U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2019, 12:18 PM

7,576 posts, read 1,884,827 times

Advertisements

Ive had a few of these over the years, I remember one years ago, the dream was very vivid...I suddenly knew how to fly (literally/physically), with this one...in the dream, I was so excited, I now knew how to do this, it involved getting your body on the right 'vibration' and then energizing it, but the effect didnt last long, my ability to fly wore off and I had to re-energize again, what was crazy was, the dream made so much sense, in the dream, I was thinking, "why has no one else ever figured this out before, its so easy".

The one I had last night was more intense, I was able to use telekinesis, and not just moving small things around, I could move buildings, cars, etc! Just like the flying dream, I understood how to turn this ability on 'mentally', and again, it made perfect sense and seemed logical in the dream.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2019, 03:44 PM

77 posts, read 15,885 times
I think dreams affect chemicals in the brain so that they make us have that feeling where things make perfect sense...or in my case, an intense feeling of happiness and euphoria. I dreamed I was married to Jennifer Lawrence, and she was a very decent, understanding partner. It all felt so right and made so much sense. It gave me that happy euphoric feeling.....then I woke up.

Now if we can only figure out a way to make our dreams come true...

Old 01-09-2019, 02:05 PM

7,576 posts, read 1,884,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnappleApple View Post
I think dreams affect chemicals in the brain so that they make us have that feeling where things make perfect sense...or in my case, an intense feeling of happiness and euphoria. I dreamed I was married to Jennifer Lawrence, and she was a very decent, understanding partner. It all felt so right and made so much sense. It gave me that happy euphoric feeling.....then I woke up.

Now if we can only figure out a way to make our dreams come true...
I am good friends with Jenifer Lawrences aunt.

Old 01-10-2019, 06:42 AM

1,953 posts, read 810,686 times
with me it is not flying but running like in very low gravity. I take a step and gliiiiiide for a long way. It is SO much fun. Also in my dreams when I am running down a staircase, I do this thing like "skiing" down the steps but just with my feet. Also fun. Amazingly my sister has the same stairs dreams.

Old Today, 09:46 AM

13,447 posts, read 11,130,051 times
I've had so many vivid dreams in my life. Some I still remember from childhood. Did they impart some esoteric or metaphysical knowledge to me? Can't say that. I often woke up feeling there was something extra there but the real world quickly banished such feelings.

Some dreams did impart a new outlook on some aspect of my life where I needed to make changes and I acted on them to good result. Dreams are useful sometimes and others they are just dreams.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or