Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2018, 07:35 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,588,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Ellis Bell: When you speak of "holes", are you talking about holes, or missing data, in radar coverage, or do you mean "worm holes"? I'm hoping it's the former.
former ... to be specific radar coverage, GPS and satellite

Old 08-20-2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
In regards to conspiracy, you kinda did with the comment: "Yes, lets wait it out for them to edit the reports, create their narrative and supply the official docs that support it.". This implies someone knows something of a factual nature and is refusing to disclose it for some reason, then changing the facts - textbook conspiracy.

Anyways I am open to the hacking theory as, was stated, it does not conflict with what we know in regards to the path. Basically, we know WHAT happened, we just don't know the WHY. Hey there are lots of very smart hackers out there, i'm open to the idea that it could be done by someone that knew of ways that other, even the government, does not know. Hubris can explain alot of why something was not investigated further. Not conspiracy, just ignorance, pride, and lack of knowledge.
Someone could have just done it just as a kick to see if it could be done, or it could be, as they say "bad actors". Let's hear more.

In regards to the Titanic. Interesting show I watched the other day. It's disappearing. The dark cold depths do not protect it. Those that saw it in the 90s are astounded at the change 20 years later. Deep sea microbes are literally eating it, and eventually it will just be gone. Let's hope the same does not occur to the wreck before we find it. However, given that it probably was destroyed into many parts when it hit the ocean (we know this because parts of the interior were found, suggesting a violent impact), and it had a mile or so to travel before it hit the ocean floor in scattered pieces, with other floating away at random variabilities of the ocean current, I fear that many parts are lost and/or scatterd to such a degree that it may never be found.
Do you not think that government and/or the airline would not cover their ass of any wrong doing? The best news coverage is the coverage before the official edits. It's called raw coverage. After that comes CYB. You're not a fan of any article put out right after the event and that is where the good stuff is ... (although sitting on the Internet now for 4 years now, they've been skimmed and rewritten I'm sure)

On the day of 9/11 event some things that I saw on my t.v. are not in any of the later published videos that remain in archive at archive.org. I know, cause I checked. If I said I saw, xyz, you'd say prove it and guess what, can't do it. I guess that is a conspiracy of sorts, huh.

Update:
MH370: Everything we now know about aviation’s greatest mystery
Quote:
‘There is no evidence to suggest that a malfunction had caused the aircraft to divert from its filed flight plan route,’ says the final report into the loss ...
From what I understand of the archeology researchers, getting the finances need to do a search of the Indian Ocean, is a most difficult task. So imo, chances of finding the aircraft is slim.

Old 08-20-2018, 08:00 PM

12,960 posts, read 9,473,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
former ... to be specific radar coverage, GPS and satellite
Good.

Old 08-21-2018, 06:25 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
These days everyone is looking up in the sky, but under the ocean is a better place to look for answers because there is a whole world we have not acknowledged. The military has AUTEC which is an Area 51 for the ocean. They could easily have back-engineered craft which can travel under the sea far quicker than the old submarines we think of as high technology.

The Great Lakes Triangle has more cases of disappearances than the Bermuda Triangle and is far less well-known. Something strange is happening up there, but I suppose, when you think about it, once you have the technology to travel through space at high rates of speed, then it does not have to be space, it can be water, land, anything. This is not speculation as we have reports of UFOs going into the water at the same speed as they go through the air and tracked on military radar and sonar.

Old 08-21-2018, 07:22 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
These days everyone is looking up in the sky, but under the ocean is a better place to look for answers because there is a whole world we have not acknowledged. The military has AUTEC which is an Area 51 for the ocean. They could easily have back-engineered craft which can travel under the sea far quicker than the old submarines we think of as high technology.

The Great Lakes Triangle has more cases of disappearances than the Bermuda Triangle and is far less well-known. Something strange is happening up there, but I suppose, when you think about it, once you have the technology to travel through space at high rates of speed, then it does not have to be space, it can be water, land, anything. This is not speculation as we have reports of UFOs going into the water at the same speed as they go through the air and tracked on military radar and sonar.

Here is a newer article about AUTEC: https://breakingdefense.com/2012/12/...t-kept-secret/. With your link the last reference was to 1975. As far as we know they are simply testing better weapons systems. Hopefully they do have advanced systems that will protect us in the future.

As far as the Great Lakes sinking's; most are weather related as this link points out: https://www.weatherbug.com/news/The-...he-Great-Lakes.

Old 08-21-2018, 09:37 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,937,672 times
Quote:
From what I understand of the archeology researchers, getting the finances need to do a search of the Indian Ocean, is a most difficult task. So imo, chances of finding the aircraft is slim.
Researchers go to potential funder:

"Hey, give us X million dollars to find MH370."

Potential funder asks: "What's in it for us?"

At this point, MH370 is yesterday's news, and finding it isn't going to get the potential funder the kind of PR he/she would want in exchange for the investment - because that's how the funder would view laying out that kind of money.

Old 08-21-2018, 10:48 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,483,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post

What does any of this have to do with MH370?

Old 08-21-2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
Researchers go to potential funder:

"Hey, give us X million dollars to find MH370."

Potential funder asks: "What's in it for us?"

At this point, MH370 is yesterday's news, and finding it isn't going to get the potential funder the kind of PR he/she would want in exchange for the investment - because that's how the funder would view laying out that kind of money.
There is that ... and as years roll on:
Maritime Archaeology of the Indian Ocean
Quote:
Recovering and recording wrecks invariably requires large outlay of resources, and in the absence of public funding for the purpose, this activity is often supported by commercial firms, which then need to sell at least a part of the cargo to recover costs.

Old 08-22-2018, 08:41 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Here is a newer article about AUTEC: https://breakingdefense.com/2012/12/...t-kept-secret/. With your link the last reference was to 1975. As far as we know they are simply testing better weapons systems. Hopefully they do have advanced systems that will protect us in the future.

As far as the Great Lakes sinking's; most are weather related as this link points out: https://www.weatherbug.com/news/The-...he-Great-Lakes.
If all these secret R&D military test facilities were truly creating the weapons technology of tomorrow...where is it?

We know today they used UFOs as a cover when they were testing and building the stealth bomber, they even admitted to this, but the thing to keep in mind, it wasnt long after that the stealth bomber was unveiled, the public knew it existed.

Point is, yes, secret and experimental tech exists, but eventually its not secret or experimental anymore, the technology trickles out and becomes common knowledge, it doesnt take decades for this happen either.

Plus, if Govt was trying to conceal that alien bases existed in the depths of the oceans, of course they are going to using the secret weapons technology facilities explanation, what else could they say that the public would believe, and wouldnt start asking questions about? LOL

Old 08-22-2018, 09:35 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
If all these secret R&D military test facilities were truly creating the weapons technology of tomorrow...where is it?

We know today they used UFOs as a cover when they were testing and building the stealth bomber, they even admitted to this, but the thing to keep in mind, it wasnt long after that the stealth bomber was unveiled, the public knew it existed.

Point is, yes, secret and experimental tech exists, but eventually its not secret or experimental anymore, the technology trickles out and becomes common knowledge, it doesnt take decades for this happen either.

Plus, if Govt was trying to conceal that alien bases existed in the depths of the oceans, of course they are going to using the secret weapons technology facilities explanation, what else could they say that the public would believe, and wouldnt start asking questions about? LOL

Regardless; what proof do we have that any of this played a part in the crash of MH370?

As for what the military is hiding; I can only hope they are hiding something that will save us then next time war breaks out. Of course we will not know until it does. The internet is filled with pictures of Russian and Chinese futuristic war machines. We are also aware of the race for hypersonic ballistic missiles. The Doomsday Clock gets closer to midnight all the time - we should all hope that we have ways to save our butts that our enemies do not know about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal