U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2018, 06:52 PM

5,860 posts, read 1,360,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Watch the short video and find out.

Nothing is verified in the video. If you accept what they people say actually happened you believe them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2018, 07:29 PM

73,571 posts, read 65,242,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joee5 View Post
Yeah when I was a kid I thought I was a soldier in Custers last stand. Not verified though lol
But. you weren't able to name some of your fellow soldiers, or provide details of battle incidents there, that could be verified in historical documents.

Old 12-03-2018, 10:08 PM

8,142 posts, read 1,914,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
But. you weren't able to name some of your fellow soldiers, or provide details of battle incidents there, that could be verified in historical documents.
I'm surprised many of the posters missed that obvious point. It's one thing to believe you were Cleopatra in a past life and quite another to offer details supporting your claim. The little boy who believed he was some obscure Hollywood agent with a taste for a long discontinued soft drink is very compelling.

I remember this famous case from the 1990s, seeing the English woman on TV who searched for her Irish children from a past life. One elderly son believed she was his mother reincarnated and the other siblings didn't believe she was their late mother but that she brought a message from her.
https://www.irishcentral.com/culture...irish-children

Old 12-03-2018, 10:17 PM

4,898 posts, read 7,025,727 times
All my life I have had a recurring dream.
It only last a matter of seconds, but feels extremely real, and causes me to believe I know how one of my lives ended.
I am in a covered wagon, with family, and Indians are attacking us.
I feel the arrow pierce my chest, and I fall to the ground, then I wake from that dream.
I have had this dream since I was a kid, and the last time I remember having it was a couple of years ago.

I have asked my contact spirits about this dream, and have been told that incident happened two lives ago.
Obviously I wanted to know how three different spirits were able to relate the same answer concerning that past life.
Something I was not aware of is, spirits try to stay with other spirits of like interest, and standing.
Therefore, these three that did answer, at different times(years apart) knew the spirit that incarnated into me, and were aware of the incident.

I also know from contacts, that usually spirit are more comfortable with friends and acquaintances they know, just as we humans are.
Royalty stays with royalty.
Presidents usually stay in the company of other presidents, and what were world leaders, when they were in the earth realm.
Close family members remain close in the spirit world.

This leads me to talk about a current event.
As we all know,President George H. W. Bush just passed.
His wife passed about 6 months ago.
Obviously to stay together as long as they did, their spirits were as one.
I know from researching past experiences of people who were close in this life, when passing, the other passes soon after.

This happened with my own parents.
They were together for seventy one years, and they died six months apart.
Why the time difference?
What I have learned about that is, the one passing first, is "getting things ready" for the "soul mate" to join them in the spirit world.
I have more to say about this, but dinner awaits, and so I will post this, and come back to it later on.

Bob.

Old 12-03-2018, 11:57 PM

23,072 posts, read 22,109,028 times
In a different time, when I was quite young, my mother used to say that when a senior woman died, her husband wouldn't be far behind because he didn't know how to shop, cook, clean, or keep a household budget. He also didn't have a relationship with the butcher, greengrocer, tailor, or anyone else. Making something to take to a pot luck was unfathomable.

I had two recurring dreams when I was young--like preschool age--until I was 5 or 6. In one dream I think I was killed, but in the other one I just got into trouble and taken back to the village.

Old 12-04-2018, 01:12 PM

28,933 posts, read 2,392,783 times
CALGUY... I love your posts. I just sent you a direct message to share more of my thoughts.

Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM

8,142 posts, read 1,914,664 times
There are people who can regress you to past lives. After seeing Robert and Loy Young on TV many years ago I bought their book, Reincarnation Handbook. I learned the technique in the book and regressed two boyfriends. They both freaked out at their experiences so I never did it again. One died in a house fire in a past life, if I recall correctly. Most people don't want to re-experience that!

Old Today, 03:14 PM

4,898 posts, read 7,025,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
There are people who can regress you to past lives. After seeing Robert and Loy Young on TV many years ago I bought their book, Reincarnation Handbook. I learned the technique in the book and regressed two boyfriends. They both freaked out at their experiences so I never did it again. One died in a house fire in a past life, if I recall correctly. Most people don't want to re-experience that!
I do not doubt there are"people" who are capable of regressing others into a past life BUT, that depends on the rank of the spirit incarnated into these people who are successful at regressing others.

Certainly juvenile spirits hold no such power.
That would only be possible with an elder spirit.
Actually the"people" are not responsible for this ability, but the spirit with in them is the one capable of this feat.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or