Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2019, 06:29 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,323,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
From what I've heard from him over the years, he does have a lot of research under his belt.
I would hope so, especially for someone that deals with missing persons, I would think they would want to find as much information and facts they can about the person and incident no matter how small and insignificant it might seem. Because you never know, or at the very least, these small little facts might add some intrigue or "weirdness" to the story that will get people's attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2019, 07:51 PM

12,958 posts, read 9,473,611 times
It was an interesting program, but I'm not sure I'm into the time dilation/portal thing. Sure, it's theoretically possible, but is it physically possible, especially to have time variations of 0.6% over a few feet, with a resultant worm hole? Gotta wonder about that one.

If there's really such a thing as a worm hole, that's undoubtedly the way aliens get here from thousands of light years away.

Are you guys familiar with this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_Probe_B

Old 01-27-2019, 08:21 AM

5,449 posts, read 4,043,852 times
When this last case of the 3 y.o.missing for 3 days in cold weather came up, I said to myself, Bet he is going to say he met a bear. Sure enough!!
http://www.city-data.com/forum/curre...-out-bear.html

It's one thing when you read about it in books, it's another when it is in the news.

Old 01-27-2019, 10:51 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
The story about the 3-year-old never says why he left his grandmother's yard, and the other kids who were present weren't interviewed, as far as we know, about whether they noticed him wandering off. There are key parts of the story missing.

Old 01-27-2019, 12:37 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
It was an interesting program, but I'm not sure I'm into the time dilation/portal thing. Sure, it's theoretically possible, but is it physically possible, especially to have time variations of 0.6% over a few feet, with a resultant worm hole? Gotta wonder about that one.

If there's really such a thing as a worm hole, that's undoubtedly the way aliens get here from thousands of light years away.

Are you guys familiar with this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_Probe_B
Regarding 'worm holes', there could be similar things, that we know absolutely nothing about, we are so limited in our understanding of the world, how things work, our physics to some degree, its almost pointless to even have a discussion about it.

Old 03-07-2019, 10:01 AM

1 posts, read 680 times
Thumbs down This is explosive stuff with theories of those who disappear and never are found

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagster View Post
Anyone watch the 2-hour special with David Paulides last night? As followers of him are aware, he has been reluctant to give his theory as to what happens to all of the missing people in National parks. Last night he finally divulged the answer, complete with "scientific proof". If you missed the program, I'm sure there will be many reruns.
Hello,

I am pretty sure I know what is happening to many of those who vanish and are never found. If you notice many are lost on mountains all over the world, not just in the U.S. Also many go missing in isolated areas like Alaska and Antartica. This all sounds insane but through research and personal experiences I do believe that there are alien portals in mountains especially and there has been for bazillions of years. Furthermore I think there are alien communities hidden deep in the mountains which are in National Parks for sure. The Gov knows all about this but won't disclose because there are deals that have been struck with the aliens (some of them, not all) and the human population would have big troubles with some of what those deals include like perhaps abduction. Its really the only reason I can think of for fear of disclosure but people like Paulides are on it and too many people have seen and experienced all this, can't hide forever. You also need to check out Google Earth for signs near tops of mountains of these aliens. There is either a weird program over Google Earth that shows these things near the peaks of mountains all over the world, all kinds of entities or its really happening. Thing is that either way I think that these entities know how to shape shift and blend in with their environment when prying eyes are in the area. I have seen them do that on Google Earth but again this could just be a weird hacking program but it still makes sense that this could be why they have gone undected for so long. There have been many claims by people who say they saw portals in the mountains for the entities and others have seen the underground communities themselves so they aren't all lying. Something big is acommin my friends, duck.

Old 03-07-2019, 12:20 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,323,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedhumanoid View Post
Hello,

I am pretty sure I know what is happening to many of those who vanish and are never found. If you notice many are lost on mountains all over the world, not just in the U.S. Also many go missing in isolated areas like Alaska and Antartica. This all sounds insane but through research and personal experiences I do believe that there are alien portals in mountains especially and there has been for bazillions of years. Furthermore I think there are alien communities hidden deep in the mountains which are in National Parks for sure. The Gov knows all about this but won't disclose because there are deals that have been struck with the aliens (some of them, not all) and the human population would have big troubles with some of what those deals include like perhaps abduction. Its really the only reason I can think of for fear of disclosure but people like Paulides are on it and too many people have seen and experienced all this, can't hide forever. You also need to check out Google Earth for signs near tops of mountains of these aliens. There is either a weird program over Google Earth that shows these things near the peaks of mountains all over the world, all kinds of entities or its really happening. Thing is that either way I think that these entities know how to shape shift and blend in with their environment when prying eyes are in the area. I have seen them do that on Google Earth but again this could just be a weird hacking program but it still makes sense that this could be why they have gone undected for so long. There have been many claims by people who say they saw portals in the mountains for the entities and others have seen the underground communities themselves so they aren't all lying. Something big is acommin my friends, duck.
When I lived and worked down in Antarctica, we knew about these alien portals and used to hang out with them all the time. They're actually pretty cool creatures, speak a different language, but once you get to know them, a pure joy to be around!

Old 01-09-2020, 06:23 PM

2,281 posts, read 1,581,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
At any rate, unless the area is huge, has multiple distracting scents of other people, or has weather conditions against them, going back and forth across a section with a search dog is a pretty reliable way of searching and finding someone. What Paulides says many times is that dogs or bloodhounds weren't able to follow a trail. He never says whether an air scenting search dog was used.

The other thing that is missing is the wild animal angle. Tom Brown, the tracker, mentions a case he had where he followed the trail of a young boy. The boy's tracks merged with the tracks of a cougar and after that, basically, there wasn't really a trail to follow. Large cats can and will carry prey if they have to. I would imagine that after bears and cougars killed someone, there really wouldn't be that much left to find. Clothes can get ripped and trampled into the ground, at which point they look a lot like the ground itself. If you're looking for a bright green shirt and someone's been attacked and killed by a bear, that shirt is going to look like muddy brown earth and could be easily missed.

Other animals will also pick up and carry things. Foxes will pick up a shoe and carry it - who knows why, but it can happen. That's why in about 99% of the cases Paulides I take the "mysterious" factor with a grain of salt.
- in the interview i heard, he said the dogs would get the scent, and go but soon thereafter come back to their trainer who was close behind and sit between the trainer legs with their tail in between their legs. The trainers said that never happened before.

These strange disappearances only happened during days of weather conditions (rain, fog, snow).

- another incident. the boy was just disappeared from their parents and a few days later was found 10 miles away in rough terrain, canyons, rivers, that is impossible to trek.

- some incidents in Canada's thick forest are particularly scary. Missing people from runners, super-exp'd hikers would go missing (and it rained again). One story from someone who said he survived it said he heard something approaching quickly with trees breaking on its way to him. They said that it was not a bear and hinted it may be a giant bird; a Teradactyl. (not mysterious ?).

Additional stories of missing people, whose feet were found near a lake. It sounds like a serial killer but in every investigation of these "strange disappearances" by very experienced veteran investigators, they found no signs of a struggle, no signs of an animal, or human blood around on anything. Most struggles and disappearances leave clues (foot prints, smell, skin cells, etc.) whether it's by a predator or a person. Remember, these are park investigators looking for exp'd hikers and campers and not always isolated cases.
[More here] -->> (youtube.com/watch?v=ZzY0nfPbNfw) pretty good at the 41 minute mark.

I am paraphrasing and leaving a few things out so look into his book/video about disappearances in Vancouver, Canada. Obviously he doesn't cover every missing case in parks. He covers just the very odd ones.

Yes, there's been talk of portals too but that is a stretch and we are centuries or millenia behind that knowledge. If our govt. does know about portals, shame on them and forget your little iPhones.

Last edited by frankrj; 01-09-2020 at 06:47 PM..

Old 01-09-2020, 06:55 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Here is a good article on all the bodies that hunters found over the years: https://www.inquirer.com/philly/news...-20171030.html.

Of course some were because of foul play and some were not. That link is only talking about all the remains that hunters found; the real question is how many did they not find?

Old 01-10-2020, 08:56 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
What is it about ex-police officers that make you doubt their investigative abilities? Paulides went for years not saying what he thought was causing these events, and as I said before in post #9 the national Guard was called out for a couple of them.
I think I have told you this, but I cannot remember..When I was reading over Dogman sightings, I learned of some federal or state 'dept/ group, or agency' that deals with stuff like this.

They came to a guys property that was having Dogman problems, he said they were very organized, and all wore uniforms, with patches and insignia he did not recognize, they had some pretty high tech gear as well (the one he saw was a huge infrasonic weapon mounted to a truck). The county Sheriff was apparently the one to contact this 'group'. He referred to them as a 'special ops team'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal