Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2018, 10:28 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I had an apartment years ago next door was a very angry single mom with a bunch of kids. She could scream like that. And no she was not a bigfoot.

In the U-Pick link, the OP provides, there is not one claim that you will see a BF. Considering they are in the business of growing fruit you would think they would know if they had a problem. If there were strange creatures running over their land; they would either use them to bring in tourist or try to stop the problem.

BF is not running all over the place; otherwise we would see great photographic evidence. In this thread he started he says to go to the orchard between 7 AM and dark. Then we will be told they only come out at night. There is always an exception to every single BF rule. All we need is evidence and that is what is lacking.

Old 09-22-2018, 11:14 AM

44,627 posts, read 61,603,272 times
Big foot was first sighted in 1830, 188 years ago, think about that.

Old 09-22-2018, 11:52 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times
Quote:
I had an apartment years ago next door was a very angry single mom with a bunch of kids. She could scream like that. And no she was not a bigfoot.
You haven't been there and have no idea.

Old 09-22-2018, 12:12 PM

30,153 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
In the U-Pick link, the OP provides, there is not one claim that you will see a BF. Considering they are in the business of growing fruit you would think they would know if they had a problem. If there were strange creatures running over their land; they would either use them to bring in tourist or try to stop the problem.

BF is not running all over the place; otherwise we would see great photographic evidence. In this thread he started he says to go to the orchard between 7 AM and dark. Then we will be told they only come out at night. There is always an exception to every single BF rule. All we need is evidence and that is what is lacking.

If you look at a satellite map of the area where it is located:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/37...!4d-94.1956617

There are miles of private farms surrounding it and a huge power plant as well as the town of Sibley just to the north. Not some forested area that goes on and on. Any bigfoot who was going there to steal the fruit would be spotted by lots of people. And if it was night dogs would be barking all the time. Just put a trail cam out near the orchard and bingo. That is of course of Bigfoot was actually there.

Old 09-22-2018, 12:27 PM

Quote:
If you look at a satellite map of the area where it is located:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/37...!4d-94.1956617

There are miles of private farms surrounding it and a huge power plant as well as the town of Sibley just to the north. Not some forested area that goes on and on. Any bigfoot who was going there to steal the fruit would be spotted by lots of people. And if it was night dogs would be barking all the time. Just put a trail cam out near the orchard and bingo. That is of course of Bigfoot was actually there.
Thanks for helping me figure this out. Some of these Orchards look to be maybe a hundred acres and rolling tight small hills .You boys need to get out more often. I only posted this one orchard area as an example.

I do wonder why you come to this thread and repeatedly tell me that i am wrong. WHY ISN'T one time quite enough?

Last edited by Versatile; 09-22-2018 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: Check the elevations. BF don't need miles and miles of forest.

Old 09-22-2018, 01:05 PM

30,153 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Thanks for helping me figure this out. Some of these Orchards look to be maybe a hundred acres and rolling tight small hills .You boys need to get out more often. I only posted this one orchard area as an example.

I am quite familiar with that part of the country. So either Bigfoot would have to live inside the orchard all the time or go where? There are just small farms and a town surrounding as well as a big power plant. Big open fields in every direction. It would be impossible for it not to be spotted all the time. And it would be eating a large amount of the fruit at the farm. And when the workers pick the fruit where does bigfoot go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I do wonder why you come to this thread a repeatedly tell me that i am wrong. WHY ISN'T one time quite enough?

I find the subject interesting. However I think you just made up the story about Bigfoot being at that orchard. I googled the orchard in question and bigfoot and there is nothing about it online except for your post. That is why I commented.

Old 09-22-2018, 01:34 PM

Quote:
I am quite familiar with that part of the country. So either Bigfoot would have to live inside the orchard all the time or go where? There are just small farms and a town surrounding as well as a big power plant. Big open fields in every direction. It would be impossible for it not to be spotted all the time. And it would be eating a large amount of the fruit at the farm. And when the workers pick the fruit where does bigfoot go?

I find the subject interesting. However I think you just made up the story about Bigfoot being at that orchard. I googled the orchard in question and bigfoot and there is nothing about it online except for your post. That is why I commented.
Oh well anyway. I'll just add you to my ignore list. Thanks for the conversation. Hopefully you will have learned a bit about BF. I am glad to have taken up your time.lol

Old 09-22-2018, 01:53 PM

Quote:

Don't speak the truth because you might get ignored! Now you're in trouble; you must have been hanging around with me lately!

You know what; I don't even know how to ignore somebody other than not visiting a thread. Do you have to hold up a blotter in front of what we are typing? If I truly believed in what I was saying; I would not ignore people. I would try to convince them of my beliefs'. It isn't only that; but when you ignore people you just lost your chance at a possible comeback. Who knows; one of these times he might even find 'evidence' to back up his claims. Then, since he isn't talking to us, he could not share the evidence and gloat. Oh well; that's life!

Old 09-22-2018, 04:18 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,213,440 times
they do like apples look up survivorman les stroud ….. on youtube
interesting how apples just disappear on trail cams

Old 09-22-2018, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
they do like apples look up survivorman les stroud ….. on youtube
interesting how apples just disappear on trail cams

If the apples disappear on trail cams then there should be great pictures of what took the apple. There are many animals that love apples. Squirrels are one of the biggest apple lovers behind deer and bear. Even woodchucks will climb apple trees to steal them right off the limb. Crows and opossums will also eat apples.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal