U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2018, 01:36 AM

16,436 posts, read 19,952,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
My comment about Relationship forum was not specific to you. Like Mercury retrograde, noticeable in posts.

I live with Scorpio in Venus everyday,
thus far survived it.

Was there anything about 2010s Venus retrograde that stands out?
Scorpio represents Passion, and to bring Scorpio alive (we're talking Venus, Moon, Mars in Scorpio as well), they need to find something they can get really passionate about. I know someone with Moon in Scorpio and I keep urging her to find something to get truly passionate about, but she hasn't found it yet, and it will make her a whole new person, truly alive. My Moon in Capricorn is in the 8th house of Scorpio so that pertains to me as well. Noise issues is one passion, belonging to Noise Free America.

What's your Venus in Scorpio passion, Virgode? Venus can indicate what we potentially love the most? My Venus is in Pisces, and all things of a spiritual nature is my passion. Just don't get me going on Rajneesh/Osho/Tantric Buddhism! And Astrology of course!
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2018, 04:21 AM

9,167 posts, read 10,092,123 times
This is a religious matter. It has nothing in common with unexplained mysteries or the paranormal.

Old 10-02-2018, 10:35 AM

15,678 posts, read 22,711,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Scorpio represents Passion, and to bring Scorpio alive (we're talking Venus, Moon, Mars in Scorpio as well), they need to find something they can get really passionate about. I know someone with Moon in Scorpio and I keep urging her to find something to get truly passionate about, but she hasn't found it yet, and it will make her a whole new person, truly alive. My Moon in Capricorn is in the 8th house of Scorpio so that pertains to me as well. Noise issues is one passion, belonging to Noise Free America.

What's your Venus in Scorpio passion, Virgode? Venus can indicate what we potentially love the most? My Venus is in Pisces, and all things of a spiritual nature is my passion. Just don't get me going on Rajneesh/Osho/Tantric Buddhism! And Astrology of course!
I don't know how anyone lives without a passion for something; my problems staying focused on one. Interest in Astrology began probably at around age 12, when I found a book in a local Library. Had to hide the interest b'cause my mom thought it ridiculousness. I never did listen to her

Old 10-02-2018, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
This is a religious matter. It has nothing in common with unexplained mysteries or the paranormal.
That's for the moderator to make that decision.

Old 10-03-2018, 10:25 PM

22,626 posts, read 21,670,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
I don't consider it a religious matter.

Old 10-04-2018, 12:04 AM

9,167 posts, read 10,092,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
I don't consider it a religious matter.
The Vatican employed astrologers for centuries. Perhaps they still do. The date of Easter is determined astrologically. It occurs on the first Sunday after the first full moon of spring. If the first full moon of spring falls on Sunday, Easter is the following Sunday.

Old 10-04-2018, 02:53 AM

Both Hitler and Churchill hired astrologers during World War II.

Perhaps there should be a subforum on this Forum for Astrology, as I continue to view Astrology as an unexplained mystery, how the planets can influence human behavior from birth onwards.

Old 10-04-2018, 08:39 AM

15,678 posts, read 22,711,174 times
Quote:

Perhaps there should be a subforum on this Forum for Astrology, as I continue to view Astrology as an unexplained mystery, how the planets can influence human behavior from birth onwards.
Good suggestion! Still those posting Astrology in relationship forum. Still classified as psuedo-science, however, doesn't fall into unexplained or paranormal.

Old 10-04-2018, 10:26 PM

2,942 posts, read 3,176,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I am a Libra. My husband is a Taurus. Both ruled by Venus. So, yes. this is of interest to me, since I do believe in Astrology.

If anyone thinks that Astrology has no credibility, they really should not attempt to "enlighten" me.
I did not mean to offend. I was just asking to learn more. Sorry.

Old 10-17-2018, 07:39 PM

17,520 posts, read 21,688,777 times
Quote:
Both Hitler and Churchill hired astrologers during World War II.

Ronald and Nancy Reagan also consulted astrologers through out both terms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or