U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 12:58 PM

230 posts, read 105,928 times

Advertisements

Hello Forum!

Happy 2019 to everyone who comes around this neck of the woods.

So this dream happen this morning. My alarm ring and I snoozed it, and ended up sleeping for about 20 minutes more.

I guess because I had already been awake, and remembered seeing my dark room, parts of my dream took place in exactly my dark room.

Anyways, what i remember was that I had got to someones house, and that a lady was frantic about her child being taken away... i remember going to this child's room and surely he was not there but his window was open... and when i took a look out the window, i saw a white light (kinda like from a car)... gliding away in the dark sky.... kinda like a big start in the sky that moves away...

In my "coherent" dream mind, i concluded that, whatever that light was that was moving away... had taken this mother's child. The next is kinda like a blur...but then i was in my room again talking about this mother's child with my dad and coming up with solutions on how to get him back... suddenly.. a black mist enter my room... kinda glided over me... and then when into me. The closet thing i can describe is how in Harry Potter, the Patrnous where like white air , well it was kinda the same only mines was black... and didn't resemble any animal or figure it was just like black matter that went into me.

Then, i remember getting scare in my room, and i reached for the light... and then i was like paralyzed. When i finally managed to turn the light on, i woke up.

What can this black matter going into me mean? Is it just a dream and nothing else?
When i finally got up, i was a little scare, but continue with my regular morning routine.

I don't feel weird or scare at this point, is mostly that i'm concern about that black matter going into me and if it means anything...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:28 PM

4,984 posts, read 7,084,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quique07 View Post
Hello Forum!

Happy 2019 to everyone who comes around this neck of the woods.

So this dream happen this morning. My alarm ring and I snoozed it, and ended up sleeping for about 20 minutes more.

I guess because I had already been awake, and remembered seeing my dark room, parts of my dream took place in exactly my dark room.

Anyways, what i remember was that I had got to someones house, and that a lady was frantic about her child being taken away... i remember going to this child's room and surely he was not there but his window was open... and when i took a look out the window, i saw a white light (kinda like from a car)... gliding away in the dark sky.... kinda like a big start in the sky that moves away...

In my "coherent" dream mind, i concluded that, whatever that light was that was moving away... had taken this mother's child. The next is kinda like a blur...but then i was in my room again talking about this mother's child with my dad and coming up with solutions on how to get him back... suddenly.. a black mist enter my room... kinda glided over me... and then when into me. The closet thing i can describe is how in Harry Potter, the Patrnous where like white air , well it was kinda the same only mines was black... and didn't resemble any animal or figure it was just like black matter that went into me.

Then, i remember getting scare in my room, and i reached for the light... and then i was like paralyzed. When i finally managed to turn the light on, i woke up.

What can this black matter going into me mean? Is it just a dream and nothing else?
When i finally got up, i was a little scare, but continue with my regular morning routine.

I don't feel weird or scare at this point, is mostly that i'm concern about that black matter going into me and if it means anything...
I think you have been watching that warranty for household items , much to many times.
In that commercial, this black mass is hovering over a woman, and she believes her time has come.

Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or