Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 02:46 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times

Advertisements

2 I was married to...much love , one in the 1600s...another 1840-70s
1 that has been many things in diff lives, now my sister....much love, once in that 1840 life
1 that was a close friend, ha, became my father here teaching me big lessons...from the 1840s time
1 just a close friend from other times, also
1 a close buddy was my uncle here...only one that visits me from The Other Side, helps me when needed or just drops by. Lots of fun and friendship.
Finally, my mother (a mother) from another life....much love

(I am given these profound visions, what can I say....jaw dropping moments of 'seeing'.)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn; 02-16-2019 at 02:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2023, 08:17 AM

1,706 posts, read 1,146,203 times
Yes. For privacy reasons I won't say too much, but we had our time together and it was what it was supposed to be.

When we met we both just "knew" it was good.

North Americans call this a moment of feeling their intuition.

Old 09-22-2023, 09:48 AM

971 posts, read 533,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwater_gypsy View Post
Has anyone connected with someone in this life from a past life? How did you know for sure that it was someone from a past life? Did the connection feel spiritual? Godlike?

The longer I live and the more I pay attention to connections, the more I believe in reincarnation. Some connections are too serious, too magnetic to be coincidence. When the connection happens, it makes me think that a remembering is taken place, a me to, like it was planned all along.

Please tell me your story. I have so many questions.
I was hanging out with a friend who was visiting because she had brought her husband to the VA hospital in the town I lived in. We had known each other a long time. She was staying in one of those resort like hotels where there were common patios and she had made aquaintance with some guy who was in the room next door. We went to the state fair togehter and he came along. He annoyed the hell out of me because he was a drunk, but for some reason I did go out with him a few times. It made no sense. He got mean the drunker he got and I would leave. One day I was at a meeting with some friends and I was sitting across the table from my friend and he was talking to someone about the shaman/witch craft that his grandmother had taught him. He had a problem letting women manipulate him and I was wondering why when I had this vision that could have been a past life.

I was a young boy and the emperor's guard showed up at our family farm where we were working in the fields, they said they came for me, one of the men put me on his horse and we rode to the city where the palace was. Waiting for me on the steps was my friend and the guy I had dated. My friend was the emperor's magician and the guy was his apprentice. When I saw them before I was put on the ground to go with them I knew I would have to kill the apprentice someday. The magician loved that apprentice and ignored a lot of things he did. The apprentice was put in charge of my training and I found that he was poisoning the emperor but it had been going on a long time and there was nothing I could do. I tried to tell the magician but he would hear nothing bad about his apprentice. When the emperor was at deaths door I confronted the apprentice and we fought, I killed him about the time the emperor died and all hell broke loose. All I could do was get the magician out of the palace, and I took care of him, it seems like it was years.

So in a few seconds I got all this like a download and it answered two of my questions. I have no idea whether any of that actually happened or if it even happened on earth. But If past lives are real, I knew then why the two men were the way they were and why I had interacted with both of them.

Only one other time I had an interaction with someone for about 30 minutes and I felt like it was a goodbye that we both needed. We met, spent 30 minutes together and then moved on.

I also had a friend that when we met she became my friend immediately, she said she knew we were sisters in a past life. She needed a lot of help in this life and I helped her. People used to ask me why I put up with her, but I felt we were something to each other and she had no one else most of the time. She passed recently and I miss her.

Old 09-22-2023, 10:01 AM

971 posts, read 533,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceiligrrl View Post
I don't know if this counts, but I was at an Indian PowPow in Glastonbury CT once, and walked by a stick that was sticking out of the ground, it had a crystal between a fork in the top.... and was right in front of a very very old Cherokee Indian. He told me to stop, look at the stick. That darn stick was actually shaking!!!!!!!!!! my kids were with me and my daughter got so scared, she started to cry.... I think one of his daughters came immediately and took my kids by the hand and brought them over to a table where they were making little "wampam" bags i think they were called.

the old man told me that the stick only vibrates when there was a connection to a past life, he asked for my hand, he turned it over and over in his hand and told me: i was once one of the "people", that I had been married to a great chief who i loved very much, I was part of the Hopi tribe out west, he was the bravest of them all, died in battle, we had 2 children and when we were driven from our lands by the whitemen, I was very old and infirm, and I couldn't go on. He told me I had dreamed of this and I looked at him like he was nuts.... I told him if I did, i didn't remember at all..... about 3 weeks later, I did go to an old spiritualist camp down at the Connecticut shore because one my friends insisted that i should try to talk to someone about this encounter, and woman there who was literally blind (had those freaky milky white eyes!!!), told me to remember my dream that night and she named all the "guides" that were around me. ONE OF THEM WAS AN INDIAN CHIEF!!!!!!. Again, i looked at her as if she were a bit daft. THAT NIGHT: I dreamt i was very very old, and I was on this rock outcropping, and people were leaving bowls of nuts, seeds, dried meat, and there was a large bucket with water..... and one by one, I was bid farewell and I watched all the people walk down the rocks and away..... I then watched myself die!!!!!!

when I woke up, i was more than a bit freaked out, and I went online, looking up Indian lore, Indian customs, Indian tribes...and there it was, on some website.... that when someone was not able to keep up with the tribe, they were left to die, small amounts of food were provided, farewells were said. OMG. LOL, now, I'm fully Irish on my dad's side and fully Polish on my mother's side, so ...... who knows? maybe in a past life, I did have this life as an indian?????
There is one thing about your story that is not right, the Hopi were never driven out of their lands by the white man. When they got to the Navajo those were the last to be driven out of their lands. Hopi are pueblo and in the west the pueblo indians were not driven out of their lands like the nomadic tribes (Navajo and Apache). If the shaman had said Apache instead of Hopi it would have made sense.

Old 09-22-2023, 12:04 PM

708 posts, read 1,295,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyewackette View Post
Of course not. Because there are no past lives. Anyone who tells you they have done so is lying or crazy.
www.brianweiss.com Take a look if you're not afraid of having to read about past lives. I was regressed at Dr. Weiss's office and did have an experience from my son who died 20 years ago, telling me about the book I wrote about him. Obviously, he couldn't have known nor did the regressionist. Your comment is silly, and discounts experiences that people have had with past lives. I remember advice I got from a very wise person who said, "never say never."

Old 09-22-2023, 03:38 PM

1,706 posts, read 1,146,203 times
Past lives are real.

The main way I can verify mine is some of my physical traits "match up" so to speak to what I have remembered about myself during meditation.

On a very modern note, some researchers have discovered that children of today raised in environments where they feel comfortable discussing their thoughts and feelings often talk about their "lives before"....

Back on topic, these innate feelings became stronger when I realized I was living the life path I was meant to be on.

Old 10-10-2023, 08:59 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,557,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
When one meets someone for the first time, and instantly feel they have met, or have seen this person before, they have indeed opened a window to a past life.
When these events happen, our soul within has had some kind of contact in a past life with the person you just met.
That is why one feels they "know" this person.

The feeling is coming from our soul , and our brain is picking up on the impulse from the soul.
Many of us have experienced this.

Bob.
I just came across this thread and realize this is a couple of years old...however, I found a quote sometime ago, can't remember who said it, but it applies - it happened to me in fact. It says "sometimes people meet other people, and then sometimes, we recognize them." When it happened to me, I recognized him and had seen his face, his eyes in my dreams, my mind's eye, for years. It was like we already knew each other ... it was ... magic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal