Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2019, 03:54 PM

2,458 posts, read 2,476,905 times

Advertisements

I haven't heard of one in a while, but here's a classic case. The interview with the landowner is pretty entertaining:

https://www.kswo.com/2019/01/24/cow-...er-speaks-out/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2019, 04:29 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Notice how the owner credits this to devil worshipers because of the blood moon that was coming up. Nobody mentioned aliens.

Old 01-25-2019, 01:06 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,119,151 times
As a skeptic, I have always been interested in cattle mutilations. Most scientists who look at the wounds say that they are due to natural predation. But it seems to me that rachers, whose lives revolve around livestock and whose livelihoods depend on knowing them, must know when something is out of the ordinary. I'm not the kind of guy who is going to believe in UFOs or government conspiracies, but I do wonder if there is not a certain percentage of these in which something out of the ordinary, not paranormal, but out of the ordinary, is going on.

Old 01-26-2019, 08:35 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
^^This topic interests me too, I have a hard time believing they are a 'govt conspiracy' though, what would be the purpose of that?

Plus, I think someone would have captured them actually doing it by now too, helicopters are VERY loud.

On the other hand, I dont see what purpose extraterrestrials would have in doing this either.

I think the explanation for these is likely something NO ONE has ever theorized before.

Old 01-26-2019, 09:34 AM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,705 posts, read 58,031,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
As a skeptic, I have always been interested in cattle mutilations. Most scientists who look at the wounds say that they are due to natural predation. But it seems to me that rachers, whose lives revolve around livestock and whose livelihoods depend on knowing them, must know when something is out of the ordinary. I'm not the kind of guy who is going to believe in UFOs or government conspiracies, but I do wonder if there is not a certain percentage of these in which something out of the ordinary, not paranormal, but out of the ordinary, is going on.
but... the animals laid out in a large perfect circle with no sign of dragging or struggle ? Not likely random / natural predators (to this ranch kid). I was in the midst of the CO and WY mutilations of 1970s and 1980s. Pretty strange.

Was on a trucking route at 3AM and broke down on the prairie where this stuff was happening. Got picked up by 2 couples who were out chasing UFO's... was a LONG trip to town!

Old 01-26-2019, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthRabbit View Post
but... the animals laid out in a large perfect circle with no sign of dragging or struggle ? Not likely random / natural predators (to this ranch kid). I was in the midst of the CO and WY mutilations of 1970s and 1980s. Pretty strange.

Was on a trucking route at 3AM and broke down on the prairie where this stuff was happening. Got picked up by 2 couples who were out chasing UFO's... was a LONG trip to town!

One of the weirdest things is the cattle being mutilated are almost always either four or five years of age.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation

Old 01-26-2019, 06:29 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagster View Post
One of the weirdest things is the cattle being mutilated are almost always either four or five years of age.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation
It really isn't that weird when you consider the typical slaughter age of cattle: https://www.aussieabattoirs.com/facts/age-slaughtered.

Old 01-27-2019, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
It really isn't that weird when you consider the typical slaughter age of cattle: https://www.aussieabattoirs.com/facts/age-slaughtered.

The typical slaughter age of beef cattle is 18 months.

Old 01-27-2019, 04:58 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times
I know of a farm that had cattle mutilations about 64 or 65. About 1/2 mile from my 1st Bigfoot experience.

Old 01-27-2019, 06:03 PM

6,941 posts, read 6,869,734 times
Often there is no blood spillage and there is no blood left in the animal. That suggests that they (whoever 'they' are) take the blood as well as the various chopped-out parts. The cutting is sometimes done with lasers because the edges of the wounds are burned or with precision cutting which a normal person unfamiliar with scalpels would not be able to do. Really, it needs a certain kind of training to core out animal parts like this in a nice neat way and most people would have no idea how to do it.

I think it would be easy to find out if the cow had been injected with something to coagulate the blood before chopping it up, and if that was not done, then I suspect there would be some oozing out even if you waited a couple of hours before you cut into the body.

In some instances, the cow body often looks as if it has been dropped from the sky which would match with what we hear about some kind of beam which lifts things up to the craft.

No, for me, there are too many strangenesses for this to be a common person doing all this as part of their ritual sacrifice to their devil or pagan god. I suspect it is either some kind of sick government experiment which has been going on for decades, or aliens doing research.

Helicopters dont ALL make a lot of noise, some these days are almost silent due to new technology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal