Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2018, 07:08 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times

Advertisements

I had heard of two of these kids years before. Fascinating stories they have told, all verified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHUb-YcDUwo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2018, 08:18 PM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I had heard of two of these kids years before. Fascinating stories they have told, all verified.

Verified how? A parent claims their child has been reincarnated and coaches the child into the information necessary. If you believe they are not fabricating the story fine. But I can say I am reincarnated from King Tut and quote all sorts of info about him and have a compelling back story. Does not verify that I am really reincarnated from King Tut. It just means I am a compelling story teller.

Old 12-02-2018, 11:08 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Definitely worth investigating.

How do these kids know a dreams reincarnation? ( the first boy 10yrs old)

Alma Deutscher, music composer, described as a prodigy heard music through dreams. She, nor her parents accounted for dreams with claims of reincarnation.

At 18 months Gus #3, would be considered advanced verbally, "I changed your diaper".

Old 12-03-2018, 12:59 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Genetic memory: https://www.iflscience.com/health-an...erations/all/? Of course it is still hard to rule out parental coaching. It could also be a combination of more than one factor? Some day we might have the proper tools to evaluate these cases. We are learning more everyday.

Old 12-03-2018, 07:18 AM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Genetic memory: https://www.iflscience.com/health-an...erations/all/? Of course it is still hard to rule out parental coaching. It could also be a combination of more than one factor? Some day we might have the proper tools to evaluate these cases. We are learning more everyday.
A genetic memory is very interesting and possible since there are traits past through generations that we are aware of and possibly others we can't yet measure. However a child being born with memories from someone not at all related to them would require some sort of divine intervention or supernatural occurrence. With the first child there was a 50 year gap between the movie guys death and the birth of the child. Where would that info be stored? As a non religious person I have trouble with that. But I open to being proven wrong.

You also have to believe the back story of each of these families. Coincidence is also a possible explanation for what gets the ball rolling with the parents. Team them up with a researcher and anything is possible. Unfortunately a lot of the researchers involved in studying this sort of thing are motivated by proving it to be true not really looking for the truth. Also I noticed with what I believe was the first child they got 5 facts correct about the dead person. Its like doing a cold reading. The medium throws out 50 clues and get a few right and person being read thinks they are spot on. My guess is the child said all sorts of things and 5 turned out to be in the ballpark. Like I said I am open to being proven wrong.

But I would welcome a real unbiased scientific study of this sort of thing.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 12-03-2018 at 07:28 AM..

Old 12-03-2018, 12:12 PM

10,048 posts, read 18,072,703 times
Quote:
Again: verified how? Seriously, specifics would be nice.

Old 12-03-2018, 01:44 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
Again: verified how? Seriously, specifics would be nice.
Watch the short video and find out.

Old 12-03-2018, 01:49 PM

10,048 posts, read 18,072,703 times
Quote:
Watch the short video and find out.
Seriously? I'd like to see legitimate SOURCES before I spend half an hour watching a Youtube video.

It was really a simple question: you said it was "verified," and all I asked was, HOW? Is there a legitimate source or not? If there IS, I'd be interested in taking a look. But telling me to "watch the short video" is pretty much telling me there is NO source.

Old 12-03-2018, 02:22 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
A genetic memory is very interesting and possible since there are traits past through generations that we are aware of and possibly others we can't yet measure. However a child being born with memories from someone not at all related to them would require some sort of divine intervention or supernatural occurrence. With the first child there was a 50 year gap between the movie guys death and the birth of the child. Where would that info be stored? As a non religious person I have trouble with that. But I open to being proven wrong.

You also have to believe the back story of each of these families. Coincidence is also a possible explanation for what gets the ball rolling with the parents. Team them up with a researcher and anything is possible. Unfortunately a lot of the researchers involved in studying this sort of thing are motivated by proving it to be true not really looking for the truth. Also I noticed with what I believe was the first child they got 5 facts correct about the dead person. Its like doing a cold reading. The medium throws out 50 clues and get a few right and person being read thinks they are spot on. My guess is the child said all sorts of things and 5 turned out to be in the ballpark. Like I said I am open to being proven wrong.

But I would welcome a real unbiased scientific study of this sort of thing.
I can't offer you a scientific study as you request, but I can offer what I have learned about spirits, and incarnation over the past twenty five years.
What I have learned (from actual spirit contact) and research, falls right in line with the youngster remembering a life that existed 50 years before he was born.

When a person dies, there spirit, more often than not, returns to the world where spirits reside.
This place is NOT the heaven we humans seem to think it is, but rather a way station where spirits meet and greet old acquaintances, and stay, in deep thought.
It is a place where the spirit thinks about past lives, and the contemplation of once again re-incarnating.
Spirits remember ALL their past lives, even though they may have been hundreds, or thousands of years before.
When a spirit incarnates into a"new" body, those memories are still there.

At this point, I need to discuss dreams, because it ties in with what these 5 children experienced.
When we dream, we are witness to what our soul(spirit) is doing, and experiencing.
When we dream, that is the time when our soul takes liberty from our bodies, and relinquishes a temporary hold that it has on our body.
The spirit(soul) welcomes this time "away" from the body, to be able to roam and seek out other spirits, and acquaintances it is familiar with.
Where that spirit goes, and what it experiences, is our dream.

In all cases involving these 5 children, they all started with a dream, or nightmares as they stated it.

The reason they are called nightmares is because we humans are not equipped to understand, even subconsciously , what is taking lace.
What is taking place, is quite trivial to the spirits.
Now, using two examples of the five children;
The young boy, who knew many things about the Hollywood personality, that died 50 years before he was born, to those of us who "know", is not incredible at all.

The simple fact is, the spirit of that Hollywood personality more than likely re-incarnated into this young boy , at birth, for that is when a spirit incarnates into a human, at birth.
As has happened, if at the moment of birth, a spirit(for whatever reason) decided not to incarnate into a particular body, the child would be still born.

The spirit incarnated into this boy was one of two that could have incarnated.
The actual Hollywood personality, or another spirit that knew each and everything about the spirit of the Hollywood personality, is what incarnated into this boy.

Obviously this spirit, through the boy himself was able to transfer thoughts, places, and events that the spirit had lived in a previous life.Spirits are the reason we function at all, and especially when it comes to thoughts.
When we are thinking something, or stating something, it is actually the spirit with in that is doing the thinking, we are just along for the ride.
We humans are nothing more than a "tool" for the spirits.

Spirits think, and contemplate a new incarnation before it actually happens.
They are able to see a life in it's entirety, before that life even begins.
As humans we have a very tough time believing in this because our minds are not equipped to know, or accept it.

The spirit of the Hollywood personality spent 50 years(of our time) contemplating the body it would one day incarnate into.
The reason I say "our time", is because there is no time in the timeless spirit world.
Many factors go into a spirit's decision to incarnate into a particular body, and in this instance with this young boy, I can only speculate it was to educate the human factor that past lives are real, and have existed from the beginning.

The same holds true in the case of the child who lived a past life as Ann frank.

The spirit that is Ann frank, was now incarnated into this girl child, and what she has shown, and stated is actually what her spirit has known all along, and is allowing her to explain these things in present day life.

As humans, we find these things mind boggling, but to the spirit, they are just an everyday occurrence.

I have stated this many times in the past, when our body ceases to exist, it dies, but the spirit lives on.
One more thing I need to say is, the spirit is only "ours" as long as we live, then it is independent , until it incarnates into another being, then becomes "their"spirit.

Bob.

Old 12-03-2018, 04:06 PM

2,516 posts, read 1,696,132 times
Yeah when I was a kid I thought I was a soldier in Custers last stand. Not verified though lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal