U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 06:48 PM

15,753 posts, read 22,860,695 times

Advertisements

Found a new site. Enormous amount of astrological info on the chart; opened in 2017.
https://theastrocodex.com/

Though, again, my ascendant was off by one sign, explained as ascendant and co-ascendant depending on degrees between the two.

Worth a look for anyone interested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2018, 07:00 PM

4,838 posts, read 5,470,945 times
I've been reading articles on Astro Codex lately.

Now here's something interesting. I typed in "Cafe Astrology" in my e-mail's search feature to see if I missed an e-mail from them.

I haven't missed a recent e-mail, but I found an e-mail from them in 2009 when I ordered an astrology report for the year ahead. In THAT personal report, they had me as a Scorpio Ascendant.

So, Cafe Astrology doesn't even agree with themselves!

Old 11-01-2018, 07:11 PM

Astro Codex is one that gives me a Libra Ascendant in all their house systems, unless it's the Meridian house system. Their Meridian system gives me a Scorpio Ascendant.

But even when Astro.com uses the same system as Astro Codex, they give me a Scorpio Ascendant.

Old 11-06-2018, 02:48 AM

16,542 posts, read 20,110,113 times
Debbie Klempton Smith on Scorpio Ascendants: All you have to do is brush up against one of these and you get a buzz! The sexiest Ascendant of them all!

I can spot a Scorpio Riser from a great distance, particularly the men, as, generally, they'll have a monk's cap, as oftentimes found in all of the Watery Ascendants. But even Scorpio Ascendant women I can sense quite easily.

Read all the different versions of Scorpio Ascendants by different Astrologers and compare it to Libra Ascendants, that should be of help!

If you do have a Scorpio Ascendant then your Mars sign should be more prominent. My last partner had a Scorpio Ascendant, with Mars in Aquarius, and, many times, I was puzzled enough to wonder if he wasn't an Aquarian, and if a Libran Ascendant, then your Venus sign becomes more pronounced,

Just remember much of Astrology is meditation. There are Astrologers who spend their entire lives meditating on their charts. And what a great way to meditate!

Old 11-06-2018, 11:21 AM

I've read descriptions for both Scorpio and Libra Ascendants.

As I mentioned before, I don't remotely come across like a Libra Ascendant. No way. No how.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal