Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 09:36 PM

230 posts, read 92,071 times

Advertisements

Having lived in different cultures around the world as a Christian missionary for 50 some years, after graduating from University with a Science degree, I have a few opinions and knowledge concerning the MYSTERIOUS, both from the Lords Science and from Scriptures, and from our personal experiences with the spiritual and hidden and esoteric. But I have also studied history, sacred geometry, etc..... different authors etc.... as sometimes foreknowledge is better than actual knowledge in avoiding the devoid.... and staying with the good... and positive.

Unfortunately I wont be able to give you any hyperlinks but can direct you via Google to your answers and a better nights sleep...

IHS

David

As the Lord said, we should ask to receive, or at least try to search and figure out truths without fear.

Old 08-02-2018, 09:09 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times
David, I would like to hear of some experiences you have had relating to the spiritual.

Bob.

Old 08-02-2018, 09:12 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
David, I would like to hear of some experiences you
have had relating to the spiritual.
Bob.
I would enjoy that, also.

Old 08-03-2018, 11:49 AM

Quote:
David, I would like to hear of some experiences you have had relating to the spiritual.

Bob.
Hi Bob,

But YIKES, thats quite the open ended question you have asked, because as mentioned I and we have had forty years of experiences...and so I was expecting a more specific type question of something you have experienced or seen or might ask a question concerning.

OK I have thought about it a while, and seeing I cant post anything I have already written up, I'll select a new one that I have never ever written up previously. (Dont want to get wrote up for copyright enfringement because I repost my own words, even if from my own site.)

So here, we go, as brace yourself or be Irish. We (me and my one and ONLY) were in the Philippines recently, when our neighbor, a very nice Christian fellow rather muscular and intimidating, returned home from checking his water pump down at the creek. We heard his rather noisy motorcycle, with either no muffler or a non functioning one. But this time, he was rather severely cut within his rubber boots. His left one was filled with blood, and he knew he had been cut. But there was absolutely no marks on his rubber boots.

His wife rushed him to the hospital, and of course the doctor asked him now it happened. He said, he felt, a strike on his leg, which was pressed as per usual on his motorcycle while driving. But the doctor said, then why is there sharp, almost teeth like marks AROUND your upper ankle. He didnt know, just knew he had been struck there, and just kept driving along until he realized liquid was filling his left boot.

So there be the mysterious, that most will just shrug their shoulders and say No BIG DEAL... nothing really happened. Hmmm, but some ruddy noisy teenagers had a drinking party there just about two weeks earlier, and they drove their motorcycles back to the local town, and on a tight corner, a 17 year teen, got thrown off, hit a tree and died at the scene.

Same place, and the locals started to talk.... for that creek has a reputation, a history of so called accidents associated with it. Are you following ?

What is it about that beautiful setting in nature, that is causing these accidents ? Come on think ? Is everything a random event ? Are somethings caused by the unseen ?

Do realize that the Philippines is a Christian country, literally, you can talk spiritually there even if sometimes they get fear rather than having faith. But they talk about not offending the people that live in nature, and say one must use respect when in their homeland or communities.

Yes, they know about 'little people' and try to not **** them off. For the 'little people' are not so nice when angered or disturbed or when people ruin their envirorment ? So most Philippinos use wisdom discernment and respect when in the outdoors, at least the older generation does.

For this explanation, solves or can be an explanation for why our neighbor had two sets of jaws that bit his ankle, rather than a singular jay mark from without.... and explains why his boots had NO marks on them, no penetration marks or cuts on them.

I can tell you a heavier, much heavier story than that, that corelates to this, via a literal encounter, but that I believe we have already written up...so thats enough for now.

The Irish are not so dumb and naive and superstituous as the so called blinded ones would have you believe ?

IN His Secret Service

David

PS) I personally have not seen them, but I have smelled their scent two times, and sensed them twice.... my wife who is a lot more in tune than I, and more sensitive than I, many more times.... and my encounters were in Canada rather than the Philippines. So you might say, for me it was extra sensory, or beyond the norm senses f our divine senses, rather than just the sense of seeing.

Got to fly

Whoops that might be a new post.

David

Old 08-03-2018, 11:53 AM

Quote:

Bob.
Whoa...Bob, youre from LA, now theres a spiritual town and I dont mean good spirits. I had probably the wildest spirit physical missionary trip there ever. But it involved hitch-hiking to San Diego, getting kicked out of town for passing out Christian lit, getting picked up by an undercover policeman taking a criminal back to LA, and then releasing him for money and saying he ******* him, and telling us in the backseat sitting over a loaded shotgun to keep quiet about this..OK. Ok says we, and we made it back to homebase...

That was rather spiritual and showed Gods protection, even if it was in the flesh.

Got to fly

Missionary work is rather exciting, as we were definitely not church missionaries

Old 08-03-2018, 12:27 PM

True story, true event, true sighting..

Again as relayed to us by my brother in law once we arrived back in the Philippines.

For just before dawn, he saw on the concrete abuttment next door, a dark shadowy figure, that was slumped over as if tired... he watched a little longer and noticed it had dark wings that stretched out maybe eight feet or more. It was moving and resting it seemed. But D.... knew exactly what it was, and kept his distance....

It was not a little people, but a... thats right.

The dark ones hate the light, and before returning to their darkness of the night and dark caves and pits, they have to rest, after a hard days NIGHT of work and deception.

Deal with it mature people. Mock at it immature people, for there is more life than what your eyes have seen.

Ask Elijah as he was not afraid before the battle ... and told his friend what he saw...and you wouldnt tell Elijah he was seeing a mirage or beings that were unreal.

The Lord created all creatures, wierd and wonderful and some dangerous and vile for HIS PURPOSES. Only knowledge and faith will keep anyone from fearing them, as they deal solely on being able to make people afraid of them....

You can only NOT Be afraid if you have J***.

Old 08-03-2018, 12:40 PM

Hmmm, maybe I will have to tell some more spiritual true stories as the unbelievers may have to be educated a little more about what happens in real life to those that lets say.... are less than receptive to the honesty and love.

All true stories, but lets see if there are first some honest MYSTERIOUS EVENTS posted by some honest sincere brethren or non brethren, it matters not.... just be sincere and sincerely searching for possibiliities.

IHS

David

Old 08-03-2018, 06:02 PM

5,451 posts, read 4,053,058 times
Ok, I have a question for you. (BTW I DO believe in the supernatural).

This happened one summer many years ago. I had come back from a yard sale and parked the car in the yard, left the doors open. I came out of the house and took 6 photos with my digital camera on the ground on the driver's side of the car (did not go to the other side). Went back in the house to upload pics to PC - none of them came out. Called Tech support, was on phone and looking out window at passenger side of car. I saw what looked like a folk art doll on the ground, half under the car. It was about 1 ft long and I was looking at the legs, it looked like it had crawled under the car. The legs seemed to be made of white cloth. It did not move. I bent down to see more of it and got the impression that the body was a brighter white and fuzzy. I was thinking maybe it was a stuffed animal or something I had picked up at the yard sale, that had fallen out of the car. When I finally went outside about 5 minutes later, there was nothing there. I lived out in the country, no neighbors, no dogs. After that my camera worked all right again. So what was it???

Old 08-03-2018, 09:11 PM

OK...a true story and seeing the weak STEMERS, deserve a true story. Lets find one from the archives.

Its in the 70's as I started being a missionary way back in the 60's, I was sent to Fiji, but the American couple with kids I was suppose to team up with left after two weeks, after spending all their money and running home as sheer newbies.

Well I only had one contact, but life goes on and missionaries keep going no matter what, even without money as I had none. A bus boy at the depot saw me looking for the couple who never came, to meet me as planned so he invited me back to his parents shack and I had a space on the floor to sleep, as the Lord always always supplies. TYJ

A week later I meet my contact, who worked at Lucky Eddies.... you guessed it... and there I met a not so good looking native girl who invited me back to her place which was actually her grandma's place. I didnt like the girl t all but loved the fire and spirit of her grandma. And the grandma liked me and we got on fabulously as she fed me and gave me a hidden place below the stairs, and I fixed up her house, because I knew carpentry.

Anyway her son came over and yet grandma's not so pretty daughter that I came home with was upset with me because I didnt love her, so lied to the uncle and said I was getting it on with the younger pretty daughter. I total lie, and yet the uncle believed that lie....and told the grandma to kick me OUT.

The grandma told me about the accusation... but twenty minutes previous to that the ugly daughter had to go to the hospital..... and I was to bring her back.

But when going there, I found that the uncle also had been admitted to the hospital with the same aflliction , a serious stomach condition...and the doctor assumed they must have both eaten the same food, EXCEPT neither had eaten together or had the same food All they had done was to create a lie, and the other believe a lie, so that BOTH realized that that was the reason for BOTH of them separating going to the hospital with the same condition.

Why because the Lords judges BOTH those that tell a lie, and anyone that believes a LIE told by a liar. A heavy lesson and BOTH of them when faced each other instantly understood why they were BOTH hospital confined and they apologized to me. I didnt have to tell them, they knew it due to their conscience and the Lords VOICE.

Ill leave it that.. for now, but if you want even much more heavier ones, do continue your foolishness and flippansy and unbelief.

Thanks for listening and reading, for you are always responsible for the words you read, the Holy Spirit will bring them back to you when needed if you continue in with your bad spirit.

But thats just for you posters that are unbelievers and violating Tellmum rules concerning this forum or unbelievers breaking the rules of conduct against other people. You dont get away with anything with the Lord, the spirit world and unexplained mysteries can be solved by asking the Lord.

Got to fly...

Now does anyone have a sincere Unexplained Mystery they want a possible answer for ?

Old 08-03-2018, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTsnowbird View Post
Ok, I have a question for you. (BTW I DO believe in the supernatural).

This happened one summer many years ago. I had come back from a yard sale and parked the car in the yard, left the doors open. I came out of the house and took 6 photos with my digital camera on the ground on the driver's side of the car (did not go to the other side). Went back in the house to upload pics to PC - none of them came out. Called Tech support, was on phone and looking out window at passenger side of car. I saw what looked like a folk art doll on the ground, half under the car. It was about 1 ft long and I was looking at the legs, it looked like it had crawled under the car. The legs seemed to be made of white cloth. It did not move. I bent down to see more of it and got the impression that the body was a brighter white and fuzzy. I was thinking maybe it was a stuffed animal or something I had picked up at the yard sale, that had fallen out of the car. When I finally went outside about 5 minutes later, there was nothing there. I lived out in the country, no neighbors, no dogs. After that my camera worked all right again. So what was it???

Good for you... Snowbird, southerners wouldnt know what snowbird means, but up HERE in Canada we call them, those older folks that fly south for the winter..

Whew, got'ya Snowbird.... so allow me to confirm this one, via first one of to testimonies or true stories of mine. This one while being in Washington State

Again on the road, living by faith, but this time, I was placed in a separate bedroom from my travel mate, a spare room, decorated with items picked up in their travels. They were rather well off. But I just couldnt sleep as it was nightmare after nightmare and violent and morbid. And I never or hardly ever have nightmares.

After a few wake ups, I realised there was an evil spirit in the room.... The Lord showed me a voodoo doll from Haiti, I simply removed it to the hallway and then went back to sleep, and slept sound as could be til the morning. I told the owners, and they I think took note of it.

Similarly when in the Philippines after our marriage together we were restless and sleepless in a new bedroom..... my wife knew the trouble (even without me relating my experience, she found a doll, and because it was a mere rag doll and worthless- yet possesssed by an evil spirit. We removed it and then in the morning burned it.

The unexplained mystery being, YES evil spirits do need a body whether a human one or even a material one, and dolls are one of their favorite haunts as they are sometimes adorned by children and even older people. Keep those dam dolls away from children or know how to cleanse them before giving them to children or anyone.

So Yes, snowbird, that was an evil spirit.... the dark side can jam electronics because spirit has an electrical connection.......

SEE E=mc2

And impish little stupid tricks like being under car tires to cause fear would be part of their fear Modus operandi's.

Just my opinion from a few experiences and what we have experienced and know about of the dam devil and his cohorts. Dont let any of their vile machinations worry you, they have ZERO power over you, they can not harm you in any way, UNLESS you yield to their FEAR. Dont yield to their FEAR, stay close to the Lord and His protection

Psalm 91

Onward C S

Thanks for the sincere posting.... as you got a sincere response from me, in case it helps.

GBY

David
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal