning headed to work when I looked to my left to check for traffic and saw a vertical streak of sunlight ‘standing’ on the shoulder of the road. It was as if I was looking at the sun rising through the crack in an invisible curtain. I should have risk being late for work,but I just looked at it a short while tried to make be something normal, then went on my way, just another moment of weirdness I was too chicken to properly investigate.

I just received a private email from ocpaul20, but for reason my iPad says do not reply to email privately. So I’m responding to it here. Thanks for the book recommendation. Going home was certainly what I felt that morning,but it also made me question my sanity and my humanity.
Ironically the more I embrace my strangeness the more I feel a sense purpose and identity.

There’s more but I don’t expect anyone to read long tedious emails from me, but I do truly apppreciate your honest supportive replies. I’ll post more later. Thanks again, Ray.

Old 07-11-2018, 05:07 PM

Actually, I think a lot of people feel out of alignment with or not fitting into the world they are born into. Maybe it is because subconsciously they remember a little of who we truly are and the friends and places we left behind to come here.

The books by Dr Michael Newton Journey of Souls & Destiny of Souls describe the whole reincarnational situation from the perspective of the person being regressed hynotically. The sessions apparently take a long time so they go into many details of the reviews and 'life' in the between-place.

From my perspective it seems to be all about people remembering the home and the people they left behind in that place. Many of them come into our current lives to help us learn stuff and to learn stuff for themselves. When we come into this world, it seems we forget all this so that our soul/spirit learning lessons are not weighed down with memories of who we were last time. This may have been either 'good' or 'bad', but both would have a profound effect on us if we could remember. Each lesson lifetime needs certain features to allow us to learn the things we want to learn, but there is no judgement - other than our own wanting to progress spiritually.

I love to read long posts providing they are broken up into paragraphs and they are relevant to whatever is being discussed. We can all learn so much from the experiences of other people, and it helps to know we are not imagining the stuff we see, by comparing it with what others have experienced. OK, so some make stuff up, but in general people are genuine and truthful.

Old 07-11-2018, 10:08 PM

It could well be our current minds can only absorb and process tiny bits of information. It’s as if a great sea of truth is hanging over our heads. I have no idea how many people sense this greater reality. clearly certain hard shell unyielding skeptics are afraid to even consider the possibility of aliens, abductions, angels demons psy abilities time travel and host of other other worldly expressions. Dismissiveness is just lazy and fearful, but to be fair if one has never has brushed against another reality, or more likely the rest of reality, then you just don’t know.

A few months after my watching an atomic blast on tv, my twin sister and I were play sword fighting with harmless balsa wood sticks, I was happily enjoying my childhood, at least for a little while. Our mother told us to stop before we hurt ourselves, we didn’t, she snatched them from our hands opened up the pot belly stove our only source of heat (we were poor) and threw them in. I stared into the flames heard loud popping, I thought it was rifle shots, then everything changed. Suddenly I was a grown man standing atop a high mountain looking out over a barren plain. The earth had been scoured right down to it’s bedrock.

The popping grew louder harsher, I looked across the face of the earth and saw a great mass of people running from the horizon, a horizon that was chasing them toward the mountain. The horizon was an infinite wall of white fire rushing across the land utterly consuming everything it’s path.The loud popping sound was not rifle shots it was people who could not stay ahead of wall. The moment it touched them they exploded. I screamed for them to hurry. The mountain was safety, perfect escape. People kept exploding they could not out run the wall. I stared deep into the wall somehow trying to see through it. I could not see through it, neither could I sense anything behind it, just a pure void-infinite nothingness. It’s emptiness was devastating.

I turned my head I could not watch anymore. Suddenly I was standing in front of the pot belly stove looking at soft yellow flames. All I wanted to do was forget and resume my childhood.

It would be nice if all my experiences were sweet and nice, but that is not the case. But then some were almost too sweet.

Sometime later a memory drifted up into my conscious mind, a dark drape instantly fell over my minds eye. But I felt other people behind the drape, a world of people. I knew them they knew me. suddenly I could be anywhere in that world I wanted. Their mind was my mind. Our connection was deep and pure, in that sweet sweet memory I remembered global empathy. I remembered home. I suppose my mind was trying to heal itself from my fire vision.

I still wonder, what the heck am I?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or