Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 04:00 PM

4,004 posts, read 2,082,729 times

Advertisements

Cats in general have been said to be used as familiars. Small creatures who can help a witch or warlock watch you from a distance, and even help spells along, if you believe in such abilities.

White animals are generally considered to be good and sacred. Spiritually relevant. Capable of healing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2018, 04:42 PM

2,211 posts, read 1,573,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Don't most animals' eyes show up as red when photographed at night, beause of the flash? In fact, humans do too. That's why there's "red eye reduction" settings on a camera, and why there's a double flash.
Cats eyes are supposed to show up green ....

Old 09-15-2018, 05:48 PM

15,639 posts, read 26,259,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer1 View Post
Cats eyes are supposed to show up green ....
But, if memory serves, if the cats eyes are blue, they’ll go red from flash.

Old 09-15-2018, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
But, if memory serves, if the cats eyes are blue, they’ll go red from flash.

Always knew I had some blue-eyed cats lol

Old 09-15-2018, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyewackette View Post
Ridiculous.

Ridiculous.

Cats aren't demons. There are no demons. There are no witches. There are no ghosts.

Get over it.
This is not correct

Genesis tells us that when Lucifer was cast down, he took 1/3 of the angels with him

Now.. one of my white cats with the flash in his eyes is not a demon, no, nor is Hello Kitty lol, but there are surely demons when you get into Spiritual Warfare, or even if not...

Old 09-15-2018, 07:25 PM

12,978 posts, read 9,501,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Then there's the White House Ghost Cat, who is said to appear in the White House before major national disasters. The Ghost Cat was first reported during the Lincoln administration. Lincoln, of course, was well known for being very fond of cats.

See Twitter's Rogue Melania for a lot more about the Ghost Cat, who apparently has been visiting Rogue Melania quite frequently of late, usually in the middle of the night, despite her sleepy pills (sic).

Reports vary, but many describe the White House Ghost Cat as white, matching the house, I suppose. The Ghost Cat doesn't seem to do anything scary other than appear and disappear.
You do realize that Rogue Melania isn't the First Lady, don't you? That's a parody account.

The real Melania Trump has her own name, and has the Twitter blue check (certifying that it really is a public figure) beside her name.

Old 09-15-2018, 07:29 PM

12,978 posts, read 9,501,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatesKat View Post
The color of a cat is meaningless. It's time we stopped perpetuating those old wives tales and superstitions. It's harmful to the animals involved and accomplishes nothing.
Correct. Many cats, especially black ones, have been abused and killed because of superstitions and ignorance.

Sure, cats are "slinky". All felines are. That's the wildness showing through, the way they sneak up on things for food, and it's inbred, even for domestic house cats.

Old 09-15-2018, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Yes! Post them.
Went over to Pet Smart earlier, beautiful orange 3 yr oldTabby named Wiley from tbe Humane Society. Very laid back like the two I have. I'd love to give him a home.

So sorry for your loss of fur babies. Whatever the afterlife is, they're together.
Edgar sounds like she'll be a sweet addition. A taste of the good lifes all she needed.

Old 09-15-2018, 08:27 PM

225 posts, read 216,860 times
There is no such thing as superstitions. Believing in stuff to cause you good or bad luck is really silly. God does make such things happen.
I used to believe in that junk until I realized and proved they are all just false thinking.
FYI, I was created on Friday the 13th. No joke. That my birthday.

Old 09-15-2018, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThySeeker View Post
There is no such thing as superstitions. Believing in stuff to cause you good or bad luck is really silly. God does make such things happen.
I used to believe in that junk until I realized and proved they are all just false thinking.
FYI, I was created on Friday the 13th. No joke. That my birthday.

Better than that of those born on February 29th!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal