Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2018, 09:43 AM

100 posts, read 68,806 times

Advertisements

In spring 2013 Microsoft asked me if I'd be a BETA tester for their system coming out. The Xbox One. I agreed. When you're a BETA tester for a console the rules are simple. Play the game like you normally do. We'd like to monitor your gameplay. "We're looking for bugs, glitches, and latency with our system. The only we can find that is if you play the console. Engineers, technicians, Developers, etc will be monitoring you remotely." This lasted for six months. The people responsible for building the Xbox One and Kinect would occasionally come to my house. Lots of Q&A. One night in the middle of them watching me they saw something. They saw lots of somethings. Something that only can be described as shadows, black orbs - floating in the background. Not seen with the naked eye. Seen on the giant TV screen in - Kinect game mode. The Kinect was detecting movement from behind all of us. The black blobs seemed to interact, observe and change form. The words from one of the developers were "THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THERE." The people in my living room and the people at Microsoft HQ couldn't believe their eyes. PICTURE BELOW IS A SIMULATION OF WHAT THEY SAW. https://demonsinseattle.com/records/

Art Rendition (attached)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2018, 04:19 PM

2,211 posts, read 1,562,338 times
Why did you post a link to "Demons In Seattle?"

Energy orbs.. Maybe they are the energy of spirits, before they manifest themselves into identifiable "forms."

Old 11-20-2018, 05:32 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,920,243 times
"We're looking for bugs, glitches, and latency"

I have to say, looks a lot like they had a bug in their software that was incorrectly detecting hot or cold spots in the environment. As a retired software professional, first thing I'd suggest to a developer in a situation like that is restarting the system and retrying. It was, after all, a first generation system you were testing.

Of course, if you rebooted the system and the blobs were still there -- well, that suggests something weirder was going on.

Old 11-21-2018, 06:13 AM

22,895 posts, read 28,171,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
I have to say, looks a lot like they had a bug in their software that was incorrectly detecting hot or cold spots in the environment. As a retired software professional, first thing I'd suggest to a developer in a situation like that is restarting the system and retrying.

Old 11-21-2018, 09:59 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,824,916 times
This is a serious problem!

Not with spirits but with your QA - less focusing on "black orbs" and more focus on getting the bugs removed from "Battlefield V" please!

Old 11-21-2018, 10:57 AM

1,517 posts, read 983,834 times
Demonic presence in a Micro$oft product?

Uh... wow. Gee. What a, um, shock.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:05 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,920,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttark View Post
Demonic presence in a Micro$oft product?

Uh... wow. Gee. What a, um, shock.
https://binged.it/2qZiLHJ

Old 11-21-2018, 03:06 PM

15,633 posts, read 26,186,341 times
And, once again, we don’t get actual pictures, we get things you created. There’s no way to discern the facts with no evidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal