U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 12:23 PM

14,010 posts, read 11,126,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
She has a website called earthfiles.com. She's well-respected amongst the UFO community, but I'm not so sure it's that way among the scientific community. She's interesting nevertheless. So is Noory. I listen/watch mostly for entertainment and the speculation is fun. Fish, I would imagine Coast to Coast would be something to listen to on your long truck hauls in the wee hours of the morning.
Yes, I liked talk radio back when I drove. I also liked to listen to the talking books to kill time on the road. Art Bell was always interesting; I was a pre-Noory fan. But then Art had his problems. I enjoyed the programs with Linda Moulton-Howe and it made great speculation - unfortunately that summed up most of what she gave us. She did have a great presentation and Art did a great job with the interviews.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2019, 02:51 PM

29 posts, read 10,553 times
How about a religious / Christian explanation: Demonic entities. Demons doing it for perhaps to get people to believe that aliens are doing it, to get people to believe that aliens exist and to keep people from believing in Jesus as their LORD and Savior.

There are no birds large enough to pick an animal up like this. Of course, all we have to go on is the word of people saying that these things happened... we don't have definitive proof, siting here on the internet. If it is as people say, then my only logical explanation is the demonic.

Old 02-11-2019, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaengel1986 View Post
How about a religious / Christian explanation: Demonic entities. Demons doing it for perhaps to get people to believe that aliens are doing it, to get people to believe that aliens exist and to keep people from believing in Jesus as their LORD and Savior.

There are no birds large enough to pick an animal up like this. Of course, all we have to go on is the word of people saying that these things happened... we don't have definitive proof, siting here on the internet. If it is as people say, then my only logical explanation is the demonic.
Not "logical" if one does not believe in demons. However; believers in demons or Christianity could do the mutilations for their own reasons. One for rituals and one to make people believe in the devil and or their god. The farmer in the article, that started this thread, believed that was the case and she stated it was because of the coming 'blood moon'. She felt that was when more mutilations occur.

Old 02-12-2019, 07:20 AM

10,208 posts, read 10,115,264 times
The key to understanding is the surgical precision of the cuts and the loss of blood.

Old 02-12-2019, 11:10 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,044,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaengel1986 View Post

This is the explanation that I think makes the most logical sense, there is alot of information out there about demonic entities 'masquerading' as alien beings from another planet, as a disguise, in order to deceive people.

I think eventually we are going to have a major 'first contact' event with what everyone believes to be 'aliens from somewhere else', and they will claim to be our creators, Im sure they will have a super 'smoke and mirrors proof' of this, that makes it that much more convincing too. This type of event may even lead to organized religion being banned, our leaders will say, we now have proof of our real creators, to continue to worship the god of the bible as we have been doing (or other religions) will be offensive to the real gods.

Old 02-12-2019, 11:14 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,044,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
The key to understanding is the surgical precision of the cuts and the loss of blood.
Plus the fact there is so much good meat left on these carcasses, I think that alone debunks the predator or scavenger theory. Scavengers strip a carcass clean in very little time.

In a few cattle mutilation cases ive read about, the ranchers claim predators and scavengers that are common in the area, will not go near these carcasses, this is what made it mysterious to them.

Old 02-12-2019, 02:47 PM

A connection? I have no idea. Most bigfoot kills are never touched by other animals.

Old 02-12-2019, 03:31 PM

It's amazing that there are many pictures of scavengers feeding and not one picture of BF feeding on a carcass. Hunters and wildlife experts set up trail cameras to snap pictures of the predators and scavengers feeding off carcasses and no one has any clear pictures of a BF feeding.

So; lets get back to reality. It is either, like in the original link where the farmer stated it was cultist, or known scavengers. Everything else falls into wild speculation without good evidence to back up the claims.

Old 02-13-2019, 07:15 AM

3,236 posts, read 1,184,143 times
I've sen one. I went to look at a fresh one in situ in Kansas, with a deputy sheriff who had investigated a dozen of them. It made me a believer.

Old 02-13-2019, 08:43 AM

I think that were it Cultists; then someone from the cult would reveal this fact. Surgical precision cuts. Are you suggesting a medical cult? What cult? Do you have any names or more proof other than your opinion?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or