U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 02:53 PM

3 posts

Advertisements

Hi there!

check this out.

Am 26.06.2017 veröffentlicht What happens when you take the cluster map from the missing 411 and add to that the map of Bigfoot sightings and then add the map of UFO sightings and then at the map of government secret underground bases?
No Links possible in here? Ood!

Then copy and paste these titles into YouTube, about the 411 Missing people! Sasquatch cluster areas and others. Check it out!

01,) - Strange AF : Maps
02,) - 6 Things We know About the Clusters of Missing People in National Parks (David Paulides)
03,) - More Missing411 Accounts

04,) - Missing 411 - BIZARRE Disappearances and Missing Shoes
05,) - Missing 411 - ALMOST VANISHED and The Missing Feet
06,) - Missing 411 - Do NOT Go Berry Picking Alone | STRANGE Disappearances

07,) - There is Something in the Woods
08,) - 5 Most Disturbing Forest Ranger Cases - Darkness Prevails
09,) - There's Something in the Woods - Cattle Dog

10,) - Screaming sounds in the woods, rocks thrown at camera - Georgia, 2013
11,) - Being stalked in the woods
12,) - Creepy Sounds Captured in an Abandoned Mine While Reviewing the ThruNite TN12 Flashlight @ 12:13 min. There are some Alien Beings talking 2 him, i´ve have had the same experience once.

13,) - Do not watch this video alone in the night ... I can not believe I'm listening to it. Causes lack of Vitamin D, without the Sun, also Depression.

14,) - Top Gear NASA makes their own rain clouds from Hydrogen now for Cars Trucks Boats
15,) - Top 5 Cloud Generating Machines, @ 7:57 min, No Rocket Testing!

16.) - N.A.S.A. makes tornadoes in Mississipi (auto-censored video)
17,) - Manmade Weather; Hurricane Harvey 8.26.17
18,) - ΑGENDΑ-21 ΕΧΡOSED BY ΙNSΙDER: THEΙR DEΡOPULΑTΙON ΡLANS & ΗOW TO SURVΙVΕ (WHAT IS COΜING REVEALED)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 05:06 PM
Status: "I will never forget you Shawn, you are greatly missed." (set 1 hour ago)

10,465 posts, read 12,705,443 times
No links came up in the post. There is a recent previous thread that discussed wilderness disappearances also you should check out, lots of viewpoints were discussed.

Old Today, 07:09 PM

2,659 posts, read 1,181,011 times
I think you have to have a certain number of posts before you can post a link. Seems like it's 10.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or