U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2019, 08:06 PM

13,905 posts, read 11,045,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Often there is no blood spillage and there is no blood left in the animal. That suggests that they (whoever 'they' are) take the blood as well as the various chopped-out parts. The cutting is sometimes done with lasers because the edges of the wounds are burned or with precision cutting which a normal person unfamiliar with scalpels would not be able to do. Really, it needs a certain kind of training to core out animal parts like this in a nice neat way and most people would have no idea how to do it.

I think it would be easy to find out if the cow had been injected with something to coagulate the blood before chopping it up, and if that was not done, then I suspect there would be some oozing out even if you waited a couple of hours before you cut into the body.

In some instances, the cow body often looks as if it has been dropped from the sky which would match with what we hear about some kind of beam which lifts things up to the craft.

No, for me, there are too many strangenesses for this to be a common person doing all this as part of their ritual sacrifice to their devil or pagan god. I suspect it is either some kind of sick government experiment which has been going on for decades, or aliens doing research.

Helicopters dont ALL make a lot of noise, some these days are almost silent due to new technology.
What nobody has ever proven is if a large hairy beast is capable of extremely accurate surgery. When you see the mess left behind from any large carnivore you do not think of surgeon.

Many years ago I helped make the smallpox vaccine. To make smallpox vaccine for humans you make cowpox; since humans do not normally catch cowpox. The raw material for our human vaccine was cow scabs. To harvest the cow scabs we could not have cow blood in the scabs; so the cow was killed and drained of blood before the scabs were harvested. Although I do not believe there is evidence that the cows were used for that purpose; it might just be another possible clue as to what really happened?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2019, 10:01 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
21,358 posts, read 38,357,830 times
10,000+ incidents... interesting stories / articles none the less...
Common response from cattle owners... “Not enough blood on the ground,” ..., “and none on the body."
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...I-farmers.html
Cattle Mutilations
https://nypost.com/2016/09/05/the-sh...cas-heartland/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7_sg_d3Fj0

Old 01-28-2019, 03:24 AM

158 posts, read 28,031 times
I too remember seeing this and finding the pictures too gruesome to watch on Unsolved Mysteries.

It's weird, for sure.

Man-made? Man-done? Well... crop circles almost always are, save for the ones where an orb can be seen making it, otherwise it's likely bored "hoaxers." Very few crop circles remain credible. The 1% interest me.

As to cattle... cattle are heavy, stubborn, and make milk.

Why don't we hear about this more? It seemed fairly common in the 90s.

I don't think it is man. It can't be, if you look at what is being done and perpetrated...

Old 01-28-2019, 09:30 AM

74,982 posts, read 66,646,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homi View Post
I too remember seeing this and finding the pictures too gruesome to watch on Unsolved Mysteries.

It's weird, for sure.

Man-made? Man-done? Well... crop circles almost always are, save for the ones where an orb can be seen making it, otherwise it's likely bored "hoaxers." Very few crop circles remain credible. The 1% interest me.

Crop circles are an art form that was developed back when they first began appearing. Eventually, the people who made them fessed up. They're a form of landscape art.

Old 01-28-2019, 10:48 AM

3,482 posts, read 1,469,986 times
One of my inlaws horses died a while back. We drug it out to an unused pasture and set up a trail cam to watch. Basically every local small critter you'd expect visited the carcass: possums, racoons, skunks, coyotes, a bobcat, buzzards, crows, etc.

They went for the easy/soft areas first: eyes, lips, genitals, anus. You know... all the areas 'cut out' in a creepy cattle mutilation. And there wwouldn't have been any blood spillage, because blood would have coagulated by the time any small critters arrived.

So yeah... I don't think aliens are generally involved in these 'mutilations'.

Old 01-28-2019, 11:21 AM

7,905 posts, read 1,970,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
One of my inlaws horses died a while back. We drug it out to an unused pasture and set up a trail cam to watch. Basically every local small critter you'd expect visited the carcass: possums, racoons, skunks, coyotes, a bobcat, buzzards, crows, etc.

They went for the easy/soft areas first: eyes, lips, genitals, anus. You know... all the areas 'cut out' in a creepy cattle mutilation. And there wwouldn't have been any blood spillage, because blood would have coagulated by the time any small critters arrived.

Big difference though, natural scavengers rip and tear when they eat, its not like they are using sharp knives to slice pieces off.

Old 01-28-2019, 11:24 AM

7,905 posts, read 1,970,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Crop circles are an art form that was developed back when they first began appearing. Eventually, the people who made them fessed up. They're a form of landscape art.
How exactly are these hoaxers changing the genetic makeup of the plants they are flattening out?

Old 01-28-2019, 12:40 PM

13,905 posts, read 11,045,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post

In nature blood can also be a consumable commodity.

When animals are killed or eaten in the night; people search for answers and many overlook natural or logical answers.

Old 01-28-2019, 03:12 PM

3,482 posts, read 1,469,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Big difference though, natural scavengers rip and tear when they eat, its not like they are using sharp knives to slice pieces off.
I dunno... I didn't look that close. But that's a mighty small nail to hang your hat on when we *know* that much of what's called 'cattle mutilations' is done by ordinary varmints.

Old 01-28-2019, 04:16 PM

5,201 posts, read 4,443,175 times
I actually know someone who claims to have had his cattle mutilated. It's my oldest cousin, "Fred". Fred is not a joker. He's a good natured guy, a little gruff around the edges, but not prone to hoaxes or anything like that. When he told us this story we had to pry it out of him. He didn't want to talk about it, and when he did, he acted like he was afraid that we were being bugged or recorded or something. He actually looked around to see if anyone else could hear, and when he talked about it, he looked scared, really scared. You have to understand that Fred is a big bruiser of a guy, a cowboy, 6'4" minimum, probably close to 275 lbs, a loud and proud supporter of the 2nd amendment, and not someone you would ever imagine to be scared of ANYTHING.

He and his wife retired and sold their home, then bought a ranch out in Colorado. He had several steer on the property that he was raising for slaughter. They were enjoying retired life, had bought ATV's to ride around their acreage (something like 200 acres). One day he was out riding around and saw a steer down. As he approached, he saw that it was dead. It had ears missing, and a perfectly cylindrical hole in it's side. He said there was no blood on the ground, and no animal tracks or tire prints. He said it looked like it just fell over right there, and then something put a hole in it and drained all the blood. He was freaked out, but it didn't stop. Several other steer went missing, and he found a second one, the same as the first. The meat wasn't eaten or taken. That was the last straw. They left the property as quickly as they could, and sent movers back to get their belongings. They ended up selling the ranch and the remaining steer to the first person that offered them anything for it. They moved out of state and he lost a ton of money on that place. But he was literally scared away by it. He said he never found out what it was that was doing this, but he wanted no part of it, and if someone was trying to run him off the land just to buy it on the cheap, then they could HAVE it! It seemed like there was more to it that he wasn't saying, but he didn't want to say anymore than this.

Last edited by TheShadow; 01-28-2019 at 04:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or