U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2018, 07:22 PM

1 posts, read 3,672 times

Advertisements

About two years ago, my beautiful German sheppard female who was 14 had to be put to sleep. She suddenly became sick and was found to be riddled with cancerous liver and colon tumors.

I called out one of those mobile vet places that can do it in the home. I wanted her to have the most peaceful ending possible and it was. She fell asleep looking at me and that was it. I helped the vet carry her out on the stretcher and went back into my home. Sad.

Literally fifteen minutes later, a neighbor knocks on my door. She is standing there with a female German shepherd. She said the dog showed up on her porch and she did not know who or where it came from. I've lived in the same house for years, never had anything like this happen. The dog was staring at me, in a very connective way. She was a sweet dog. I told her I did not know and she left. A day later, I go to leave and the dog is there on my porch. I drive around everywhere, we even put out flyers. Nobody claimed her. A beautiful German shepherd. The neighbor who's house she showed up with just left her with me and said she had ran away. She's been my dog for two years now. Not the same dog, but a very odd story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2018, 08:55 PM

4,798 posts, read 6,977,400 times
I don't think it has anything to do with spiritual, but divine intervention is more probable.
Years ago, while taking my German Shepherd to the park, I noticed three shepherds about two blocks away, headed in our direction.
I drove out of the drive, and never gave it another thought, until we arrived home from the park.
There they were, all three, asleep on my front lawn.

I put my shepherd in the house, and coaxed the three into my fenced in back yard.
I kept them for a week, and had to take one to the vet for an ear infection.
Put flyers up all over the neighborhood, with their pictures, and no one claimed them.

One afternoon, I loaded all dogs(including mine, into the pickup for a trip to the park.

On the way home, I had one errand to run, plus get some gas.
This guy came over and asked me if I had found these three shepherds.
I answered yes, and he stated they were his.
I told him he needed to offer some proof , before I would hand them over.
I followed him to his house(the shepherds still in my pickup,).
He lived about seven miles from my house.
He showed a video of the dogs taken in his yard, and they were indeed his.
He had forgot to lock the gate in his back yard, and that is how they managed to get out.

What was amazing was two things, How those dogs walked those seven miles, crossing many, many intersections,with Los Angeles traffic and never got run over, and of all the houses they could have stopped at, they chose mine.

The good Lord knew I would take good care of them, and a situation would come about that they would be reunited with their owner.

How is it that I was at the gas station at the exact time the owner of the dogs was, and that gas stations was miles from his house, and mine.

That was divine intervention.

Bob.

Old 10-13-2018, 10:51 AM

10,098 posts, read 10,669,173 times
Not a spiritual coincidence, whatever that is. Just a coincidence.

Old 10-13-2018, 12:01 PM

73,160 posts, read 64,726,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by siscowilly View Post
About two years ago, my beautiful German sheppard female who was 14 had to be put to sleep. She suddenly became sick and was found to be riddled with cancerous liver and colon tumors.

I called out one of those mobile vet places that can do it in the home. I wanted her to have the most peaceful ending possible and it was. She fell asleep looking at me and that was it. I helped the vet carry her out on the stretcher and went back into my home. Sad.

Literally fifteen minutes later, a neighbor knocks on my door. She is standing there with a female German shepherd. She said the dog showed up on her porch and she did not know who or where it came from. I've lived in the same house for years, never had anything like this happen. The dog was staring at me, in a very connective way. She was a sweet dog. I told her I did not know and she left. A day later, I go to leave and the dog is there on my porch. I drive around everywhere, we even put out flyers. Nobody claimed her. A beautiful German shepherd. The neighbor who's house she showed up with just left her with me and said she had ran away. She's been my dog for two years now. Not the same dog, but a very odd story.
Whoa! That is uncanny. Words fail me, beyond that.

Old 10-13-2018, 12:03 PM

73,160 posts, read 64,726,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I don't think it has anything to do with spiritual, but divine intervention is more probable.
Years ago, while taking my German Shepherd to the park, I noticed three shepherds about two blocks away, headed in our direction.
I drove out of the drive, and never gave it another thought, until we arrived home from the park.

I put my shepherd in the house, and coaxed the three into my fenced in back yard.
Put flyers up all over the neighborhood, with their pictures, and no one claimed them.

One afternoon, I loaded all dogs(including mine, into the pickup for a trip to the park.

He had forgot to lock the gate in his back yard, and that is how they managed to get out.

What was amazing was two things, How those dogs walked those seven miles, crossing many, many intersections,with Los Angeles traffic and never got run over, and of all the houses they could have stopped at, they chose mine.

The good Lord knew I would take good care of them, and a situation would come about that they would be reunited with their owner.

How is it that I was at the gas station at the exact time the owner of the dogs was, and that gas stations was miles from his house, and mine.

Bob.
Wow! The stories on this thread! wow

Old 10-13-2018, 02:54 PM

15,754 posts, read 22,871,328 times
Quote:

Bob.
Love this Bob!

Old 10-14-2018, 04:13 PM

7,927 posts, read 10,216,212 times
Quote:

Bob.
Cool story. Glad they are okay.

Old Today, 12:17 AM

4,798 posts, read 6,977,400 times
On the subject of divine intervention, religion, and spiritualism, something I want to convey from a recent contact with a spirit who informed me he is known as Edward.
I already knew the answers to my inquiry, but wanted the input form something more credible than I.
I asked Edward about spiritualism, and religion, because many people confuse the two.
His words, not mine, "They are not one".
He stated "religion is a human encounter".

Through other sources, I realized that spiritualism and religion are distinct among themselves.
Religion, as Edward so clearly stated, is a human experience,
Catholics, and perhaps other religions, confuse the issue because they relate the holy spirit with that of Jesus, which is religious teaching.
Spirits have always been spirits since the dawn of time, while religion , being man made, has only existed since the beginning of the human existence.

We have all been taught that God, the Lord, or what ever entity you believe in, is a religious figure, but nothing could be further from the truth.
The creator of all things is Not a religious icon, but a deity, above all things in the universe.
In more understandable terms, a "super spirit".

For some spiritualism and religion, are closely related, but the true fact is, they are not, and are as different as day and night.
Religion enters the equation, when some of us prey to the "holy spirit".
WE have been taught all our lives(by humans) that the holy spirit is a religious icon.
Were we able to actually contact, and talk to the" holy spirit",we would be shown that it is in no way tied to religion, but to the natural progression of the spirits themselves.

For whatever reason(and it probably has to do with the creator of all things) Jesus was empowered with the ability to accomplish many things while in the human domain.
Because of these somewhat miraculous occurrences attributed to him, while here on earth, the human experience has been to revel in his being.
This is what religion means to many.

We humans have all discussed what we believe is a "place" we will go to, once we pass from here.
That is a religious belief based on a hope, and wish from what we have been taught through the ages.
How many times have you, or someone you know, said of a person who passed, "he/ she is now in heaven"?
The truth is, just about every living thing in existence, when they pass, does not ascend to this "heaven".
We journey to a place where spirits congregate, and relate to one another past, and future lives they will encounter.
It is a place to meet old acquaintances, and renew friendships.

So what about this "heaven"?
It probably exist(never in a religious context), and from what I have been told is only obtainable by those spirits that have obtained complete purity.
Reaching this heaven could take hundreds of lifetimes by any spirit.
We have all heard the expression, "no one is perfect", and that is indeed the driving force behind spiritualism.

Spirits strive to be "perfect", but all to often, fail, and once again, take on a new life form as a learning experience to further their goal of ultimate purity, for that is the one and only directive they have to this "heaven".

Once again, I have learned most of what I posted here, by the spirits themselves.
One needs to understand, I have been involved in spirit contact for over twenty five years now, and though I have learned much, there are many things we human, by design, are not allowed to know.
I do know however, religion, and spiritualism are two entirely different circumstances.
One is man made, while the other is a directive from the creator of all things.

Bob.

Old Today, 05:58 AM

15,754 posts, read 22,871,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Not a spiritual coincidence, whatever that is. Just a coincidence.
Syncronicity, a term coined by Carl Jung. There are no coincidences.

But, believe what you wish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or